Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

January 18, 2017

Today, after serious contemplation and thought, I wanted to try a risky move, so I texted my hubby to tell him to meet me at the mall.
So an hour before I left, I made sure to drink a big thing of tea, and another one on the road. It made me excited to try something more daring, to try something riskier. I made it over to the mall in 35minutes, I looked around for my hubby and finally found him ^^' hello hotty <3. There he was, wearing nice black pants and a nice green dress shirt. 
But enough of what he's wearing, 
I had on my light sky blue shirt which sleeves covered my fore arms, not tucked in and a khaki skirt to my ankles, beige pantyhose and black sexy boots. I looked around and there was a lot of people around, but honestly I don't think anyone was paying attention. I grabbed the book that was in my bag and made the impression that I was trying to sell the book to my hubby incase any on lookers came strolling by.
I looked around nervously biting my lower lip, my hubby soon clued in as to what I was scheming. I stood there nervous, I closed my eyes and started to pee. I had to stay still to reduce the risk of the pee getting my skirt wet. Which was hard enough to do as it was. I opened my eyes and my hubby was looking guard, I could see his excited ness ^^' 
I stood in a pool of my own pee, luckily just a small section at the ends got a tiny bit wet, nothing worth getting excited about. I moved out of the puddle then we moved we away. My face was red, my hubby was more scared then I was ^^'
I had to wait until I was abit more dry to sit, but we eventually sat and had a beverage, what a rush :)

24 minutes ago, illidan80 said:

wow, that should have been on tape... :P :D

Unfortunately i'm not allowed to do pictures or videos, hubby's rules ^^', the forum is bad enough, but he's trying to be supportive though by letting me write a good part of my experiences and to discuss things on the forum, 4 months ago, he would of shut the idea down all together, baby steps ^^

• 4 weeks later...