Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Doing a Wet Gauntlet of Omorashi Challenges...In a Public Mall! (AKA The Alliance Challenge: Kozmo-Lotto 4 Winner Request!)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! It is me, KozmoFox :) and this is the result of the fourth Kozmo-Lotto! (I know I tagged them near the bottom, but special thanks to @JustCallum, @Pache, and @Rainyday for making thi

This was in fact the case! I still had tons of liquid left in me, and it all cycled through to my bladder very fast as my kidney's were on overdrive, and my bladder was too tired to hold a goddamn thi

Posted Images

On 2017-04-18 at 0:04 PM, Ghost13 said:

You cosplay? I do too! I wish I could do a cosplay photoshoot with some omo in it... but man, my cosplays are so expensive and hard to wash, I wouldn't want to have to clean that lmao. Only perhaps a casual cosplay.

if you go to any california cons, I'd love to say hi! 

Yeah I don't do omo in any of my hard-worked cosplays. I make just about everything by hand and I don't want to do that to my babies D: Casual ones though? Totally.~ That gives me an idea for some of my things that are hardly more than carefully chosen and assembled clothes and a wig!

On 2017-04-21 at 7:55 PM, Brotaku said:

I still wish I could like this again

Unlike it, like it again :D

19 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Yeah I don't do omo in any of my hard-worked cosplays. I make just about everything by hand and I don't want to do that to my babies D: Casual ones though? Totally.~ That gives me an idea for some of my things that are hardly more than carefully chosen and assembled clothes and a wig!

I also hand make all my cosplays haha. The only one I'm slightly considering wetting in is one I bought, and its a skirt, so at least I could wash it.

You totally should, though!

This wasn't just your magnum opus.  This just might be THE magnum opus of all fucking time.  First of all, I loved it because I also enjoy the thrill of being in public when I have to pee really bad and challenging myself to hold it in so long I might just piss my pants.  Most of the times I've actually done this though, were around 20 years ago, when I was in my twenties, and everyone wasn't taking photos and videos with their cell phones.  But more than this, I loved your story because I absolutely love when women have to pee really bad and piss in their panties and/or pants.  The whole story was incredible, and I could gush on and on about it, so I'll just mention some of my favorite parts.  I really appreciated how you described how bad you had to pee, as I love when women say things like that.  And one of the most incredible things ever was when you pissed like a racehorse in your panties on purpose for 5 seconds over the sink.  The only way that could have been better is if I had a front row seat.  Well, actually, I wish I had been with you the whole time. :)  Oh yeah, I also really like the times you described just how wet with pee your panties, skirt, and socks got.  And when you had to pick up the change you dropped and wound up wetting yourself, that was also one of my favorite parts.  And then at the end, when you totally fucking pissed yourself right outside your car, that was beyond incredible.  This was truly an amazing, exciting, and very well written story.  Thank you for posting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-04-30 at 5:10 PM, Ghost13 said:

I also hand make all my cosplays haha. The only one I'm slightly considering wetting in is one I bought, and its a skirt, so at least I could wash it.

You totally should, though!

I'll look into it next time I do anything!

On 2017-05-02 at 0:40 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Have your holding muscles recovered yet? (I hope so)

That only took a few days LOL

@NYburbsGuy I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm always so happy when people enjoy my writings, it makes me feel like I'm being the best contributor I can be ^^

On 2017-05-06 at 7:52 AM, wettingman said:

It’s almost three months on and the accolades continue to roll in, and deservedly so. Can the points counter show triple digits? Eighty Five points is by far a record for one post, fifteen to go!

Dude I mean....here's to hoping! I might just fall over squealing with joy if this were to get that high! I would die of happiness!

On 2017-04-29 at 11:20 PM, Blurple said:

@KozmoFox have you had any interesting omo experiences since this?

