Post a meme a day thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Crecil said:

8C33498D-D48D-4C0E-8C11-083379ECA60D.jpeg

No, it’s not.

In Star Trek it would have taken the USS Voyager decades to return home from the Delta Quadrant to Earth.

In Star Wars it takes hours, or at most a day, to go from Tattooine at the outer rim of the galaxy to Coruscant near the center of the galaxy.

Hyperspace is several orders of magnitude faster than Warp Speed.

41 minutes ago, Bothan1138 said:

No, it’s not.

In Star Trek it would have taken the USS Voyager decades to return home from the Delta Quadrant to Earth.

In Star Wars it takes hours, or at most a day, to go from Tattooine at the outer rim of the galaxy to Coruscant near the center of the galaxy.

Hyperspace is several orders of magnitude faster than Warp Speed.

Firstly this was simply the first Star Trek Meme I could find, that I didnt posted here before.

And secondly, no one mentioned Hyperspace, The meme only stated that Warpspeed is faster than Lightspeed which it is. In Star Trek from TNG to Yoyager there are each several epsiodes, where a spaceship travels several light years in a few day with various Warpspeed. 

I mean could bring the slingshot effect into this topic, which is only possible at Warpspeed, not in hyperspace, which allows timetravel which was shown in the "Let's save the blue whales movie. With it you can arrive before you even started the joruney.  But  that would be too far awarfrom the purpose of this thread.😉

Edited by Crecil (see edit history)
On 1/31/2020 at 11:25 PM, Captain L said:

And that's a wrap on Bojack Horseman. It's not absolutely amazing (I think the cycle of bad things gets repetitive by the sixth season, don't like Diane), but as someone who doesn't care much for most Netflix originals, I enjoyed it all the way through.

The ending was a bit unsatisfying, though.

5711ehbkndv31.png

I was looking forward to the end, that the meme promised. I never really liked Bojack as a character, since he is an asshole 99% of the time. I watched the last episode hoping that the meme was right, and now I am disappointed. But I guess they had to make a kind of open ending, just in case a sequel serie is approved. 

But anyway here comes my Meme for today.

55A10E89-8096-4F55-ABBC-FF8C7617CF1E.jpeg