Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sharing some diaper wetting photos

I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but my favorite kinds of diaper videos to shoot are the ones where you can see the diaper fill up as the model pees in it.  Recently, I was lucky enough to shoot just such a video with Sosha.  Personally, I think the video came out great.  You get a great view of the diaper filling up as she pees, causing the diaper to expand and change color.  

Attached to this post you should find some frame grabs from the video.  For those of you who are interested, the entire video can be seen here.

flood-1.jpg

flood-2.jpg

flood-3.jpg

flood-4.jpg

flood-5.jpg

flood-6.jpg

flood-7.jpg

flood-8.jpg

On 12/27/2016 at 9:21 PM, Nikeryda said:

Usually I'm not too into diapers because I can't see the stream but the fact you can see it changing color so much is really good.  

Yeah, I love that too.  It is especially visible in the video, as you can see the change actually happening.  

3 hours ago, pissypants2005 said:

Very nice TVGuy. I hope that you're making it through your technical issues. Your websites are some of the best in the industry. 

Thank you pissypants2005!  Unfortunately, its just not technical issues- It was someone that we trusted absolutely who decided to actively do their best to harm us.  It was a scenario that I never imagined could, or would, happen.

Luckily, I had taken some precautions, like online backups of the sites themselves, so there was very little downtime.  The big loss was a financial one, and one to all the offline data.  I had almost a full shoot's worth of raw video that I had yet to edit or put online, and all that is gone.  Combined with the destruction of my computer and drives, and even off site backups, it has cost quite a bit just to replace the equipment I needed to run the sites.  Not to mention the cost of the shoots, which typically run over $1,000 for a single shoot.  It isn't easy just to come up with that much money out of nowhere to do a new shoot again, and schedule everything again.

However, we are working on it.  We scrounged up every last dollar we could and were able to replace my editing PC, and Sosha was willing to work at an extreme discount (pretty much just paying her for the gas it takes to get here) to do a quick shoot and get some content to start posting.  We have another, larger, multi-model shoot planned.  After that, we should pretty much be back to business as usual.

The content that I lost, I will likely never be able to recover, and that is painful.  The same goes for lost production equipment, and projects I was working on.  So, it really sucks.  But, HD Wetting and HD Diapers is still here, and will continue to be here, even though someone tried really hard to make that not be the case.

Guest Unimatrix0
21 hours ago, DiaperedGuy said:

Very nice!!!!  What kind of diaper is that?

14 hours ago, HPattern said:

Count me among the curious...

Looks like a Tena Stretch Super.

• 2 weeks later...