Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why so rare for IRL / face2face omorashi kink events?

Over the years since I discovered that it's a common enough kink to have a name for it, and websites and zines dedicated to it (not to mention photosets and videos), I've only very rarely seen mention of actual EVENTS.  In contrast, on any weekend in a sufficiently big city you can go to play parties where people chain others to attachment points or tie them to St. Andrews' crosses and spank them with paddles or lash them with whips, drag knives across each other's skins, pierce them with medical needles, etc.

I've attended a few of the large kink events (Dark Odyssey, Brimstone, EPIC) and heard from folks who've attended others (Black Rose, Floating World, TESFest) and there's just a complete absence of anything akin to "Come to room 119, a demo bottom will be chained to the shower head and tormented with the sound of running water / tickled / forced to drink a one liter bottle until she wets herself" // "plastic basins and incontinence pads will be provided, bring one or more changes of clothing".

Yeah, body fluids are involved, but some of the cutting and piercing demos / groups involve a lot of blood, which is a more worrisome body fluid.  And some of these events are sex-positive to the extent that other body fluids are also being emitted.  

Anyone know why there's such a disinclination for omorashiants to meet greet and wet themselves in real life the way other kinky folk participate?  

Would folks GO to such an event (the existing established ones, I mean) if an omorashi workshop & play space were set up?

I think there are a number of reasons that there aren't omorashi parties like other kinks

1: Omo is uncommon: Granted I don't actually know how common omorashi fetishes actually are, but I'd assume that it is a far less common subtrope to Watersports

2: Omo is an activity that is easily done alone: Exactly what it says on the tin, most people into omo and enjoy being desperate just do it in their own homes.

3: related to 2, most people into Omo and do share it do so with anonymity, and don't necessarily want other real life people to know they are into it, aside from maybe their dom/lover/playmate/whateveryouwanttocallit.

though the more important question is this

25 minutes ago, KnottyBuoy said:

Would folks GO to such an event (the existing established ones, I mean) if an omorashi workshop & play space were set up?

I think in my case the answer is Yes, mostly because I'd want to learn how to actually do and enjoy it (Resident noob coming through, though I probably couldn't go to any that is set up but that's not the point). If I lived alone, and knew that there was someone in my town doing an omo based get-together to teach people how to do it I'd go.

Very interesting, and thanks for the thoughts. 

I don't know if the fluid element comes into play, sleepaway ageplay camps are well known to have lots of diaper changing (for #1 accidents only), and people love this aspect. 

I would say that unlike diaper-related activities, Omo is a bit messier, I mean a sack of diapers is easier to manage than a puddle or ruined mattress... but then this is just a logistical thing to address... I personally would not go to such an event, though I was very tempted about some of the ageplay events near me in my new city... As i'm not out, but I'd love to hear what people who are out have to say?

I don't think this lovely fetish is as rare as a lot of people think, it's just considered very taboo, and people are less likely to confess they have it, or even acknowledge it to themselves.  Also, watersports has a bad rap, thanks at least in part to people who use it as a degrading aspect of BDSM.  A lot of people don't even know that there's multiple facets to the watersports fetish, it's not all "piss on you, bitch", Japanese game shows, human toilet, or adult babies in diapers, but that's what is most easily seen.

Back in the day when I was on fetlife, I was asked to appear at some BDSM festival as the "watersports ambassador".  I declined strictly on the basis of the BDSM association.  I actually wanted to bring pisslovers together, and teach interested people about pee play, but not in that kind of setting.  I tried arranging a get together, open only to women and trans women, but no one had any interest.  I didn't put it out there in a sexual light or anything like that, more like a discussion group.  I've since left the site, proposing get togethers on this site is forbidden, so I haven't tried it since.  I'm still interested in doing it, though.  I love sharing what I consider special about watersports.

Ideally, my get together would work something like this...  Depending on the size of the gathering, I might have a co-host or two.  I'd share my story, and invite people to ask questions or share their own experiences.  Then, people could just hang out and get to know each other if they wanted.  No one's pressured to drink, get desperate, or wet themselves.

