Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Helping me hold it

Your stories never get boring, quite the opposite.Although I never forced my will upon her, every couple does whatever they are comfortable with.

It has been a long time, but my ex-wife and I would sometimes hold each other to assist in holding our pee. I would love feeling her vagina tighten or flex as each wave of desperation hit. The payoff was when she started leaking and I felt the warm wetness on my hand.

She was not so much into omo but, mainly did this to accommodate me    . The last time we did it was actually well after our divorce when she invited me over for sex with my ex. I suggested we do a hold, and she agreed. I mentioned I needed to pee then , and asked if I should go or consider this part of the hold. She said hold it.  

When I arrived at her house about 45 minutes later her eyes very obviously went immediately went  longingly to my crotch. I  asked what she was looking at she surprised me saying I wanted to see if you did anything holding your pee. I was still fine. I fact I held it until some time after dinner., at least another 1.5-2 hours later. Eventually I became extremely full and desperate. I began squeezing my penis with my hand. She watched me intently , obviously turned on. This pleasantly shocked me , because like I said in all the years we were together, our omo activity was for my benefit. She only held me if I asked , and definitely  did not want to get wet. After a while, as it became obvious that I could not hold on much longer, she asked if I wanted her to hold me. I quickly agreed. The pressure at the tip of my penis was intense, and after several minutes or so, I told her my pee felt like it was going to come out, and I warned her her hand was about to get wet. Her reply "that's ok" stunned me.  Why couldn't it have been this way before? I groaned with effort to keep my pee inside but the first spurts of pee soaked through my jeans getting her hand wet. She removed her hand and looked at my wet spot, and asked when happened? I responded I can't hold it any more. She began rubbing me as I continued to spurt pee through my jeans onto her hand. But, then her rubbing me got me erect which stopped my pee flow. 

Since I can't enjoy sex needing to pee, she stopped rubbing so I would calm down a bit , and I released my bladder into my pants, while her hand rested on my crotch. soaking it with pee.She was passionate in the sex that followed  like it was when we were young.

Well I can categorically say there is nothing boring about this story. I loved it.

I definitely have that habit of waiting as long as can during a film, I think is waste to ruin a film by missing some of it or pausing it when we should be able to control our bladder enough to wait :-)

My wife used to refer to it as me being a plug for her when she was desperate and I'd hold or play with her :-) lots of fun