Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo and yoga

Today i was doing a big hold and i was at about 70% desperate and i felt like a good streach (like the one you have after waking up).  I stood up straight and slichtly arched my back for thr streach. As u raided my arms and leaned back i felt my pee leak out. That got me thinking about yoga and holding.

Abyone try this ?

Any good positions that make it more dificult to hold?

Nearly any position pulling tummy muscles taught or reducing pelvic -floor support makes urine control more difficult. It's individual.

When my college girlfriend sat cross-legged and felt an urge begin, just standing up would send her running to the bathroom. When I did the same, I seldom felt any increased urge at all.

But after being at my desk, I often stand and place my hands flat on the desk while selecting my next time waster. Any time I've let an urge get painful I have to avoid this habit. Otherwise, as soon as I shift some weight to my hands my urethra opens. Shift in the way muscles balance the body? I don't know. 

Alright, I know I said I was gonna try it a couple days ago but I couldn't get any privacy. I'm doing it tonight. I've already had three bottles of water and a soda, gonna down another water and wait a while. When I get pretty desperate I'll go in my room and try to follow that video I linked earlier. I'll let you all know how it goes. I've never managed to wet myself completely  against my will but I hope to at least leak a lot.

I already have a dull pressure in my bladder and I really feel it when I push on it. Watching a movie with family now though, trying to finish without squirming too badly...

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
On 1/3/2017 at 10:10 AM, tennyson said:

Please keep us posted ... we are, um, desperate to hear.

Sorry for taking so long. I passed out right after my hold and then had a real busy couple of days after.

Anyway, it was absolutely amazing. I was leaking uncontrollably just with the lunge pose, my thigh pressing hard into my bladder. When I got to the locust pose, there was simply no holding it. I was wetting myself completely the whole time I was in the locust pose. I stopped peeing when the pose stopped in the video I was watching and I rolled over, but while I still needed to go badly I wasn't really desperate anymore, so I guess that counts as an actual wetting? I legitimately had no control while I was in the locust pose.

BTW if anyone doesn't know what these poses are, just google lunge pose and locust pose.

I'll probably be doing this again for fun, it really was amazing, feeling myself wetting uncontrollably even though it was all because of the outside pressure.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...