Nothing worth writing about! I often take part in the privacy of my own home but those ones would be dreadfully boring tales. Things like "I held for a bit then peed" are better suited to ongoing stints in the live action thread, in my opinion, and that thread tends to bore me because I get impatient and lose interest in any audience very quickly.

On 2017-04-29 at 11:55 PM, Brotaku said:

I meant give it a second like 

I consider it there in spirit <3

As much as I loved this story, I hope whoever wins the next lotto makes the challenge something like the first three, because I know she doesn't want to do something on this level again.

Hell, let me know as soon as you do a lotto and I'll enter. If I win, it'll be the third challenge all over again, except with shorts instead of jeans.

Wow!  That is impressive, as much as I like the idea of a public wetting like that, I really don't think I could ever work up the nerve to actually do it.  Did you have to ease your way into public stuff before diving into something this hardcore?  You must have nerves of steel, even though you say it was embarrassing, you still followed through with it.  Mad respect! (Fist-Bump) 

Edited by Love2pee26
Typo/Spelling error. (see edit history)
36 minutes ago, Love2pee26 said:

Wow!  That is impressive, as much as I like the idea of a public wetting like that, I really don't think I could ever work up the nerve to actually do it.  Did you have to ease your way into public stuff before diving into something this hardcore?  You must have nerves of steel, even though you say it was embarrassing, you still followed through with it.  Mad respect! (Fist-Bump) 

Somewhere in these replies are links to her other stories. That might help answer your question. Though she was always a ninja every other time

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-05-16 at 2:52 PM, InconFurryGirl said:

I'm only halfway in and I'm the most interested in an Omo story I've been in years. You absolutely knocked this one out of the park @KozmoFox. (Props to @Rainyday too for the innovative challenges!)

I'm so happy you enjoyed it so much! ^^ Do you have a favorite part? I should ask that question more often so I know what parts I'm doing really well!

On 2017-05-17 at 4:57 PM, Downjacket said:

Are you planning a new lotto soon, Kozmo?

Yeah, soon! I'm currently in the process of very likely moving to another city soon, so it might be a bit but there will be one! If my move gets delayed maybe even before that!

On 2017-05-17 at 7:51 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

As much as I loved this story, I hope whoever wins the next lotto makes the challenge something like the first three, because I know she doesn't want to do something on this level again.

Hell, let me know as soon as you do a lotto and I'll enter. If I win, it'll be the third challenge all over again, except with shorts instead of jeans.

Yeah no, something that hardcore is something that is a special treat. I may do something akin again someday, but it would be a carefully planned affair likely not for quite awhile.

On 2017-05-17 at 9:52 PM, spiritedpearl said:

This is absolutely so amazing.

I'm so happy you enjoyed it! :D I'll relay the same question I gave another person this post to you: did you have a favorite part? :3

On 2017-05-21 at 2:50 PM, Love2pee26 said:

Yeah I had to ease myself into it through a number of activities. It took all nerve in the world to not flee at the first sign of trouble like I normally tend to, because I knew people would like it that way. For the fans, you know? ^^

On 2017-05-21 at 3:14 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Somewhere in these replies are links to her other stories. That might help answer your question. Though she was always a ninja every other time

Those do indeed exist!

• 5 months later...

Once again, amazing, and this will never be topped, though I hope Lotto 5 is as good as 1-3 when you finally get around to it. And if I win Lotto 6, my challenge will be the same as what it would have been for 5, or similar in case I forget every little detail.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

That was beyond amazing! I'm not sure what else I can say that hasn't already been said. 

I've only just come across this impressive milestone of a topic today. I was searching for another topic, but I'm extremely glad that this one popped up! I originally missed this as I only ever lurked around the Downloads section and the Video links and uploads forum. Content like this makes me wish that I'd stopped lurking sooner! 

This topic is in no doubt whatsoever worthy of it's triple-figure, highest rated status, and I admire your courage! It's been almost a year since this topic was posted and it's still garnering you praise, @KozmoFox! Thank you to both you and @Rainyday for making this happen! :)