Adventures in Equestria!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

You let out a sigh, putting everything but the book in your bag, and curiosity overcomes you, wondering just what kind of strange magic this 'Mollienisia' could have given you...

It makes you blush again, seeing just what it in there as you walk down the path, you see that it is a mix of sexual spells and a few other interesting abilities...

You read through it, every page having another interesting spell, and you could already feel the tiniest slickening of arousal from the sheer number and creativity...

What spells will you prepare? (Of note, for now we're going to keep the choices to 7 specific spells just to avoid overwhelming, though more may be in the book than this, also of note remember that as part of your action you can change out any one spell slot you have for a different spell)

UPGRADE GAINED: SECOND SPELLBOOK SPELL SLOTS: As long as you have Mollienisia's spellbook on you, you may select 3 spells from it to prepare.

[1] Block the seed: Renders the target (or yourself) infertile for one encounter (Pregnancy will most likely not be involved in these stories, and probably even less likely in a Yuri based story, but it's pretty much the baseline sexual spell, and you may be rewarded in the future for staying safe...) Cooldown: At will

[2] Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

[3] Empathetic item: use on any item to give it the ability to 'feel' like an erogenous zone: Cooldown: 1/encounter. Duration: permanent

[4] Charm Person: Makes those who see you instantly friendly with you, even those who would be hostile. Cooldown: 1 encounter Duration: 1 encounter

[5] Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

[6] Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

[7] Telepathic bond: Allows you to connect your mind with that of another willing person or creature touched. Giving you the ability to communicate telepathically and feel what the other feels, for better or for worse. Cooldown: Until the bond is broken. Duration: Permanent, but one story at the longest.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: Blushing and aroused from the shock of the book
Bladder Level: Somewhat full
Libido Level: 65%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

7 Lust Tokens available | 7 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Beam: A powerful attack spell (Cooldown: 2 actions)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

1: 1 vote

2: 3 votes

3: 0 votes

4:1 vote

5: 2 votes

6: 2 votes

I feel like Is shouldn't be surprised 2 got the most votes...

You shouldn't be surprised on the omorashi site that they'd all pick the diuretic spell, especially on the tag specific to it."

I know that. Also of note, to cider connoisseurs. I do not know the methods by which it is made, so for this encounter please do not yell at me if I get it wrong.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You look over the first set of spells, getting an evil grin when you flip back to the second page, wondering just what terrible things you could do with it...

You'd never say it, and you knew it was ridiculous, but over many long, sleepless nights working on MONA, an overly full bladder had become a strangely comfortable and almost pleasurable thing, you remember the Terrans using a specific word for it... but you can't remember exactly what it was, and you had to keep moving anyway and so there wasn't time to think of sadistic or masochistic things to do with your magic now.

You also look at two other spells in particular, a general sensitivity spell, simple, but with the context of the spellbook it was in it made you giggle and blush more...

And then there was spell page 5, its use all too obvious, and though you wondered whether you'd get a chance to use it, the thought made you shiver with the thought.

you decide not to dwell on it any longer as you head in the direction of Sweet apple acres, remembering you have a job to do.

You pass the gate and you see her within line of sight, the slightly tanned muscular woman with the...

Unorthodox method of gathering apples, you remember as she kicks the tree hard enough to shake the apples from it. you never really questioned how she didn't break her legs doing that before.

She suddenly turns in your direction and waves, "Howdy! Ah guess you've come to check on how things are doing over here, things are doing fine" she walked over towards you.

"Hey applejack! Though... You're out in the fields, and I thought you guys were making cider..."

She smirked and tipped her hat, "well for your information, at least in terms of Hard cider you have to make it a few days in advance to let it ferment, and then clarify, we're getting these to make something all the younger folks in town can drink today, and we've got... hopefully all we'll need bottled and chilled in that magical contraption you got from that Brakonia place, Something called an... Elemental icebox?"

You smile and nod, "Yep! not to yabber about details on an appliance, but... at least as the brakonians described it it's connected to some kind of plane of ice where it's so cold that the only creatures that can live there are beings of pure cold, and so through some kind of thaumaturgical process that even I haven't cracked yet it makes a portal between them JUST big enough to keep things cool"

She pats you on the back with a laugh, "What are you, a magic item catalogue?"

You giggle a bit yourself, "No... they just make so many different interesting things that I get sucked into learning about them". you rebut.

She smiles and nods "Of course, Ah'm just messin with ya, it's good that you've got such an interest in all that, and those things certainly are helpful, but hey, come on into the house, I'll drop these off and then we can talk proper for a bit"

You oblige and follow her, where she puts them in the kitchen and you hear Apple bloom complain nearby, "More? How many do we need?  just got done with the last one!"

