Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey so my best friend agreed to try omorashi :grin: And so at some point when we hang out I'm gonna make her hold her piss.  (If all goes well I might even tell you dudes all about it...:wink:)  Anyways, she insists that there isn't going to be much to look at as she just sits normally but of course, I'm pretty sure she's never been truly desperate, at least not in recent memory.  I mean everyone gets close to pissing themselves at some point or another.  So she'll probably just be like "I'm telling you, nothing's happening" and I'll just shove a water bottle in her face with a smirk like "Drink up, honey."  I'm so evil. :tongue:

Anyways, if you guys have any advice on how to get her to BEG, please let me know, I'd be glad to hear it.  And if you have any other advice as well.  Thanks in advance and see you dudes later!

To be honest, I'd be pretty careful about taking her to her absolute limit her first time unless you guys have discussed it ahead of time. It's a pretty easy way to leave a bad taste for wetting/pee in someone's mouth if they genuinely feel in pain, annoyed, and can't go. 

I'm not really sure what your relationship with her is, though, and if she'd agree to trying it a couple times to work up the intensity. Again, don't know if she'd enjoy begging or would feel really, really upset afterwards. You might want to find what she enjoys as well. If you can work in something she enjoys (giving her a massage, sexually-based things, her favorite activities, etc.), she might be more inclined to hold longer and view the experience more positively.

It'd be akin to introducing someone to spanking by starting with a soft, furry paddle, then a leather one, then moving up to one with nails. Hardcore sadists might love that, buuuut the vast majority of the population is going to be terrified and never want to try it again. So just a word of caution.

My wife gives VERY little outwards signs she is desperate until she is in extreme pain. Over Christmas she got super-desperate while traveling - she was at the point that she was grunting everything she moved then held on another hour because of traffic - and she still had very little outward signs until I finally found a quiet place to pull over and she peed for well over a minute (her normal "desperate" pees are less than half that).

As mentioned, I wouldn't push her to that point unless it is 100% her choice. If she sees how much you enjoy it, maybe she'll do it again give you a better show.

4 hours ago, Micron27 said:

Keep it fun and not embarrassing.  Participate with her and show that you are not having her do something you're not willing to do.  Also have some sort of reward for participating.  Hopefully this will reinforce the behavior. 

Great advice! This sounds like a great opportunity, so here's some advice based on my personal experiences.

I personally get weirded out by having a true "reward" because it feels too much like prostitution to me. Instead, find something you guys enjoy doing together and work it into that. Bonus points if there's a natural reason she could get desperate; go to the movie theater, go walking in a park, go to a bar, etc. That we you aren't "buying" her, but she's associating with something she enjoys.

People are normally more likely to try things if you prove its not one-sided. Even though my wife had brought up wanting to make "special" videos for me, it didn't start happening until I decided to record myself very desperate.

Things go better when THEY choose how far to go. Its fine to bring things up, but once you starting being pushy it will get shut down quickly. If you've been having fun, you might be surprised! Recently, my wife was desperate when we came home from a night out, and when I asked her to hold it for me she instead led me to the bed!

Most importantly, what you are hoping for isn't going to happen immediately. Its great to figure out what you want, don't get set on it. Have fun with whatever happens, and you might even get more than you bargained for! Even after I finally told my wife exactly what I wanted, its been 6+ months, with LOTS of attempts that were great (including some amazing full-bladder sex!), but I still don't have the desperation video I originally wanted. Am I disappointed? Not in the least.