Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well, admittedly, Holly was now a little worried. Part of her arm was now made of metal. It didn't hurt, of course, which she was thankful for - although it did tingle a little. For once, her (currently suppressed) full bladder was not the most prominent thing on her mind. It would be best to get to the infirmary, she thought. She was confident, yes, and maybe didn't have much respect for rules, yes, but she was smart enough to know when her health might have been in danger, and the importance of her own safety. Something inside her told her that was a good idea. She wasn't usually this responsible, but maybe now was the time. So, yes, the infirmary.

"Listen, Holly, I'm... really sorry about that." Ollie apologized as they walked. "I'm not really good at a lot of this, especially not on humans. I wasn't trying to hurt you or anything."

"Oh? Oh, no, it's fine! It doesn't hurt, and, well, it's better than being stuck in class." Holly admitted. Were it not for the fact that she had to pee, she would have been entirely serious about that, too. "Accidents happen, right?"

(...Er, well, she would prefer if another one didn't happen at the moment.)

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Ollie agreed, grinning.

They left the school tower, wandered further across the courtyard, and then came to a smaller stone building - the infirmary. It wasn't located in any of the main three towers - when students suffered a sporting injury, the facility had to be close by, so it was located outside, a little ways off from the other buildings. Holly didn't expect to be doing all this walking in the cold today, and so she was glad to be back inside, and glad that she had grabbed a pair of tights, too.

"Oh, would you look at that, the two people I am least surprised to see here in the infirmary. Tell me, what wonderful surprise do you have for me today, Bartholomew?" And, irritated as usual, there was Nurse Felicitia, a woman notorious for caring about the students' health. A lot. In an extremely condescending manner.

"Uh, well, it was a spell gone wrong." The boy said. "See, Mage Fazzle was asking us to practice our spells, and I was supposed to turn her cloak into antimony-"

"Silver." Holly corrected.

"Yeah, silver, and, uh, I missed, and now her arm is silver instead."

"What?" the nurse asked. "Let me see."

Holly held up her arm, with the tiny splotch of metallic sheen on her skin, and the nurse huffed distastefully.

"Careless, careless, careless, Mister Wickwort. But I suppose she's not in much danger. You're in luck, boy. Now, Miss Hackett, your arm."

Holly extended her arm to the nurse, who began chanting an incantation, and Holly only recognized the incantation too late - it was a universal spell, one to reverse the effects of all other magic currently affecting the subject. Holly's arm took on its previous appearance - but at the same time, the girl let out a little squeak as she felt her bladder expand once more to its previous volume, and let loose a drop or two into her

"Oh, Miss Hackett," the nurse sighed, "Please don't act like that hurt you. Please, now lay down in one of the beds, if you will."

"In bed?" Holly asked indignantly. "Seriously? This doesn't need bedrest, does it?"

"Bed, Holly." the nurse repeated, and the girl gave a little scoff, sliding into the bed and placing her hands on her lap, wishing she could do more, but unfortunately, these were probably the two people she felt least comfortable grabbing herself in front of.

"Yes, good girl. A failed spell can go wrong in many ways, and as a precaution, you must rest in a safe environment. While it may be true that the odds of such a mishap having any unforeseen effects are... quite low, one must never tempt fate. You'll rest in bed until the end of the period, I think."

The end of the period? Now that Holly's spell had been undone, she didn't know if she could wait that long. But... well, the nurse wasn't going to let her leave. She knew from experience.

"...Okay, Miss Felicitia." she muttered, and let out a sigh as the nurse left.

"...Hey, Holly, are you okay?" Ollie asked after a moment. "I thought getting to sleep for a whole period would be like, a dream come true for you, yeah?"

"Well... um..."

---

Holly no longer has any metal skin, which is good! Unfortunately, she is currently under an enchantment that negates the effects of all other enchantments! Magic cannot help her poor bladder now, and with the potion, the cocoa, and all the water the spirits mischievously forced her to drink, she now has to go quite badly, and isn't sure what to do. There's no way she can just walk out of the infirmary - Nurse Felicitia, even if she'd gone off somewhere, would notice for sure. However, she is alone with Ollie in the ward at the moment, so anything done in here can be done without her notice.