Applejack pats her on the head, looking over at the 5 baskets that were now being taken out to be sliced and juiced, "Ok, how about you just clean these last two, ok? I know yer chomping at the bit to go see your friends, so just get this done and then you'll be done, though I will be checking your work when you're done, so don't slack just so you can be done quicker, ya hear?". The teenager quickly nodded and went back to cleaning apples with gusto as Applejack pulled out a seat by the dining room table for you and her each to discuss, you notice her slumping slightly in her chair.

Anything in particular you want to mention to or ask her?

[1] Will you be at the celebration tonight?

[2] You're not working yourself to the extremes again, are you?

[3] Write in

Mental Status: Blushing and aroused from the shock of the book
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

You smile and sit down, looking over her just a bit, "So, do you think you'll make it to the celebration? they'll be expecting everyone to be there and I don't want you working yourself to the bone and crashing before the opening ceremony..."

Applejack let out a sigh and slumps slightly, "Ah understand, shouldn't push myself too hard, I just... Well you know me, wanted to get the job done and do it well..." Giving you a slightly shamed look.

You playfully shake your finger at her, "I know, but Someone needs to remind you to take a break once in a while."

She smirks again "Ah know, though I think we have enough as is... I guess now is as good a time as any, though they may need help with juicing and washing and all that..."

You smile and nod, "That sounds okay, again, don't push too hard..."

She nods "ah know... Oh, If you're heading out, have this." She got a bottle from that ice box and handed it to you with a smile before giving you a look, "and... did ya notice anything weird goin' on lately?"

How do your respond?

[1] "How so?"

[2] Tell her about the package and note

[3] Write in

After you answer what do you do?

[1] Ask her something else

[2] Say goodbye and Go somewhere else

[3] Offer that she come with you (Two's company after all)

[4] Write in

Mental Status: focused again
Day's Goals:

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

You give her a look as she stands up, "Strange goings on? how so?"

you're surprised as you see a slight flush cross her face as though remembering something, "Best way Ah can describe it is... Ah got a weird package in the mail earlier..."

Hearing that nearly made you jump out of your chair from the memory of the contents of the box you received... but aren't sure just how to respond to the reply.

She notices this quickly and gives you a glare, "Are ya'll keeping secrets from me or something?" She's staring at you now with a look that could make a dragon shiver...

What do you say?

[1] Deny anything, (20% chance of working 50% chance of making her think it was you.)

[2] Tell her everything right then and there, Mollienisia, the contents of the box, the spellbook, everything. (gets you honesty points, but you don't necessarily need to say everything

[3] Tell her you also got a weird package in the mail, and if she presses, tell her only as much as she asks.

[4] Tell her you got a weird package in the mail, and then turn the interrogation back on her, asking her what she got in her own mysterious box!

[5] Say nothing but the name "Mollienisia"

[6] Do or say something else entirely (write in)

Mental Status: Nervous
Day's Goals:

You look over at her with a smirk to soften that glare, leaning back in your chair, "Well I might have found some strange things in the mail myself lately... If you tell me what you found I'll tell you what I found~"

That blush grew wider as she recoiled slightly, "Ah-Ah'd rather not say it with Apple Bloom in the next room over..."

You could feel your own cheeks flush the tiniest bit from the relatively easy guess of what she got, though you couldn't help but giggle, you... usually at least put sex aside because you didn't take need or interest all that seriously, you acknowledged it, maybe wrote something or two in your time, but didn't actively search for it...

But you could tell from the nervousness, the crimson blush, and the stammering that her own reason was simple innocence, in a way that you felt strangely excited by with the light tease you ended up doing to her, though you decide not to push too far with the country girl for fear of backlash...

You soften the smirk to a more general and kind smile...

What do you decide on?

[1] You offer to go somewhere more private to talk (no, this is not some blatant way to lewd the farm-girl, although you could use this chance to squeeze some less than clean discussion from her)

[2] Offer to let her write it down. (the 'safe but boring' option, She'll most likely do this relatively easily)

[3] Offer to talk more at the celebration. (makes it more likely that you'll see her during the party without actively seeking her out)

[4] Write in

Mental Status: interrogative and teasing
Libido Level: 70%
Day's Goals:

You smile, looking at her again after a moment of thought, "If you'd want to go somewhere more private to talk about it, that's fine..." though you felt the tiniest tingle from the idea that you were going into another woman's room, assumedly to show each other some strange sexual paraphernalia gotten in the mail...

She nods in response, "Ah... Ah guess that'll work..." Though you could tell she felt the same way about the idea as she takes you up the stairs and up to her bedroom, "Ah put the box up here, no Idea why ah didn't just toss it in the first place though, didn't have the heart even though it feels weird to have it..." She let you into her bedroom and locked the door so that Apple Bloom didn't burst in later.

"Who first?" You ask with a smile, but her nervous silence gave you all the info you needed...

What do you show first?

[1] The spellbook and note

[2] The Villainous Wyrm

[3] try to get her to go first (50% chance of working)

Mental Status: interrogative and teasing
Libido Level: 70%
Day's Goals: