Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any non English speakers able to translate ?

I am a pee movie hunter, where I look for female scenes in mainstream TV and movies and then add them to the pee movie list. I have exhausted all English search terms and found whatever there is. I am looking to search for movies and TV shows that are not English, such as German, French, Spanish, Dutch, and so on. I have tried Google translate but the results are never translated correctly. For instance, using the search term "wet herself" it just comes out something like "wet water" so you get endless results. If possible I am looking for the correct translation from English to any other language below from native speakers...........

1. Wet herself (& wets herself)
2. Wet her pants (& wets her pants)
3. Peed her pants (& pees her pants & peed in her pants)
4. Peed herself (& pees herself)
5. Urinates on herself (& urinated on herself)
6. Pissed herself (& pisses herself)
7. Pisses her pants (& pissed her pants)

Also any similar variations, but not translated from Google or other translators, because as mentioned it never comes out correct. This way I should be able to hunt for a lot more movies and TV shows with peeing scenes in to add to the list. 

Thanks all !!

Also depends on the particular expressions of each place

ok, so

1. Wet herself:  "se orina" - "se orina encima" . Can also be: "se hace pipí" - "se hace pis" - "se mea" - "se hace pipí encima"

2. Wet her pants: "orina sus pantalones" - .  Can also be: "hace pipí sus pantalones"

3. Peed her pants:  "orinó sus panatalones" - "hizo pipí sus pantalones"

4. Peed herself. "se orinó " - "se orinó encima" - "se hizo pipí" - "se hizo pipí encima" - "se hizo pis".  can also be:  "se meó"

5. Urinates on herself: Is the same as the 1.

6. Pissed herself: Is the same as the 4

7. Pisses her pants: Is the same as the 3

Ok, let me see, I hope to explain well, sometimes I find it difficult to express ideas in correct english

"sus" is in general, (it is neither male nor female) example: "sus pantalones" (they are someone's pants, but we do not know who, male or female). Now, if we say: "Peter (to say a name) Then it would be for example:

"Peter está aquí, sus pantalones son negros", (we know that "sus" correspond to him) ("sus pantalones" is plural)
"Peter is here, his pants are black" (translation in english)

Now with women is the same:

"Rachael está aquí, sus pantalones son negros" (we know that "sus" correspon to her)
"Rachael is here, her pants are black", (translation in english)

another example:

Peter está aquí, su camisa es blanca. ( Singular sentence, You use "su",  not "sus")

Peter is here, his shirt is white (in english)

with women, the same:

Rachael está aquí, su camisa es blanca

Rachael is here, her shirt is white

Now, you can add "Ella" (female) to the terms in post 1, but it would look like this:

1. Wet herself:  "se orina"   or  "ella se orina"

2. Wet her pants: "orina sus pantalones"  or "ella se orina en los pantalones"

3. Peed her pants: "orinó sus pantalones" or "se orinó en los pantalones" or "Ella se orinó en los pantalones" or "Ella orinó en sus pantalones"

But I think there are more results if you only look for "se orina" (for example) than "ella se orina"

Dutch here ;) (there aren't much terms for it but there they are:

1. Wet herself (& wets herself) ze plast in haar broek
2. Wet her pants (& wets her pants) ze plast in haar broek
3. ( peed in her pants) in haar broek geplast
4. Peed herself (& pees herself) same as above
5. Urinates on herself (& urinated on herself) plast over zichzelf

Can't really think of more ways to say it