43 minutes ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

Ideally, my get together would work something like this...  Depending on the size of the gathering, I might have a co-host or two.  I'd share my story, and invite people to ask questions or share their own experiences.  Then, people could just hang out and get to know each other if they wanted.  No one's pressured to drink, get desperate, or wet themselves.

I'll admit that I'm actually surprised by that. I feel like I'd expect any get-together to be more towards actions than that, though now I want to know everything you do about watersports, have you said about them in any public form before?

This is not something I'd ever do because Omorashi is a sexual thing for me, and I do not/will not play out such sexual things in regard to anyone but my significant other. But you know, other people aren't me. (That and I feel like it would be a sausage fest: I have no interest in feeling like a steak in a den of wolves)

As for people who aren't me, it takes hell of a lot longer to process 2L of water through your kidneys than it takes to get whipped a few times, I imagine. It would be a slow-going type thing, and if everyone is there for the same purpose, the sheer volume of bodily fluids as compared to a BDSM type thing....that's....that's going to be a LOT. Everyone bring 2 towels and their own mop!

There's lots of kink specific things like those that need to be taken into account just via its very nature.

23 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

This is not something I'd ever do because Omorashi is a sexual thing for me, and I do not/will not play out such sexual things in regard to anyone but my significant other. But you know, other people aren't me. (That and I feel like it would be a sausage fest: I have no interest in feeling like a steak in a den of wolves)

As for people who aren't me, it takes hell of a lot longer to process 2L of water through your kidneys than it takes to get whipped a few times, I imagine. It would be a slow-going type thing, and if everyone is there for the same purpose, the sheer volume of bodily fluids as compared to a BDSM type thing....that's....that's going to be a LOT. Everyone bring 2 towels and their own mop!

There's lots of kink specific things like those that need to be taken into account just via its very nature.

I'd like to comment about this

1: granted I am a guy, so I can't speak for it, but I doubt it'd be a sausage fest, and I doubt even MORE that you'd be a 'steak among wolves' as I'd bet at least half of the guys at an omorashi based event would be into being themselves being desperate and wetting such as myself despite my lack of success in omo related stuff.

2: that makes sense that you feel you only would do sexual things with your significant other, I feel a bit confused about my own opinions on whether omo is sexual or not simply because whilst I get arousal from the idea of seeing someone wet the Act itself isn't something I think of as sexual, so for me at least I'm on the fence of "it is but it isn't".

3: Time and cleaning is certainly an issue in anything omo based, but I feel like an omo party would be more discussion, technique, experiences, etc. than just everyone letting it off in their pants (though I do think that as a rule there are no bathrooms unless you need to go #2) And yes a lot of kink specific things are important too to figure into it.

Regarding the steak/sausage fest problem, I would like to point out what's been said about other asymmetrical fetish events. In places like the BDSM community where male subs are much more common than female doms, or in the swing community where men interested in swinging are much more common than women, the power dynamic tends to shift very far in the women's court. A man who behaves inappropriately tends to be punished very harshly – one complaint from a woman and that man is never welcome at those events again. And men are usually discouraged from initializing contact. It's women who are in the driver's seat.

Obviously given that we don't have a strong culture of munches and play parties, this would be a culture we would have to intentionally adopt and develop, but I think there's enough overlap with other fetish communities that it wouldn't be terribly difficult, and I think it would be worth taking the time to do that in order to be able to have events where women feel welcome and safe.

Also there are so many various aspects of this fetish, and some parts seem to interfere with others. IE many here are ONLY into desperation, some into wetting, some into golden showers, while for others naked peeing is a turn off.. not only is the community small, but the exact things people like would make such a get together even less likely with the interests/lack of interests in the group. Very few here are into "everything pee", a small enough number that there'd be no chance of an event.

