Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could pick just one person to see desperate, who would it be?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only one, this is difficult. Emma Watson!

As the title says, who in the world do you want to see desperate to pee more than anyone else? Maybe it's a celebrity, or maybe it's someone you know. Either way I think it'd be interesting to he

I'd also love to see Lindsey Stirling desperately holding while playing her violin Maybe in a live concert or something like that... they drink a lot of water and cannot leave the stage *.*

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrity: Would be hot to see Jennifer Lopez "dancing" (without being able to stand still anymore), but wishing someone a full bladder and a desperate hold who is not in that thing seems cruel and unfair to me

So therefore I'd prefer a young former teacher of mine who seemed to really enjoy denying the toilet to desperate students and doing that much more than once. In her case even a "wet final" would be kind of well deserved.

It would have to be in a Dr Who time travel machine for me! And take me back to the heady days of my late teenage years and that summer of 1976 and then it would be Agnetha Åse Fältskog  "The Blonde Girl from ABBA!" When they sang Dancing Queen in those Velvet jumpsuits! O it's still too much to think about seeing her busting in that! 

Kev.

Edited by kevy19 (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not really much for celebrity fantasizing (like at all) but if you forced me to pick, I'd have to say maybe Sarah Shahi, Cote de Pablo or Noa Tishby.  I like strong, kick-ass females and I like women that have to pee, and even better if she's a strong, kick-ass female that needs to pee!  I don't really fantasize much about male celebs, though I do like me a good Idris Elba.  

I normally never fantasize about anyone I know personally because I have this complex like I worry that they'll know what I've been thinking (anyone else get this feeling or just me being quirky?) and it usually just feels wrong to me, but there's this one person who has completely captivated me and my imagination like crazy and for the first time ever I feel like it might be okay to let my mind wander a little bit and imagine him in different situations, which is good because I legitimately cannot help myself at this point.  I'm pretty much just the drooly emoji personified whenever he's around.   

Edited by youromofantasy (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

For real life people definitely Lady Gaga, Just imagine her with a full bladder trying to get out of one of those elaborate outfits after a long concert😍  Demi Lovato would be a close second.

For fictional characters i'm going to have to go with April O Neil from TMNT, I can totally picture her being desperate while captured(likewise Charley from Biker Mice From Mars for similar reasons).

Guest shortmetalboi
On 1/2/2017 at 4:32 AM, ledbybison said:

As the title says, who in the world do you want to see desperate to pee more than anyone else?

Maybe it's a celebrity, or maybe it's someone you know. Either way I think it'd be interesting to hear, and maybe say a little bit about why.

For me it would be Taylor Swift. She's got such sexy legs, and always seems so poised and confident – I'd love to be sat next to her at a long awards ceremony as she crosses her legs and keeps squirming more and more, her face looking increasingly tense as she unconsciously runs her hand over her bladder...

Wow thats a VERY hard question!

I'd have to go with a friend of mine who is a model.  She's not the most typically hot girl, but shes exactly my type and I have no shot with her.  Frankly, I'd be happy to get the chance to do ANYTHING with her, but if she was desperate and had and accident, I'd probably also have an accident, if you catch my drift.

Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Perl. 

Remember the scene in the beginning when she struggles around in a desperate way (before falling off the wall and rescued by Johnny Depp).

To  be honest it wasn´t because of a full bladder but because of a tight corset. But in my imagination she was desperate to pee after participating in an endless ceremony and for a noble lady in these times she couldn´t just excuse herself to go to the bathroom. And even if she got a chance to sneak away the complicated dress and her corset made it impossible to undress herself without help.

Honestly? Its a tie b/w Scarlett Johansson and Marzia Bisognin (PewdiePies absolutely adoreable wife who manages to be suffocatingly cute and sexy at the same time)

But I would happily also trade my left hand to see about 20 other celebrities.

How would YOU pick only one??