Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vintage 90s Goodnites Wetting Video Promo

20 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Sounds like an artist's dream apartment.  Yes.  When natural light does what you want, it's great.  Saw a photo of a late teen girl sitting on porch steps peeing.  The image came back to mind in the middle of the night.  It showed all the detail anyone could want in the shadowed area.  Was the girl photographed in a studio and layered in?  Looking at the image again, everything received good fill light.  The fill light came from a light-colored concrete walk way.  It reflected the sun exactly where needed.

As for doing anything "carefully" with a full bladder, "talent" should be in the intended position and and someone else adjusting.  Guess you don't involve your hubby in your business.

Lovely pun in your closing line. 

Yeah I mostly do the shots myself, though he's got involved a few times. Because usually I need something inside of me after I do a shoot 😉

Can you share the picture?

7 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Sorry. That was more than ten years ago.   Purged my computer in a living situation where a curious teen and a tween had access to it.  Their mother was pretty open.  If the tween girl challenged her friends to post themselves doing similar on Facebook I hate to think of their parents reactions.

Ah yeah, probably a good idea 🙂