Options:

> Tell Ollie you have to go to the bathroom
> Tell Ollie you're not feeling well
> Ask Ollie if he can help you get out
> Try to get out by yourself
> Try to find a bathroom by yourself
> Give up and wet the bed
> Try and find something to pee in (without Ollie noticing?)
> Attempt to hold it until you're allowed out
> Holly is vulnerable now, time for revenge of some sort! (Specify)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I've been kind of inactive/lurking for a year at this point, mostly due to work and other situations, but I want to try and be around more! I decided I would try my hand at writing an interactive

...What is with these incredibly weird thoughts Holly was randomly getting in her head today? No, no, of course not, wow. Why did she even seriously consider that? Was it the sugar? It must be. Any

Holly paused for a moment, as the voices in her head responded to her sudden explanation. It seemed that they weren't very upset, which was good! Clearly, all the warnings were for nothing. This was a

Well, we are in dire situations, but we can't possibly risk doing anything with Ollie here, we have our dignity as a female to hold onto here after all. Besides, we don't want to give him a show, who knows what he would do and how he would react.

So with that in mind, lets send him off on an errand, like tell him we are hungry and we want him to go get us something from the cafeteria as payback for our arm. Then once he is gone, lets hold ourselves while we look around and think of how to deal with this urgent and pressing matter.

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Rinatro said:

Well, we are in dire situations, but we can't possibly risk doing anything with Ollie here, we have our dignity as a female to hold onto here after all. Besides, we don't want to give him a show, who knows what he would do and how he would react.

So with that in mind, lets send him off on an errand, like tell him we are hungry and we want him to go get us something from the cafeteria as payback for our arm. Then once he is gone, lets hold ourselves while we look around and think of how to deal with this urgent and pressing matter.

I second this.  We need to find a way to releive ourselves.  

I think the spirits will want to get a little revenge
Ask Ollie to get you something to eat. But let the spirits make her forget that the thing we ask Ollie to get is just round the corner. Then tell the nurse that you have to pee.
She will probably give us a bottle or something. And since it won't be long till Ollie comes back he will see us while we are nude and pee in the bottle.
-> The spirits can get some revenge, without really hurting Hollie or making her a public laughing stock (which imo the spirits should never do!)
Who knows, maybe the relationship with Ollie evolves because of that and later on Hollie will be grateful for it! But at first she is horribly embarassed about him seeing her nude + peeing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait on this one! Life happened.

---

For a moment, Holly almost considered telling him what was wrong, but... well, something gave her the feeling that that would be a bad idea. So for now, she'd keep that to herself.

"I'm just... um... hungry, that's all." the young witch eventually continued. She didn't know if she sounded very convincing - her voice had squeaked a little on her um, and it was getting difficult to keep herself from squirming. But if he noticed anything unusual, Ollie didn't seem to show it. Thank the heavens he was as oblivious as he was.

"Oh! Right, yeah, resting isn't fun on an empty stomach! You want me to try and grab you something? I could head to the dining hall and swipe something from the cooks..."

"Oh? Oh, you would?" Holly exclaimed, trying not to sound too desperate for him to leave. "That would be really nice, actually! You wouldn't mind?"

"For you? Nope! Besides, it gives me an excuse to be out of class!" The boy grinned, and headed to the door. "So, uh, you want something savory, or some kinda dessert, or-"

"A-anything!"

"Anything?"

"Y-yep, doesn't matter to me! Just pick up whatever you see!"

"Oh. Oh, well, alright, then! Back in a flash!" Ollie exclaimed, zipping out the door before the nurse could chastise him any further.

Holly let out an exasperated sigh as he left, pushing her thighs together and holding herself very tightly for a moment. How had she let it get this bad? She'd have to find a way to use the restroom soon. There was an individual bathroom in the infirmary, but if she tried to get up, Nurse Felicitia would surely send her back to bed. That woman was not the type to bend easily, and Holly didn't feel like getting in trouble for disobeying her.

So, something in the room...?

She pushed the covers aside, pacing uncomfortably about the room, looking for ideas. There were buckets in the corner, and a pile of sheets that would probably be decently absorbent - but how was she supposed to hide that? Besides, she'd be totally exposed if she peed in here, what if Ollie or the nurse came back before she was done? She'd either be losing her dignity or getting a week's worth of detentions.

But at the same time, what other options did she have? Her bladder was throbbing and every second spent thinking was making things worse. How was she going to get out of this? Climb out a window?

