Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Adventures in Equestria!

Dear god I am SO sorry for the delay so far, first we had the tie, and now that the decision's been all but locked in (1-6-3) I'm being hit with some writer's block (these unfeeling keys are staring at me, mocking me.)

In the meantime I hope to god I can get through it better and figure out the next part after I get done with some rl stuff I need to do.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll agree with this 

To answer that I don't necessarily know for sure if/when she'll do the fourth wall breaking... "I'm waiting for the right time, some time where I can be subtle enough not to break a scene with so

Uhhhhhhhmmmmm, I really really don't know, Well maybe some sexy panties lol

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Unknown104 said:

The diuretic spell is off-cooldown now, right?

... Why not cast it again? 

If not, Twi could try and if we could(maybe) increase Twi's libido, by asking what exactly happened with Fluttershy. Perhaps she'll be forthcoming, or perhaps not. 

Well the issue with idea 1 is that Twilight... I guess It's time for another really short tutorial.

TUTORIAL! MAGICAL FLAWS

every magic casting character has a few different 'flaws' to their casting. For example twilight has an obvious magical sign (Glowing and sound) various different kinds of spellcasters have different flaws, and they will determine various things. here are a few examples of flaws.

Magical Signs: The use of magic to tamper with something is obvious to those within a short distance (if you want a number about a 30 foot radius)

Vocal components or sound: Vocal casters need to speak in a clear voice to cast, and cannot cast spells whilst gagged. those with "Just" a sound component are like the sound we hear Twilight's magic make in the show, being about as loud as a regular conversation. (fun fact, if Spike gets spells, he is a Vocal Caster)

Emotional components: Magic from an emotional caster requires the caster be fully aware and not be in too great emotional duress. This has a greater effect in combat than out of it because opponents in combat can have supernatural fear effects (Fun Fact, Spike Also has emotion components)

And I apologize greatly for yet another delay. I'll see if I can figure out the next part tonight but I don't know if real life will call me away (damn curfews), but if I don't get it tonight I'll have it tomorrow.

You got another little smile, "Don't Worry, I've got plenty of time, everything's gone smoothly so far" You rubbed your legs together...

PANG

The tea seemed to go through you far faster than she'd expected, It brought back the view you got of your friend, the pain, the look of sweet relief on her face... it turned you bright red and made things all the worse for her as your bladder really started to voice its discontent... and you could keep hearing it in your head, your own desperation bringing your mind back to that image in a never-ending cycle... both blissful and torturous at the same time.

"Are you feeling warm? your face is flushed like a cherry"

You froze realizing just what was going through your head with Flutts right next to you.

"I-I'm fine.."

You knew you weren't fine, but knew that this was probably karma biting you.

"You don't sound fine, if you need anything please just ask" Her smile seemed to soothe the pain a bit, but made you worry even more about the idea of bursting in front of her...

What Do you Do?

[1] Calmly ask her if you could use her bathroom. (The safest choice rather than waiting longer) [1 inspiration]
[2] Try to wait more before you do anything. (A slightly masochistic choice) [1 Lust token]
[3] Write in

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: Have relief on the brain, making it even harder to hold.
Bladder Level: Bursting..!
Libido Level: 82%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

8 Lust Tokens available | 10 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Scrying eye: allows you to create a small floating magical 'eye' that you can use to watch places you normally couldn't see

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

Idk if this counts as a write in if not I pick 2 but ok. Can't she just go pee now, get that goal done and then fill up again later? Where there's a party there's drinks and we have the diuretic spell. I want that inevitable achievement. I also wanna ask how many bladder levels are there. I and to know and not want to push to far so we can get the first goal. Maybe another tutorial is in order. Sorry for this being so long :(

Edited by Mistress26
damn u spelling (see edit history)

I remembered something I wanted to ask. I'm doing an interactive Steven Universe story staring Jasper and I was wondering if I could use something similar to your format. Like having stats and abilities at the end and all that. I'm new here so i don't know if that's just the standard format and if that's the case the disregard this and I'll feel stupid for a bit.

11 hours ago, Mistress26 said:

Idk if this counts as a write in if not I pick 2 but ok. Can't she just go pee now, get that goal done and then fill up again later? Where there's a party there's drinks and we have the diuretic spell. I want that inevitable achievement. I also wanna ask how many bladder levels are there. I and to know and not want to push to far so we can get the first goal. Maybe another tutorial is in order. Sorry for this being so long :(

It's fine, and admittedly I haven't been 100% sure on how many there are either, since each character has different abilities to hold. Though I guess I can list what "every" level is so far.