2 hours ago, LucyVersion2.0 said:

I don't think this lovely fetish is as rare as a lot of people think, it's just considered very taboo, and people are less likely to confess they have it, or even acknowledge it to themselves.  Also, watersports has a bad rap, thanks at least in part to people who use it as a degrading aspect of BDSM.  A lot of people don't even know that there's multiple facets to the watersports fetish, it's not all "piss on you, bitch", Japanese game shows, human toilet, or adult babies in diapers, but that's what is most easily seen.

Back in the day when I was on fetlife, I was asked to appear at some BDSM festival as the "watersports ambassador".  I declined strictly on the basis of the BDSM association.  I actually wanted to bring pisslovers together, and teach interested people about pee play, but not in that kind of setting.  I tried arranging a get together, open only to women and trans women, but no one had any interest.  I didn't put it out there in a sexual light or anything like that, more like a discussion group.  I've since left the site, proposing get togethers on this site is forbidden, so I haven't tried it since.  I'm still interested in doing it, though.  I love sharing what I consider special about watersports.

Some good points. There is a limited perspective on it even among kink circles. As somebody who is currently on sites like Fetlife, and who has attended a handful of BDSM type events and talked to a fair number of people at those events, including those who were or knew others who were into watersports, it is almost always framed in the humlation or dom/sub context when they speak of it. It seems to be the only way they know how to think of it. Even the most open-minded of folks instantly think of it that way, it seems - perhaps even more so.

I would be curious as to how an IRL event/gathering around omo would work. I, too, would wonder if it would be mostly a "sausage fest", as either most of those I've talked to that admit to being a fan of the fetish are male, or most of the females that are would be hesitant at showing up in a group setting on the topic. Then again, who knows, it could be a surprising female-to-male ratio. Either way, I'd love to see such an event be based around equal-power dynamic play, as I am not a fan of the whole dom/sub/humiliation thing. I just like all people involved having fun doing what they love to do, and being able to share it with others that do as well, be that simply talking about it or participating in it with each other. For me, it's always as much about helping others have fun as it is about enjoying myself as well. For such an event to probably work, it might need a survey to get enough feedback out of those interested as to what would take place. But yeah, if all that kind of thing is restricted here, this is little more than a thought exercise. :)

15 minutes ago, LOLC2k said:

Also there are so many various aspects of this fetish, and some parts seem to interfere with others. IE many here are ONLY into desperation, some into wetting, some into golden showers, while for others naked peeing is a turn off.. not only is the community small, but the exact things people like would make such a get together even less likely with the interests/lack of interests in the group. Very few here are into "everything pee", a small enough number that there'd be no chance of an event.

Well, count me in as one of those "everything pee" members. But yeah, I get your point. :)

19 minutes ago, WarmWetMessy said:

Well, count me in as one of those "everything pee" members. But yeah, I get your point. :)

heh, whilst I doubt I can say literally everything pee is okay (I don't even know what 'everything' is in this case) but I think I'm on the broader side of things myself. :blush:

I generally see myself as Experimentalist and a Switch (though I do have hard limits like scat and blood. And I can say that probably I'll end up weeding things out as I get real hands on experience, but hey.) and have found a lot of things about the 'watersports' kink interesting, at least in RP experience (and related note most of my RP experiences have been on f-list, so I may use terms that are more common there).

and so I list a few of my watersports specific turn-ons now because I can XD

1: "Marking": though I don't necessarily think this needs to involve a darker color or stronger scent, but the idea of a golden shower or just about anything watersports as a mark of ownership. Yes I know technically that's in the 'pee on you, bitch' realm that Lucy said about, but the idea of showing dominance and control through that is something I've found to be hot (and the related but less 'taboo' Cum marking is hot too >///<)

2: Desperation/relief: Ahh, the thing that got me into watersports anything in the first place and the primary concept of this site. This started on F-list again when someone named Aigan Miradric (I believe I spelt it right, and Aigan if you see this get back on flist damnit!) explained that idea and showed me an example post of it, which prompted me to rp with him and have a blast even though he's since disappeared... And generally what actually got me into omo was the