...Actually, if she could leave through a window, she wouldn't have to deal with the nurse, and she could then run to the nearest bathroom uninterrupted. It had to be worth a shot, right? ...Right?

---

Holly is now thankfully alone, although Nurse Felicitia is in the next room, waiting to chastise her if she tries to leave or use the infirmary bathroom. But her need to pee grows ever worse, and she's not sure how much time she can waste any more, and she no longer has the luxury of magic. She needs to make a decision!

Options:

> Pee in a bucket, risk getting caught
> Pee on the sheets, risk getting caught
> Attempt to leave through a window and find a bathroom (preferred)
> Try to leave the infirmary and face the nurse's wrath
> Try to use the infirmary bathroom and face the nurse's wrath
> Give up and wet yourself
> Wait for Ollie to get back. Maybe you do need his help.
> Attempt to hold it until you're allowed out

• 2 weeks later...

Again, terribly sorry for the wait. No excuses this time, I've just been struggling with writer's block. I'll try to get to this more frequently!

---

...The bathroom.

Right, there was a bathroom right here. Holly had been putting off that idea for... well, the whole time she was here, although every second it was beginning to look like a better and better idea. Seriously, there was a bathroom in the infirmary! Why wasn't she taking advantage of that? What was she afraid of? She'd been so concerned about getting in trouble with the nurse that she forgot about basic human needs! Okay, time to settle this.

"N-nurse Felicitia?"

"Miss Hackett? What are you doing out of bed?"

"I, er, I was wondering if it would be alright if I used the bathroom."

"...I see. Well, unfortunately, after a foolish student came in today with a rash from witherbulb, the restroom most likely won't be usable until it's disinfected. Didn't you see the sign?"

Holly... did not see the sign, actually. She glanced at the bathroom door, and her heart sank in her chest when she saw the wooden Out of order sign hanging from a nail. "Oh, um..."

A quiet stare from the nurse as the girl stared pleadingly, trying not to seem like she was in as bad a state as she was, most likely being betrayed by her own bouncing and fidgeting.

"Well, normally, I'd tell you to wait, but you don't seem to be suffering any adverse effects from Mister Wickwort's tomfoolery, and I suppose I wouldn't want you to suffer here pointlessly. Fine, you are dismissed, Miss Hackett. Head back to class, dear. You may stop to visit the restroom along the way." The nurse sounded a little annoyed, but Holly was quite relieved to see that she wasn't as strict as she was imagining she would be.

"Ah, thank you!" the girl said, speeding off, prompting an odd look before the nurse returned to her work.

In the end, Holly thought, just asking was clearly the best option here. It might not have been the infirmary bathroom, no, but she got permission anyway! Ha, why was she suddenly being so responsible? Her usual solution to a problem was to find the stupidest, most convoluted solution possible. She was never like this. Was she finally growing up?

As she ran across the courtyard to the school tower, her bouncing bladder shot jolts of pain through her body, and every few steps she might have leaked a little - she wasn't too sure, but it was very hard to hold on while running. Thankfully, since it was the middle of a class period, there weren't many people about, and she got plenty of opportunity to hold herself as she went.

...And before long, there it was, the girls' room, completely unobstructed, without any sort of distractions holding her back. Holly let out a relieved sigh, hurriedly stepping inside and heading towards the nearest stall.

Just as she reached for the door, she heard a noise, like something hitting the ground. A look around the room did not reveal any other people, and the stalls were all vacant.

...Eh, whatever, she had more important things to be thinking about, right?

---

Sweet relief! Holly has finally found a bathroom! She's already leaked a little and it's getting hard to hold on. She's had quite an adventure so far, and she's not about to let anything get between her and the toilet now. Not even weird noises in an otherwise empty bathroom.

Options:

> Hurry and use the toilet already, that's what you're here for!
> Shouldn't we be concerned about that noise? Ask if someone else is here.
> It's clearly not a person, but maybe something else caused the noise. Look around!
> Mysterious noises aren't good. Let's leave.
> Forget about the toilet and the noises, wet yourself already!

Normally I would say ignore the noise... but I'm actually not too sure here. This is a school for Magic, and Invisibility or camouflage is definitely not out of the question if that is the case... and if a person was doing this simply calling out their name wouldn't be enough to get them to fess up. Not to mention, we still don't have access to magic to protect ourselves if the person had any malicious intent.

So against our immediate need for relief, we need to find a different bathroom. This one is way too risky.

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)