Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello! This is my first time on this website, so I figured I'd share my first story! I hope you guys like it~

I woke up this morning at about 8 am, chugging half a bottle of water before I got up out of bed. I stayed in bed for about 5 minutes before I actually had the courage to get out of the warmth my fuzzy blankets were spreading around my body...ugh... 

I didn't make a trip to the bathroom once I got out of bed. Instead, I went to the living room and went on my computer, with Spongebob Squarepants playing on the TV in the background. 

After 2 hours of watching dumb videos and writing Blue Exorcist fanfics, the feeling of full bladder finally hit me. Although, I didn't want to get up off the couch yet, so I squirmed a little bit until the feeling went away. 

A half hour went by and the feeling got worse. I decided to torture myself more by making myself a bowl of cereal and eating it as slowly as possible. I squirmed while I enjoyed my cereal, my bladder practically screaming. 

I finally finished my cereal, squeezing my legs together tightly as I put my bowl in the sink. The dishwasher still needed to be emptied too, but that could wait. I needed relief now.

I quickly headed to the bathroom and stripped all of my clothes off. I played with myself for a couple minutes to heighten my urge. My pussy was practically swollen and it felt so good to rub it. 

I decided to take this party to the shower, so I took a seat in the bathtub. I didn't want to turn the water on yet. I sat in the bathtub moaning and rubbing my pussy as I pushed down on my full bladder. It made my urethra feel tight, threatening to spill out my pee. I turned on the faucet a little bit so it would let out a gentle trickle. The sound of the water dripping absolutely drove me mad. I rubbed a finger over my urethra, peeing on my finger a little bit. I moaned at the tiny release and rubbed my wet finger over my clit. 

"Ahh...fuck...I can't take it anymore" I whispered. I spread my legs apart and spread apart my pussy lips. A tiny stream came out and I moaned out quietly. "Ah...g-gonna pee..." I sighed out and closed my eyes. My pee came out in a gentle stream. The loud 'ssssss' noise of my stream relaxed me as I released. Ahhh...it felt so good. 

I opened my eyes and looked at the large, continuous puddle I was making in the bathtub. It looked so hot to see the pee leak out of my pussy. I reclosed my eyes in pure bliss as I finished, rubbing my nipples. 

I finally finished and my fingers went back to my pussy. I rubbed and rubbed until I finally reached orgasm point. My wet legs shook and convulsed as I orgasmed. 

It was truly the best pee I ever had.~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...