Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So!

Through some unforeseen circumstances I am leaving London and moving back in with my parents. Sadly (for me at least) I only have one week left before I'm gone. 

I have packed up nearly everything, only the last things to go, and those things that can't go... And that's where you all step in. I have my stash of dips, (and some bed mats) that it would be very sad to simply throw into the bin.

If anyone would like the whole lot for free then drop me a line. It's a completely mixed bag of stuff (pullups) but hopefully it could bring someone a bit of enjoyment!

I live near Southfields at the moment, and I'll happily catch a bus or jump on the tube to meet somewhere convenient.

Reply if you're interested as it's first some first serve :)

duffle.JPG

7 hours ago, Falcon Lover said:

So!

Through some unforeseen circumstances I am leaving London and moving back in with my parents. Sadly (for me at least) I only have one week left before I'm gone. 

I have packed up nearly everything, only the last things to go, and those things that can't go... And that's where you all step in. I have my stash of dips, (and some bed mats) that it would be very sad to simply throw into the bin.

If anyone would like the whole lot for free then drop me a line. It's a completely mixed bag of stuff (pullups) but hopefully it could bring someone a bit of enjoyment!

I live near Southfields at the moment, and I'll happily catch a bus or jump on the tube to meet somewhere convenient.

duffle.JPG

Hey this is totally random, but i had a friend in a similar situation. He was attending a Christian College in England and had to get deported because of the Muslims/ Brexit situation. Sorry, just found that similar.

On 1/4/2017 at 4:51 AM, zellthesick said:

Hey this is totally random, but i had a friend in a similar situation. He was attending a Christian College in England and had to get deported because of the Muslims/ Brexit situation. Sorry, just found that similar.

These aren't the the situations under which I have to leave but it's shit that that's business. basically I want to be shit quickly shot of my spares with no effort!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/3/2017 at 4:09 PM, Falcon Lover said:

So!

duffle.JPG

i was wanting to get them, but idk if i can give out my email or any info in here....ill try to pm, if necessary....i would like them, but im from the usa

14 hours ago, goodman7 said:

i was wanting to get them, but idk if i can give out my email or any info in here....ill try to pm, if necessary....i would like them, but im from the usa

Sorry Goodman,

They all went in the bin! 

I was looking for a no hassle way of just handing them over to... anyone (with the chaos of moving house/city/career/life i didn't want to be doing anything above and beyond the call of duty) .

There was one guy who I nearly managed to co-ordinate with but it wasn't meant to be.

If I'm ever in a similar situation again, I'll DM you first.

1 hour ago, Falcon Lover said:

Sorry Goodman,

They all went in the bin! 

I was looking for a no hassle way of just handing them over to... anyone (with the chaos of moving house/city/career/life i didn't want to be doing anything above and beyond the call of duty) .

There was one guy who I nearly managed to co-ordinate with but it wasn't meant to be.

If I'm ever in a similar situation again, I'll DM you first.

Np