Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

fun with boots

Working away recently and the lady had lots of boots, she'd gone away for Christmas and I was called out to her house to a problem, I couldn't resist having a bit of fun while I was there.the brown ones are her expensive riding boots, pissed in them, you can see it in the picture below (fur lined)these were over knee suede ones, pissed in them too, you can see it soaking through.hese black ones also got a good soaking, but the lining absorbed most of it. And these are her everyday wellies,they are covered in a mix of mud horse muck and piss, I went back yesterday and she was wearing the expensive brown boots.

Edited by Kirito
Attachments deleted (see edit history)

I think @KozmoFox summed this up quite nicely. This is sick, selfish and immoral to the extreme.

If I had any idea where you actually worked, I would report you for this. But as I do not, I can only join others in the hopes that you are caught and at the least fired.

This kind of deplorable behavior is not even remotely tolerated here. I may not be able to get you sacked from your place of work, but you can now consider yourself sacked from this community.

• The topic was locked