3: temperature: the one thing I enjoyed about my occasional romps with real life experimenting with watersports... so warm, so nice... :blush:

4: Degradation but not degradation. I don't like the idea of being full on degraded or insulted, but I DO like the idea of either reminding (when I'm in a domming position) or being reminded (in a Subbing position) where the roles stand, again going with the marking thing, the idea that a watersports thing as a reminder of the positions of domination and submission, in something that I can't describe any better than degradation even though that's NOT what I'm looking for, I wouldn't want to be to be a sub who is told that being a toilet is all I'm good for, I'd want to be the sub who was praised for doing as I was told and not spilling any (though I will say that in terms of anything real life then swallowing is a maybe and not a yes), and vice versa as a dom, being the one that praised my sub for being good rather than debasing her... So I feel like Degrading isn't the right word but it's the only one I have... If anyone has a better word PLEASE TELL ME.

Disclaimer: omorashi is by far my biggest kink/fetish, and though I've done some bondage and domination stuff, they really don't compare.

Personally, I would be far more concerned about someone I know in real life somehow stumbling upon my interest in omorashi than any other kind of interest of mine.  Moreover, even if I was also into something like bloodplay, or was a furry, I would probably still be more concerned about omorashi than about that.  The reason is simply that situations where people have to pee occur pretty often, and I would not want people to think "Oh, he's getting off on this" whenever they do.  Hence, I'd not risk going to such a thing just in case someone recognised me.

I'm very jealous of the thousands of satisfied diaper lovers in NYC this week. I think "our" event (which I personally would never be allowed to attend) could happen simply as shared communication of a particular place at any massive public happening. (With a live webcam, please!) The general public is a necessary participant, as the source of anxiety and embarrassment, IMO. That presents us with the usual ethical and practical challenges, but I don't think they are insurmountable.

This is distinctly different from the BDSM model, with a dominant imposing the demands... though it ends up looking that way when viewed out of context. I would always rather be an innocent bystander, though anything I say or do would identify me as a sadist. I think that explains our lack of involvement in general gatherings. In an accepting environment, omorashi would tend to be degraded to mere watersport. It would take a very special sex object to carry the necessary burden of shame internally. I don't think the embarrassment of doing it in front of a crowd is enough.

In this one area, at least, I'm a dom, or a sadist, or a top — the person who does stuff to the other person.  That's actually not my overall pattern but I want to see someone wet her pant, I want to make someone wet her pants.  Definitely not something I can do as a solo activity.  

Zero interest in peeing ON someone or vice versa, zero interest in diapers and adult baby stuff, so it's a pretty narrowly tailored fascination for me, but judging from the videos people post (and pay for etc) I'm not alone in liking to watch it happen.

1 hour ago, KnottyBuoy said:

In this one area, at least, I'm a dom, or a sadist, or a top — the person who does stuff to the other person.  That's actually not my overall pattern but I want to see someone wet her pant, I want to make someone wet her pants.  Definitely not something I can do as a solo activity.  

Zero interest in peeing ON someone or vice versa, zero interest in diapers and adult baby stuff, so it's a pretty narrowly tailored fascination for me, but judging from the videos people post (and pay for etc) I'm not alone in liking to watch it happen.

No, you're not alone on that.  Seems like that's just about what everyone wants on this site, except me, of course.

I'm the "alone" one, both because I don't want to see that, and because it seems no one shares the facets I enjoy about this fetish.  It's like female desperation and female wetting (and maybe some diaper play) is pretty much all everyone is interested in here (the more humiliating the better), no wonder a gathering just wouldn't work.  I've never been concerned about having more men at a gathering than women (the "sausage fest")- most men aren't monsters; or about being ogled- that's just human nature, our eyes seek out what is pleasing to look at.  But, putting a woman (or man) on display, and forcing her to do something in a humiliating light, even if she's being paid for it, completely repulses me, and if I were to ever host a gathering, that would not be part of it.

A get together or workshop is a chance to meet new people, and a learning/growth opportunity, not a live sex show.

