Adventures in Equestria!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

wow, you're all so nice! I'm sorry for being so long..
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

You get a smile and begin to describe the thing, "Well it's just supposed to be a construct to help around the house and act as a bodyguard... I think with Spike becoming that Cataru guy's apprentice it might be good to lighten his workload at home..."

"Bodyguard?" Fluttershy asks with a look of fear.

You take a moment to recollect yourself, bringing to mind a number of things that you wish you'd forgotten, "Well, after everything that's gone on lately, I think it's time that we had some kind of real protection... We're apparently high profile targets"

Flutts just stayed quiet, leaving a tense moment of silence to permeate the room for a good minute, "Th... that makes sense... I mean, we are targets, a-and I can't do anything to help that..." she seemed disturbed, "I-I can't even keep track of my own bathroom schedules sometimes, let alone anything going in in a fight..."

Oh no...

You quickly tried to comfort her with a look of worry, "I-I didn't mean it like that, oh... It's cliche but you can't be that hard on yourself, you have a heart of gold, and no one said you had to be a fighter to be able to help us, you make anyone you meet get a smile because you treat everyone like they're family... please don't cry"

Her words also brought back to mind your own need, a pang of pain and a tiny leak coming with it

[1] mention the bathroom (seems incredibly rude, but she also knows personally the life of someone who can be desperate at the exactly wrong time.)
[2] Disregard it and continue comforting her
[3] write in

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: Worried and feeling like you're about to explode
Bladder Level: Bursting.!!
Libido Level: 82%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

9 Lust Tokens available | 10 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Scrying eye: allows you to create a small floating magical 'eye' that you can use to watch places you normally couldn't see

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

Sorry I took so long to make this next part...

You quietly rub the girl's head, almost cradling her like a mother and her child. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think I'd hurt you..." Sadly just as her smile was contagious, seeing her on the brink of tears seemed to drag you down with her. She hugs you tight, apologizing profusely and calling herself a baby. She seemed comforted in your arms despite the bawling.

You desperately hoped that she didn't see how you strained to keep your composure and tightly crossed your legs. You had a few options at this rate...

[1] Let her know about your needs... You'd probably need her to help you get to the bathroom to get through without a leak
[2] Keep comforting her, consequences be damned!
[3] Teleport and explain later
[4] Write in

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: Worried and feeling like you're about to explode
Bladder Level: Bursting.!!
Libido Level: 82%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

9 Lust Tokens available | 10 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Scrying eye: allows you to create a small floating magical 'eye' that you can use to watch places you normally couldn't see

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.