Empty: Just went, have nothing at all

Mostly empty: It's been a bit since you went and things are starting back up, most characters start the day like this unless the writer or fans decide to toss a curveball and make it higher

A bit full: Starting to notice it a bit, no real urge yet, but keen perceptions can tell it's there

Somewhat full: Starting to notice it properly, not bad, but you might want to find something

Very Full: Able to handle it, but you should be thinking about getting to a bathroom

Bursting..!: The beginning of the danger zone, where the wrong move can cause things to escalate quickly. Spooks causing spurts and you're generally at more risk of the level going up again

Bursting.!!: At this point, I wouldn't say expect to wet, but this is the point you'd probably see in most shows, desperate to no end to the point that even running water can make it worse.

Bursting!!!: This is the point that you'd need help to move like Sporty-omo wrote in before (it's now below this post), this is the point that you're at complete risk of wetting.

On 7/25/2017 at 6:03 PM, sporty-omo said:

I'd say Twilight should become extremely desperate and Fluttershy now has to lead Twilight to a bathroom before she wets herself

Some characters will move up in this track quicker than others, and some might have their own risks

You decide you'd hold out a bit longer, perhaps it was excitement, perhaps it was worry for your friend to see you like this, but something said to hold out just a bit longer.

She looked a bit worried from your expression, not 'obvious' that you're holding, but certainly uncomfortable, but she decided she'd change the subject away from it for your sake. "So how's your project been going? I've heard you'd been so excited about it".

You remember it, that mithral wyrm, and it shoves the images from your head quickly.

"Oh! Well it's going well, all that I really need to do still is turn it on and see if it works properly."

She looks at you curiously, "Oh wow, you're that close to finishing it? that's wonderful news!... can I ask what it is?"

You try to think of how best to put it.

[1] A construct assistant and bodyguard (Say it like it is in plain terms)
[2] An attempt to make life out of metal (Try to astound her with a mad scientist's flair)
[3] Try to keep it a secret for now
[4] Write in

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Mental Status: Distracted from the relief image before, though you're still not in the best shape
Bladder Level: Bursting..!
Libido Level: 82%
Inventory: Spellbook given to you by 'molly', with included enchanted bookmark. a magical sex toy that is obviously magical and connected to a silken choker.
Day's Goals:

Make it to the bathroom with the Bursting..! status or Higher. (1 inspiration)

End the day with 0 Libido (1 lust token)

9 Lust Tokens available | 10 Inspiration available

Spells: your magical abilities.

Each spell has a cooldown associated with it, there are ways to reduce or reset the cooldown of a spell, but most of these are items or other spells that you do not have access to yet.

Levitate: levitate objects around you at will (no cooldown)

Teleport: teleport at GM discretion [This has quite a long range, but where you can teleport at any time is decided by the GM] (Cooldown: 5 Actions)

Scrying eye: allows you to create a small floating magical 'eye' that you can use to watch places you normally couldn't see

Aetheric Tentacles: Combat effect: Entangles and constricts enemies, able of choking enemies or reaching out up to 5 feet to deal damage. Lewd effect: Aetheric tentacles can be Empathetic to the caster and used in that method. Duration: Until destroyed or dismissed (if you cast a second set of aetheric tentacles the first disappear.. Cooldown: 2 actions

Rapturous touch: makes the user far more sensitive to pleasure and pain: Combat use: makes wounds more painful and allows you greater ease in using pain to intimidate enemies. Lewd Use: Obvious, but increased pleasure. Cooldown: at will. Duration: 1 encounter

Diuretic infusion: turn one drink touched into a powerful diruetic. Cooldown: until the Infused drink is gone (You cannot have more than one infused liquid at once, though you can split any given supply between any number of targets. Duration: infusion lasts permanently until drunk, though you can deactivate and render a drink you've cast this spell on inert and regain use of this spell on another liquid. (NOTE: THIS SPELL IS ONLY USABLE IN OMORASHI RUNS)

Spellbook: you left your own spellbook at home today! you can only change out spells once today unless you get it later. not counting the Molly spellbook's slots.

1 hour ago, Mistress26 said:

I remembered something I wanted to ask. I'm doing an interactive Steven Universe story staring Jasper and I was wondering if I could use something similar to your format. Like having stats and abilities at the end and all that. I'm new here so i don't know if that's just the standard format and if that's the case the disregard this and I'll feel stupid for a bit.

and yeah, I don't think there is a standard format, admittedly I took my inspiration from Faust's Interactive Stories (and Faust's Interactive stories 2), but I'm fine if you use something similar to my ideas

24 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

and yeah, I don't think there is a standard format, admittedly I took my inspiration from Faust's Interactive Stories (and Faust's Interactive stories 2), but I'm fine if you use something similar to my ideas

Thank you, and if you would like to help my story move along by voting after each chapter that would be greatly appreciated. Do you like Steven Universe?