Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Star Wars Female Omorashi

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2017 at 5:43 PM, randomrobot007 said:

Love this story... if only more people did omo stories with rey in them

Check out the story done @phoenix80803 if you want more.

On 5/11/2017 at 8:31 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

You don't see a lot of Star Wars stories because characters don't pee in that universe. When I first saw the title I was hoping it would be Rey.

Same goes for any movie or movie series really. But at least we have our imaginations.

On 5/11/2017 at 9:44 PM, DespMely said:

really nice!

Glad you enjoyed!

On 5/12/2017 at 2:17 PM, Phillipsrazor said:

Always nice to see Star Wars stuff!

I'm surprised there isn't more on this website honestly, as popular as the franchise is.

On 5/12/2017 at 7:01 PM, phoenix80803 said:

I love this story! Would love to see more of Rey!

I'm glad, but if I do another (sometime in the future) I'll probably go with one of the other lovely Star Wars ladies for now at least. When we get more movies with Rey, perhaps another story will be in order.

Guest phoenix80803
2 hours ago, Phillipsrazor said:

Does that mean Leia?! Because I'd love to read about Leia having to desperately pop a squat in a bush on Endor, or hold it while in a Death Star holding cell, or just been too proud to ask to use facilities after finding herself as Jabba's new pet.

You sir, may have just spawned yourself a one-chapter story. Congratulations.

On 5/20/2017 at 5:49 PM, Phillipsrazor said:

Does that mean Leia?! Because I'd love to read about Leia having to desperately pop a squat in a bush on Endor, or hold it while in a Death Star holding cell, or just been too proud to ask to use facilities after finding herself as Jabba's new pet.

I actually previously wrote a quick story pretty much identical to one of the scenarios you suggested, perhaps I'll make it a little longer and post it on here. But don't expect it to pop up tomorrow or anything.

Edited by Who Cares? (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-05-17 at 4:43 PM, Who Cares? said:

Same goes for any movie or movie series really. But at least we have our imaginations.

Not really true. They do reference it in some movies, or even show it in some movies. A few even have omorashi scenes. (Take the first episode of Dragon Ball for instance where Bulma wets her panties even in the edited version)

But, true for the imagination. I don't recall any evidence in Pokemon, yet I like to fantasize that Misty wets herself sometimes when frightened by Bug Pokemon (also the shadow often seen on her crotch makes it look like she wet herself, someone in my family even joked about it). Though it wasn't until it was canonized in My Little Pony that I started having omorashi fantasies about the ponies.

Still, always fun to fantasize! I wonder if someone will do Padme in her Attack of the Clones outfit.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)