Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First time wearing diapers in public - call for advice

5 hours ago, Diapered1993 said:

As far as wearing in public goes, Don't worry about it. If you act calm and don't draw attention to yourself, then odds are they won't pay enough attention to you to notice anything. Think about it, how much attention do you pay to a stranger's wardrobe? Basically just wear loose pants and a long shirt and don't act like you're on meth, and you'll be fine.

As for wetting, find somewhere you can stand still for a moment and not look odd. Be out of the way, and look like you're doing something, reading a sign, looking at your phone, just don't stand in the middle of the street staring at nothing. This also has the advantage of you not looking at them, which should make it easier for you to wet.

If you decide to change in public, just remember, single occupant restrooms are your friends. Don't use porta-pottys though, when they clean them out the diaper will clog the hose, and you will have ruined the day of someone who really doesn't have a lot going for them.

I noticed that xD My pokerface was definitely very strong yesterday. I walked into the store to buy some food on my way to the riverbank and no one noticed a thing xD It's more that I look somewhat unusual (as I said before) and therefore get stared at sometimes anyway. I prefer to be 100% sure that no one is going to notice.

Also I am wayyy too shy to try this out by daylight (for now), so I just go out at night to quiet places. Luckily this is a very safe neighbourhood where you can actually do that :) And I would never toss a diaper down a toilet, not even a portable one, don't worry. I am not that stupid.

3 hours ago, Justice said:

Great that it feels amazing, It's always nice finding out you enjoy them ^^
Also, good luck! I'm jealous, I-I'm too shy for that >> (I probably shouldn't have said that, I have three people that are likely to read this and say I have to <<)

Yes, it's awesome <3 I am somewhat scared by how much I like it though, holy shit, is it like that for everyone?
Also DO IT ~ It's awesome~

Update 2: So I decided to put on a brave face and actually went outside. Made a stop at the store, then walked to the riverside (it's usually very quiet there at night). My heart was in my throat, but at the same time it was one of the best things I've ever tried. I did discover however that what is not even my full capacity yet is too much for the diaper type I tried yesterday. I think I wasn't even halfway empty by the time it was already becoming harder to walk normally because the padding had swelled up, so I ended up finishing the wetting in a public toilet (which is also where I left the diaper behind in a bin).

I feel very awkward talking about this - I guess I still have some remnants of shame for actually being so into this. At the same time though I want to talk about it to other people who enjoy this so I'll feel a bit less weird about it. Thanks for all the advice until now <3

55 minutes ago, Seth said:

...Yes, it's awesome <3 I am somewhat scared by how much I like it though, holy shit, is it like that for everyone?
Also DO IT ~ It's awesome~

I mean, I think plenty of people say the effect starts to wane in about a month, and so long as you don't obsess over it you're fine. You've been a member here for awhile so I assume you may understand what I mean.
A-and I'm obligated now anyways >////////>

51 minutes ago, Seth said:

...I feel very awkward talking about this - I guess I still have some remnants of shame for actually being so into this. At the same time though I want to talk about it to other people who enjoy this so I'll feel a bit less weird about it. Thanks for all the advice until now <3

The embarrassment is the best part for me <//////////////<
But yeah, It's good that you decided to quit when you were uncomfortable, if anything that's the best thing to get out of this. And on a brighter note, at least it didn't leak! :p

23 hours ago, Justice said:

Also, any other stickers? This is tempting me to buy ABU...

I've gotten a few so far, mostly the standard ABU ones, but also the aforementioned telescope/starry night, and a cute owl against a twilight sky with a small ABU logo on the bottom border.

23 hours ago, Justice said:

...bigger ones...

Yeah, Dum Dums are a bit on the small side as they're meant for sharing/grab bowls/etc, but that also brings the nostalgia of getting a sucker out of being dragged to the bank/dmv/whatever by your parents when you were a kid ;)

On 25/01/2017 at 10:44 AM, CireArts said:

I have been wearing diapers my entire life. I have never had anyone notice that I have diapers on under my cloths. No one will notice. Its just not something that regular people notice unless they have a fetish for diapers. Even then I bet they wouldn't notice.

I agree. Unless I ran through the local supermarket wearing nothing but a nappy I doubt anyone would ever know. I wear nappies all the time and just get on with life. It is all in the mind. People do not go around looking at peoples bums to see if they are wearing nappies. They don't even notice crinkly plastic pants either.

I wear them every day, everywhere.  I'm not particularly concerned if someone catches a glimpse of them over the top of my pants when I bend over or squat anymore than I would be over someone seeing the waist band of my underwear.  

Wearing belted pants and shirts with a generous length that can be tucked in are pretty fool proof in my experience.  If I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt, I know that somebody will see my diaper.  Ok, I'll accept that.