(If I am rambling more than normal, it is because I am taking Prednisone and a course of anitbiotics for walking pneumonia.Sorry, in advance if I do not make sense.)

I'd love to find a no pressure group to talk/wet/share experiences/demonstration (willing). To be able to sit around casusally and just talk and experience with someone who understands would be such a comfort and it would be exciting.

I'd definitely let someone pee on me (clothed, diapered, nude, etc.) if I felt comfortable with the person and they were willing. If it helped anyone else open up their feelings / emotions and/or made them feel better, that would be a plus for me.

The lunch munches here have a little bit of Daddy/Baby dynamics, but since they are held in public restaurants and coffee houses, things of more intimate nature are hinted or talked about briefly. A lot of it (in my very small experience) also involves BDSM. No one has openely asked or talked about Omo outright, even though it is in my likes and profile (on FL). This is not to say the people are unwelcoming or unfriendly, it is exactly the opposite. I have been able to open up to a few people - without getting the "ewww" noise or face - but so far, no one in the group seems to have a main fetish regarding anything omo.

38 minutes ago, KnottyBuoy said:

Well, I'd be up for attending that as well, and a meet-and-greet at a major kinkfest event would be great.

Meanwhile, we can at least do some of that in here!

Okay, I'll start...

I'm Brie, I'm 36, born, raised, and residing in Milwaukee, WI.  I have two sons in their very late teens.  I have a job I love, and also take care of my best friend of 20+ years.  I'm twice divorced, and have been in a relationship with a Seth Rollins action figure since September.  We have two cats and a dog, all rescues.  Since this is the internet, and providing you've not seen my videos or pics, I'm 5'5.5", 135-145lbs (yes, my weight does fluctuate to that extreme of a degree), long non-specifically dyed hair, hazel eyes, somewhat muscular build.

Now on to my watersports thing.  (I'm keeping this brief).  I've been interested in piss since I was about three years old, and as I matured, it became entwined in my sexuality.  However, like so many others, I thought I might be crazy for being into piss, so I mostly kept it to myself, until I had a near-death experience in 2007.  Since I lived, I decided to make the most out of my life, and embrace myself completely.  Part of what I needed to embrace was my love of piss.  I hit the internet, and found out I wasn't alone, nor crazy.  I was pleased with the amount of, umm...sorry to say, but fapping material, I discovered.  As a way of saying thanks, I began contributing my own, and have continued to do so for the past nine and a half years.  No plans to stop, either.

What I love so much about piss is a combination of its intimate and taboo factors.  Piss play can be more of an intimate, bonding activity than sex is, or it can be just naughty fun.  It can be stress-release, too.  There are so many facets to watersports, but here are some that are particularly hot to me:  women pissing outside, male desperation and wetting, intentional wetting, intentional or accidental bedwetting, having piss sex, giving golden showers, gay/lesbian piss porn,peeing on objects, male pee-shyness.

Things I don't like on the watersports spectrum...  Anything that's commonplace in day to day life, like female desperation/wetting and men pissing outside, just like society dictates; I'd rather sit and watch snow melt or grass grow.  Piss used as punishment, or a sign of dominance or submission, like human toilet/urinal stuff.  Degradation in general is a huge turn off for me.  And, the worst watersports sin of all to me:  humiliation.  I don't want to feel it, see it, or dish it out, period.  Watersports is huge fun for me, and the last thing I want to do is make someone feel bad.

The end.     

I am with Brie on a lot of this. I am in it for fun not humiliation and I would love to meet a woman who wets the bed and does not mind. Wetting for fun or sexual pleasure is where it is at for me. My take is just one of many ways people I have chatted with enjoy them selves.

I do like diapers because they are cleaner and I can be in public but still feel private about my wetting. I do wet my pants in the right situation where it is not obvious to everyone and I don't get pee places I don't want it to be.

I would be very open to meeting people in the Minneapolis area who enjoy wetting in general even if it is not my exact thing.

