Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

((I wanted to go more extreme and wanted to share my experience ^^' no one was forced for real, just hubby and I having our hot fun))

December 28, 2016

I've decided to wear my black skirt that goes to the knees, a pink wrap shirt I got from my hubby for Christmas (I picked it out, no props for him, just his wallet ^^'), with a nice bow ties in the back, my hair was down with a clip near the back of my head. I wore black pantyhose and a pink g-string and push up bra. 

I was in the strip mall by the main mall, walking, drinking my 3rd coffee, minding my own buisness. I peeked in a few stores, did some basic shopping, and it was getting dark, the stores where closing except a few. I was needing to pee, but I can just go at home, I didn't like public toilets ^^'

It was getting later and no hubby, he probably drove My brother and father to my brothers girlfriends parents. I saw a van pull up but It didn't send off alarms. I was walking past the van and the side door was opened, and a guy fiddling. I walked past only to find a hand over my mouth and around my waist. I began to kick and attempted scream but I found myself being dragged to the van. I kicked my feet out to resist but he pulled me back and shoved me in there. He came in after me and closed the side sliding door. I struggled and kicked about only to be over powered. He put a gag in my mouth and cuffed me to the handles.  I thrashed about only to exhaust myself.
I thought to myself "how do I keep getting myself into these situations?" 
I sat uncomfortable with my skirt bunched, but unfortunately I couldn't fix it or do anything.
"Warden.." I muffled to myself.
I tried to get his attention, I flicked a shoe at his head when he stopped at a red light. He looked back, peering between my legs. I was showing! He got a twisted grin on his face. My eyes widened and I thrashed even more.
He continued to drive until we pulled into a drive way. I saw him unbuckle and open the sliding door. I was kicking with little success. He grabbed my leg and made it hard for me to move my other leg.
"Pretty in pink" he said looking directly at my private region, cupping his hand over it
"Mmff!" I groaned feeling him rub.
I was desperate at this point to pee, but I wouldn't give him that if I can help it. I felt him lift me up and he pushed my skirt under my butt, completely revealing my gstring unto him.
No matter how hard I tried to get away, it wasn't happening. He started to un wrap my shirt, then opening it up for him. I felt his hands grab my breasts. I tried to yank away and kick at him but it was useless. 
"I like a girl with fire" he laughed as he uncuffed me, dragging me out if the van kicking and swinging.

"Oh the fun I will have with you" he said with lust as he pressed me against the door. Pee started to escape my clutches as he grabbed and squeezed my ass. I let out a moan. I felt his hands move my skirt above my waist and he grabbed my ass hard again. Pee slowly leaked, I bit my gag. He opened the door and put his arms around my waist and i was grabbing onto the door frame to break free but he was to strong and got me inside then closed the door. I huddled against the wall really needing to pee.  Pee slowly came out as he got close, unzipping his pants. As he did that I tried rolling to my knees but he soon stopped me and removed my gag.
"You will service me" he ordered trying to push me to my knees. 
"No!" I replied trying to get free, only for him to grab my arm and swing me back to him.
I moved my head to the side away from his man hood.  Pee ran down my legs steady now, forming a puddle. I felt his hand on the back of my head. I obliged his command and began to service him, while peeing all over the floor.  I felt both of his hands push my head into him as he blew his load. I was quick to swallow it, he pulled out, I pretended to gag. I wiped my mouth as I pleaded for him to let me go. He looked me up and down.
"Your sexy while your wet, wet for me" he laughed as he grabbed my leg.
"Stop!" I (fake) cried trying to get loose.
"You had your way!" I begged trying to shake him off.
RIP!!
"Ahhh!!!" I screamed as he tore my wet pantyhose.  
He dragged me to a counter and cuffed me, draped over. He spanked me! Then lifted up my skirt and tore abit more of my pantyhose.
"No more..." I sobbed as he began to rub my private area. 
"So wet, surely you arnt turned on?" He asked as he continued. 
I began to moan as he moved his fingers under my gstring and inserted one of his fingers. 
He was teasing me :(, it was making me have to pee again. I tried to resist but it only added to my tormet. I closed my eyes as he was fingering me, he made me orgasm, I squirted all over my gstring, skirt and his hand.
I panted as I looked at him.
"Show mercy.." I pleaded. 
"I'm not done with you" he said as he left me there cuffed over the counter.  
I heard him use the bathroom. The bathroom!! I wanted to use it but I had to pee in my clothes and I gotta pee again! I saw him return and he told me if I was a good listener, he'd leave me be, but I had to agree with him. I agreed and he put a shackle on my ankle :( I'm restricted. He was half naked and uncuffed me. 
"I have to pee...again..." I groaned.
"Then go" he said as he watched.
"Hold your hand to your area and pee" he instructed.
I gulped lol ^^'
I did and slowly peed.
"Now rub" he ordered noticing me get wet again.
My eyes widened but I did as I was told. I pushed out the pee, letting it gush out from my skirt, moaning in the process. 
He laid on the ground fully erect. " come on top and ride" he insisted 
I did as I was told. I began to thrust myself up and down. In a few minutes it caused me to have a very large orgasmic experience, I was moaning like crazy ^^' I kept going then I felt his hands on my waist pull me still and felt him climax. 
"Mm" I moaned as he "allowed" me to roll off ^^' 
I laid there out of breath, panting, and very very wet!

On 12/31/2016 at 4:41 PM, Jaylah said:

Moi amigo, I love pantyhose, it's a non sexual fetish, the feel on my legs, sometimes the breeze from the air adds. My hubby likes them when I pee, it leaves streaks, evidence lol to look at later

I think they look great, very classy, both dry and wet!!  never worn them but I do like the feel of them!