Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could pick just one person to see desperate, who would it be?

On Monday, January 02, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Ninji said:

I dunno man, semi plus sized with blonde curls is cute as hell. If it was just by voice I would have said Tera Strong. Litterally the only other girl I can think of that I'd want to see desperate is Tina Fey, and you do see that (acting anyway) in Wiskey Tango Foxtrot.

In SNL she took part in a skit where she peed her pants (was part of the skit and probably water), she was an audience member on Oprah were she gives stuff away and the gifts were outrageous and every time she announced one they went crazy and her character ended up peeing her jeans. It looked super hot.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only one, this is difficult. Emma Watson!

As the title says, who in the world do you want to see desperate to pee more than anyone else? Maybe it's a celebrity, or maybe it's someone you know. Either way I think it'd be interesting to he

I'd also love to see Lindsey Stirling desperately holding while playing her violin Maybe in a live concert or something like that... they drink a lot of water and cannot leave the stage *.*

Posted Images

2 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

In SNL she took part in a skit where she peed her pants (was part of the skit and probably water), she was an audience member on Oprah were she gives stuff away and the gifts were outrageous and every time she announced one they went crazy and her character ended up peeing her jeans. It looked super hot.

I remember that several years ago and yes it was hot even though it was a very quick scene.

Guest Blurple
On 1/2/2017 at 11:17 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

Well a few years ago I would have said Kari Byron, but that dream actually came true.

Now I guess I'd have to go with Felicia Day. She'd just be absolutely adorable wiggling around like that.

When did this happen?

On 2017-01-02 at 0:07 PM, Captain L said:

I can't say I'd care as much about the visual, but you have no idea how much I'd love to hear audio of that if she was putting on a voice (yes I know she also voiced Pinkie Pie who had a desperation scene, but I specifically want Fluttershy).

I admit I don't have much interest in real girls, so it's hard to give an answer, but I guess I thought Daisy Ridley (Rey in Star Wars) was kind of attractive.

Oh yea real life girls are TOTALY no scam no joke such a waste of your time (i'm just joking girls hit me up;)

• 2 weeks later...
On Friday, January 06, 2017 at 8:09 PM, Blurple said:

When did this happen?

For some really strange reason I just got the notification for this now. Anyway it's in an episode called Mini Myth Medley. You can find it streaming with some googling. The pee holding myth is towards the end of the episode.

And yes, it's better than you can possibly imagine. Ma12B7h.jpg

On 1/2/2017 at 4:32 AM, ledbybison said:

As the title says, who in the world do you want to see desperate to pee more than anyone else?

Maybe it's a celebrity, or maybe it's someone you know. Either way I think it'd be interesting to hear, and maybe say a little bit about why.

For me it would be Taylor Swift. She's got such sexy legs, and always seems so poised and confident – I'd love to be sat next to her at a long awards ceremony as she crosses her legs and keeps squirming more and more, her face looking increasingly tense as she unconsciously runs her hand over her bladder...

I want to see Taylor desperate to pee as well. And if fate is kind she might even pee herself on the stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably someone I know personally as opposed to a celebrity. I guess knowing them somehow gives it that personal touch, although I also feel like if their situation became serious my concern for their well-being would override my fantasies (as it should do, really, when it comes to things like this). Probably why I much prefer scripted, acted-out desperation such as in TV shows to footage of actual, genuine desperation.