Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post a meme a day thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dopqo3g827o91.jpg

I'm in shock. I can't believe this. I am so incredibly happy that the games are getting remasters. I talk about this series a lot, but please, I beg you: buy this. Suikoden II is, without a doubt, the greatest JRPG ever made in my eyes, and it's not even close. With the little touch-ups and bug fixes (and hopefully another pass on localization) this collection promises (they haven't said it outright, but I noticed one bug fix in the Suikoden I portion of the trailer, yes I noticed), this game will truly be a masterpiece.

continent, I mean, continental language gang

And yes, I know only the Dutch term is official, but the Swedish and German make sense too.

And and yes, I know I pronounced all of them wrong, the second stress should be on the an/ont, not on the slut/sluit/schluss.

Edited by sleeping_cat01
explained mispronunciation (see edit history)

Another journey completed, as I've seen every Spider-Man movie. I keep up with the Spider-Man movies, because I honestly love them all, but I passed on the movies focusing on other Spider-Man characters because they didn't have Spider-Man. Well, no more.

I think it speaks to the strength of Spider-Man as a character that every movie he's in is good, but as soon as you take him out, the movies all fail. Didn't enjoy Venom, Let There Be Carnage was even worse. Ironically, the most enjoyable was the final one. You know the one.

8f5