Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New gadget needs invented

Tell me if such a device exist and if so how to get one.
 I want something that could hold water pee temperature, and could be worn. It also could be set to drain into a diaper but at a completely random time so the wearer doesn't know when to expect it.
Doesn't it sound like fun to uncontrollable 'pee' in your diaper? It might help to set off an actual wetting too!

Except making it comfortable and easily hidden, any consistently reading Elektor, Make or Nuts n Volts magazine would likely approach creating the device as follows:  Use a flexible container. Initially fill with body temperature water. Thermally insulate side away from body contact. A very small, thermostat controlled resistive heater makes up for slite heat loss.  A US$20+/- microcontroller (uC, such as Arduino, Parallax Stamp or PIC) generates a random time. when the uC's "clock" matches the random time, the uC activates a solenoid valve.

That is simple as uC projects go. But it contains a couple nasty details. No flow rate control. The uC must supply the solenoid a high actuate power. Then it must back off. If it does not back off, the wearer's near solenoid area becomes bacon. The solenoid valve should be acoustically insulated. Otherwise the wearer starts and ends simulated pees with a loud clack. 

Simpler solution: use one of those plastic bag liquid containers, plastic tube down in your diaper, fill with salt water, attach to your body above waist level. A resistive heater is probably your best bet for creating the desired temperature. Release could be controlled with a small ATtiny with a micro servo/stepper for opening and closing the tube. Stepper could use just it's own force to bend/straighten the tube, a servo would need to be atached to an opening mechanism. Power will be easiest delivered from a usb powerbank or some rechargable AA batteries, although a powerbank would probably be more suitable in the long run.
Excluding the batteries, the whole thing would cost you a few bucks if you know how to solder.

Pros: smaller device, flow rate control, no need for solenoids or worrying about electrocuting your crotch. Cons: motor would probably still be audible

Edited by Clark (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Clark said:

Simpler solution: use one of those plastic bag liquid containers, plastic tube down in your diaper, fill with salt water, attach to your body above waist level. A resistive heater is probably your best bet for creating the desired temperature. Release could be controlled with a small ATtiny with a micro servo/stepper for opening and closing the tube. Stepper could use just it's own force to bend/straighten the tube, a servo would need to be atached to an opening mechanism. Power will be easiest delivered from a usb powerbank or some rechargable AA batteries, although a powerbank would probably be more suitable in the long run.
Excluding the batteries, the whole thing would cost you a few bucks if you know how to solder.

Pros: smaller device, flow rate control, no need for solenoids or worrying about electrocuting your crotch. Cons: motor would probably still be audible

I don't know how to solder, and I don't know if I'd trust trying to make this, but you should make this and show the site how it works and give a tutorial for this. my feelings on the concept are hypocritical, part of me thinks that someone as new and without experience as me wouldn't want to spend money on something like this, whilst another part of me thinks that...

1: being able to simulate wetting before I have gotten the personal skill/willpower to actually wet (or in the case of full desperation wetting the willpower to keep holding on until I do so) that whilst a major part of it for me IS the desperation (because my first omo fantasy is the idea of this long sigh or moan inducing blissful release), but at the same time I think that the one thing I've actually really liked and enjoyed about what play I've done is the temperature...

2:

On 1/1/2017 at 10:06 PM, Que said:

It might help to set off an actual wetting too!

I imagine that when being actually achingly desperate that the feeling of sudden water and warmth hitting my groin could actually help things along and either get me to wet or get me closer to that...

Though on an unrelated topic, how the hell do you heat water to body temperature. I want to know so bad how I can get my... 'substitute' if I may call it that.

They make electric valves for air and hydraulics. 

One with a 1/4 port would be rather small . 

You would just have to figure out how you wanted to actuate it. 

I think a small timer would be sufficient . 

Still very much over the counter stuff, and can all be ordered from granger .

i would do all wire terminations with heat shrink in order to help elemininate damage to the electric components . As well as the shorting out possibility .