Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Suggestions needed!

Guest Sabuto

I am going to have the house to myself in about a week for 5 days straight. Seeing as I am on a break from work I want to spend all 5 of those days having lots of pee fun! I'd love to get some suggestions on fun, daring and exciting ways to get desperate and hold my pee, wet myself and pee in and around my house. All suggestions are welcome! I love wetting my pants and would love to experiment with as much holding, desperation, wetting and pee play as I can over the 5 days. If it helps my house is medium sized with shower and bath, sun room, dining room, lounge room, kitchen and a fenced in backyard. I haven't done much public wetting but would love to consider it as I could go for walks through my suburb. Although I would be a little nervous to wet myself in public I would know I could safely rush home to an empty house. So what are your thoughts?

You could pee on the dining room table, somewhere on carpet if you have any and maybe a little on some absorbent furniture if you think it won't stain.

What do you have in your back yard that you could use?

You could also measure your capacity if you don't already know.  

You could get desperate and then pick a task to do and try to finish it before wetting.  

Guest TeaWithDevin

Search through the dice dares on getdare.com for some ideas. (If you're confused on how to search the site you have to hit the forums tab first and then search will pop up.)

You could also fish around on misterpoll.com for fun challenges to complete!

I will definitely give the misterpoll and getdare sites a shot. I'll also try some of your suggestions @Nikeryda. Also, @Nikeryda my backyard has s bunch of trees and bushes, a grass area and brick area, a clothes line and a garage with lots of tools, my car and my bike.

I know im late but here is what i would do.

Every day would start with a bed pee in different positions. Some with diaper some with out.

I would have one day of holding as long as i could with normal water intake. 

One day holding till about a 7 then going . Then to do it again. Spend all day in my pee pants. 

2 days of no holding at all. Just let it flow as soon as the urge happens. One day with diapers one with out. 

Last day would be another holding till bursting with force hydration.