Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite outfit/ piece of clothing to wet?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like wearing my teal maxi skirt, with a nice blue top, it wets very nicely, and the material is very fine, I love it anyways.

Anyone have a special or favorite piece of clothing they like to wet? (Or even an outfit)

My fave thing to wet is a long floor length skirt I have that has multiple layers of material that soaks up so much off the pee and feels amazing when wet and clinging to my legs.

Posted Images

Guest tholepin

I, along with my wife, have been enjoying "dirty luncheons" where our clothes are messed with food and soaked with urine and spilled drinks as we sit at table. We're working on finding another couple to join us for a vanilla version, or WAM scene, and see where that leads.   

My wife does favor blouses that allow her breasts to join the fun at a moments notice . . .

Guest neilscotland
1 hour ago, tholepin said:

I, along with my wife, have been enjoying "dirty luncheons" where our clothes are messed with food and soaked with urine and spilled drinks as we sit at table. We're working on finding another couple to join us for a vanilla version, or WAM scene, and see where that leads.   

My wife does favor blouses that allow her breasts to join the fun at a moments notice . . .

Sounds great fun!  wish I was there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neilscotland
23 hours ago, Millan said:

Generally jeans for me, but any type of tight pants feels as nice. I prefer colors where the wetness really shows (light blue, grey etc), but that also depends a bit on where I plan to pee...

I like colours where the wetness really shows, but I also like white because thin white clothes tend to go transparent when wet.

Shorts, shorts and more shorts. For long sessions, ones that don't show much colour change and dry quickly, otherwise even I think I pong. For sessions like the one I just videoed, absorbent ones that show the colour change well. Not that the ones I'm wearing in the video show much change. I'd already wet them twice in trial shoots.

I knew a woman once who liked to wear long skirts (ankle length) and when she went to a ball or something of that nature, she'd go barefoot. To a pisser like me, that means just one thing. I never asked her though. I was with someone else at the time.

• 2 months later...
Guest dontwanna
On 2/25/2017 at 11:53 AM, Andreea said:

Tight jeans, leggings, tight shorts, overalls  - generally anything tight. 

Yes <3
The tighter the better. Also leotard/tights...

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer white boxers, best in combination with a white T-Shirt. So that you can really see a nice yellow stain afterwards. I really love to wet them in the mornig lyinig in the bed with my feet up in the air. Sadly the opportunities to do so are quite rare - as my wife is not into omo at all :-(

But tight jeans are great as well. Love when the wetness finds its ways through the fabric.

Well tight jeans seem to win this one, being comfortably in first place in the opinions given, and generally with a preference for lighter colours that show the wetness well. I buy skinny jeans a size too small as my special wetting jeans, although in normal circumstances I wouldn't be seen dead in them (or perhaps I should say I wouldn't be seen dry in them?).

A word of warning though. I have found that new jeans can be disappointing at first. There seems to be some chemical or treatment that makes them somewhat water repellent when new. After a few pee-and-wash cycles they are much improved and you can then really enjoy the exquisite sensation of the warm flood spreading down your thighs as the tight wet denim hugs your legs. 

If you go commando then ( for men at least) all the pee goes down one leg only, which is less fun, and the tiniest leak shows as an instant wet spot. So briefs are better.