Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New desperation text game coming soon!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm personally a big fan of text based games in general. Namely, "God's Assassin" and "Thousand Dollar Soul" on Kongreate. Some of the best ones out there in my opinion. And as far as Omorashi games go, I really loved playing Melisa and Jenny back in the day. I believe there was also a CMD based Omorashi game that I can't for the life of me find anymore.

Sorry for going AWOL for a while, upon learning how slowly posts were getting approved for new members, I've been putting off working on the game until my posts didn't need approved. Now that I'm at that stage, the game should hopefully be up in the next few days. Thanks to everyone who has expressed their support! To answer some of your questions:

Jeffery Mewtamer: The latter, if I've read that right. The actual mechanism of the game works exactly like A Date With Jenny, Melissa Explains It All etc. other than the lack of a numerical bladder meter.

FestiveMint: YES!

Cool, I'll be glad to play your game when you finish it.

I've tried my own hand at modifying the Melissa game over the years and adding a new story to it, but I always just get too bored with it halfway through to finish (though I always try to make a longer game with a longer story to), so believe me, I know how much work is involved in making a text game like this.

I'll be glad to see just how desperate I can get the girl in your game when you finish it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I forget whose law it is, but there's a law that goes something like:

Any project of significant complexity takes longer to complete than expected even when accounting for this law.

Of course, the obvious corollary is:

Any unpaid team of one will almost always lose interest before completing any project of significant complexity.

You must work with computers or programming. It's a very familiar law, and definitely a true statement

Guys, I am SO sorry for the lack of response from me. I am also really sorry for the disappointment. I have been lacking the motivation and inspiration to do this for quite some time. The simple reason being: I just don't think my game is that good. Certainly laughable in comparison to the likes of the other games I'd previously mentioned. Maybe some day I will decide to finish it, I don't know. I can see from some of the responses that a lot of you have become quite impatient with me. You have every right to be. But I can only apologise. Sorry.

However, despite what I've previously just said, several branches of my game have been completed, and in fact the game is almost complete. If you want, I could go ahead and publish the incomplete game anyway, and maybe someone would like to finish the remaining branches for me? As I say though, it will be very disappointing in all likelihood, mainly because I personally have no interest whatsoever in wetting or watching people pee or any of that. I am aware that plenty of people are, however, and, as such, I have obviously implemented such endings in my game for that reason (and also because they kind of can't end any other way without being massively underwhelming).

So once again, I am sorry. But let me know what you want me to do with regards to the game.

Thanks so much in advance for your kindness and patience.

Thanks so much for your patience and positive feedback, it means a lot, especially given how I've dealt with the development of this game and my responses to you on the progress of said development. However, my incomplete game has now been published on a website I found called textadventures.co.uk. The link to my game can be found below:

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/yixjrvrtm0sgeumnhoancq/first-date

As previously mentioned, anyone who wants to edit my game to either finish off incomplete branches or perhaps edit or add an ending is more than welcome to: as I said at the start of this discussion, the main reason I wanted to make this game was to encourage more people to follow in my lead.

Several issues I feel I must address: First of all, SPOILER ALERT for anyone who hasn't come across these endings yet, there is a branch in which you convince Hannah to hold her pee for you. At the end of this branch, Hannah becomes very cold towards you for making her hold it. I feel I should clarify: my only omorashi-based interest is desperation. Why I had the only desperation-based ending in my game end on such a sour note, therefore, is beyond me, I guess it just felt right. (Also out of all the endings, it is probably the most dick-ish, so I guess there's that too). It is especially confusing given the really happy ending to the branch where you watch her pee, which I have absolutely no interest in. *shrugs*

Also, please excuse my terrible attempts at humour.

Thanks once again for your patience and feedback, and please let me know what you think of the game! :D

• 2 years later...