Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Please delete

2 hours ago, Spurgle said:

Nope. Because that would lead to posts disappearing and then reappearing left right and centre, making moderation nearly impossible.

Example: A woman posts a picture of herself peeing. Some time passes. She then decides that it was a mistake to post that image. She no longer consents to having that image on this website. She has no ability to remove her own picture, and its at the mercy of a moderator who may or may not ever actually bother removing it.

ALL forums, especially NSFW ones, absolutely NEED to have the ability to remove your own posts available to all members.

19 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Example: A woman posts a picture of herself peeing. Some time passes. She then decides that it was a mistake to post that image. She no longer consents to having that image on this website. She has no ability to remove her own picture, and its at the mercy of a moderator who may or may not ever actually bother removing it.

ALL forums, especially NSFW ones, absolutely NEED to have the ability to remove your own posts available to all members.

Or you could just report your own post and ask for it to be taken down because [insert personal reason here], and it'll probably be done pretty quick.

That is, assuming that Kirito is fine with the report system being used like that, of course.

11 hours ago, Sakerarenai said:

Or you could just report your own post and ask for it to be taken down because [insert personal reason here], and it'll probably be done pretty quick.

That is, assuming that Kirito is fine with the report system being used like that, of course.

Yes, that is absolutely an appropriate use of the report system.

If you have a post that you would like to have removed due to privacy concerns, you can either report the post(s) directly or submit a support request with a link to them.

There have been a number of older members that have contacted me with such concerns over the years, and I have never had a problem removing uploads over privacy concerns whatsoever. I even try and keep those posts in memory so that if I see them reposted again I will generally have those posts silently removed.

The are a number of reasons regular members do not currently have the ability to delete their own forum posts. If you have a post that you would like to have removed and you have a good reason for wanting to do so (eg. privacy concerns), you can easily submit a report requesting its removal.

• The topic was locked