Edited by imadl (see edit history)

I'm Allan, I'm 58, and I live in the outskirts of NYC on Long Island.  I'm poly and in multiple ongoing relationships (all about 7 years at this point), never done the reproductive thing.

I think for me the whole omorashi thing just makes transparent, almost self-explanatory sense, especially if you imagine a child who isn't fully cognizant of the facts of sexual pleasure and sexual appetite yet.  I had a fascination with that part of girls' anatomy, it was shaped different from boys there and I had, umm, feelings about that.  So I associated those feelings with that part of the body, naturally, right?  Well, what did I know and associate with that part of the body at that age?  IT'S WHERE YOU PEE FROM!  So over the course of a few years I got increasingly entranced with thoughts of girls wetting themselves.  As in, getting wet, there.  As in, losing control of their own bodily reactions right THERE, specifically.  As in, me making them feel things, me making things happen that would cause them to get all wet and lose control and stuff.  

I really don't know why I am mostly toppy / dommy / etc about this aspect of my sexuality (which is an artifact of childhood sexuality, I think); in most senses I became a lot more interested in girls making ME lose control, getting me sexually interested, doing stuff to me, them acting upon me sexually and otherwise.  (Which is contrary to gender expectations about sexual initiative and attitude).  

First reason might be that not so many people are into it. Especially women. The second reason is that the fetish is still a taboo, something weird that society hasn't accepted yet. LGBT is accepted, so is BDSM and some common fetishes (some even find things like foot fetish too perverse), pants peeing is just not. Third reason might be that people with this fetish just aren't open for socialization like that. I have a feeling almost all people with this fetish are quiet, shy, introverted people. Partially that might be the reason why we have this fetish at all, doing something we'd be deeply ashamed in public, but if we keep it secret, we can enjoy it. I know that I myself am definitely not into some social gathering, the only thing I can ever wish for is a girlfriend with pants peeing fetish, and that's it. I don't need a group of people to have sex with, like some other fetishist do, or swingers. I think intimacy between two people, and keeping it a secret is a big part of this fetish itself. 

50 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

Third reason might be that people with this fetish just aren't open for socialization like that. I have a feeling almost all people with this fetish are quiet, shy, introverted people.

I would have to disagree with that.  I'm neither of the three, and most of the people I've met who are also into piss are the same way; even if their fetish is closeted.

On 1/3/2017 at 9:32 AM, LucyVersion2.0 said:

What I love so much about piss is a combination of its intimate and taboo factors.  Piss play can be more of an intimate, bonding activity than sex is, or it can be just naughty fun.  It can be stress-release, too.  There are so many facets to watersports, but here are some that are particularly hot to me:  women wetting outside, male desperation and wetting, intentional wetting, intentional or accidental bedwetting, having piss sex, giving golden showers, gay/lesbian piss porn,peeing on objects, male pee-shyness.

What about women peeing into urinals?

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Max. I'm 35, and I live in the Midwest. 

I'm solo. Never genuinely been engaged or anything. No kids. No real worries about that, as I've grown to accept things the way the are. I've had my chances. 

I can't say when it started for me. I can say that wetting in general is my only delight. It's what turns me on. It mixed in since my childhood. I was seven years old, and I fell asleep in class. When I woke up, my pants were wet. I wasn't humiliated by it. I asked the teacher if I could call my parents for fresh clothes. I liked it, but it wasn't the same for when it happened to girls in school. I felt bad if they did. I was just a kid, so those hormones didn't develop yet. I do know that since then, when my parents were asleep I'd pee my underwear. The feeling of it. Letting go, and not caring. It was probably my first form of masturbation. To this day, I've met a couple of ladies that tried it for me when I was open about it. I'm thankful for that, it was sweet, but not their style. I love jeans the most, but I mostly hang out in my boxers. I'll just lay on my bed, and when I feel like it, I'll put on an amateur video and go on myself with them. It'd be nice to share it with someone real, but it's not the easiest thing for people to talk about and that's okay. 

Edited by maxpz (see edit history)