Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

She peed her pants during an interview

9 hours ago, WetDave said:

It's a shame she didn't want to model for your videos. Would she have done one with her face out of the frame? Although, personally, I like to see their face when watching this stuff. 

I didn't ask if she would be interested in modeling without showing her face.  For one thing, she said she wasn't at all interested in modeling, so I didn't want to push it.  Also, I'm really not interested in working with models who won't show their faces, that would make shooting too difficult.

5 hours ago, Riptide101 said:

That's crazy haha.  I would feel bad though if I was her, kinda rude to wet on someone's furniture.

Regardless awesome story man. 

One of the kind of odd things she asked during the interview was if we had ever shot any videos in my office.  I didn't think a whole lot about it at the time, but she observed the floor was a hard wood laminate and the chairs were plastic, so she thought maybe that was for doing videos there.  I told her that wasn't why I picked the office and the chairs were simply cheap, but that it would indeed make the clean up extremely easy.

If the situation was different, I might of been a bit upset that she peed on my stuff.  I can understand where she was coming from, having had to suppress her fetish for years and finally seeing some possible outlet for it.  But, if it was a different kind of situation, the outcome could of been a lot worse.  And I still stand by previous statements I have made stating that I don't think it is write to incorporate someone else into your fetish without their explicit permission.

4 hours ago, PipiTiger_Frank said:

Super hot! You may want to describe her a bit? What was she wearing etc  :-)

She wasn't unattractive, but she really wasn't my type.  At 19, she is a little young for me.  She had some piercings, lip, nose, and ears.  I'm not sure what color her hair was originally, but she had dyed it with alternating dark blue and pink streaks.  Her jeans were pink, with ripped knees, and she had a lightly tattered brown coat with some patches on it.  Describing her wardrobe like this may make it seem like she looked like she was dressed in rags, as if she were homeless, but this wasn't the case.  Her look was finely crafted, and her clothes were clean.  This was very much an intentional style.  Hipster is the word that you would probably want to use to describe her look.

She was thin, but not really super skinny or anorexic. She didn't have much for hips, and her coat concealed her boobs, so I have no idea how big they were.

2 hours ago, seedsbarret said:

It's a shame that it was a bit of a waste of time but that sounds so cute haha. Poor girl though. Hopefully what she was wearing would dry enough before having to go back home to her family!!

She had actually brought clean clothes in her backpack, as well as some wipes and cleaning supplies.  Before she left, I stepped out of my office to give her some privacy to change and clean up.

2 hours ago, amberpee said:

I always thought that there was a chance that a person you hired for your fetish sites may actually have a fetish themselves. Now, your story proves that apparently this scenario could happen. Thanks for sharing.

Well, since it turned out she wasn't actually interested in working on the sites, I didn't actually hire her.

I have to wonder how you felt about the whole situation. I imagine you feeling sort of used due to that incident. What were your feelings after the fact? Were you upset, like angry, or confused, or what? I can't imagine you getting anything out of it that was positive. And also is that a concern you have for the future? I'm mainly asking out of curiosity.

All that being said, I sort of see her reason for doing that there, as I am in a similar position. I've just found that I can make use of the walk I need to do to get from home to the bus stop that takes me to the college and vice versa. A few times I've walked home around 11 or so and just done stuff on the way home since it's usually fairly quiet and the majority of the streets I take aren't super busy at night.