Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Looking for MALE pants WETTING scenes in movies or tv shows.

There was a scene in something like CSI Miami where a young chap (the actor would have been over 18, even if he was maybe playing a younger character) fakes having been abducted, and pees himself in the back of the car; we don't see it (though later we see the chap, but I don't think his pants are wet), but it is mentioned later by the police office that there is a smell of piss "so he must have relieved himself"
In another US police series, probably one of the New York ones, a prisoner being inetrrogate says he needs the bathroom, but they won't let him go, so he peese hismefl; we only hear it, and then see the puddle on the floor, and he is made to clean it up.
I've seen a clip, no idea where it's from, of Christopher Meloni (maybe in a cell?) peeing in a bucket — we actually see him doing it, looks very realistic.
There was a scene in early British TV series 'Cracker' that always turned me on, though we don't see anything: the villain confronts a lesser baddie (possibly at gunpoint, don't remember) and says "Take me out" — the other guy lowers his zip, pulls his dick out, and then the villain pisses all over the guys pants and shoes. Just so suggestive!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fun little short film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYT18uTO6Z4 GABAGOOL PICTURES - PEE A Short Film.mp4

Arjun Reddy (2017) Arjun (Vijay Deverakonda) pisses his khakis after a moment with too many drugs in his system. Arjun Reddy piss bed.mp4

Lexx (s4e14) one of the hottest tv pants pisses   Lexx_s4e14.mp4

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pvault said:

The Interview (1998) Hugo Weaving's character wets himself when police raid his place

Man this one is just emotional! He seems like such a nice guy here. Felt pretty bad for him. Also weird scene to see at first considering he exists in my memory mostly as the emotionless villain in the Matrix and also a badass elf!

Found some in the tv show called “The Rookie”. Both in season 2 I believe but I forget what episodes. 

One is when the officer is watching a crime scene and a crime scene cleaner comes in and they chat and wait together but the criminals come back and after the criminals are knocked out the cleaner says “Good thing I know how to clean stains out of pants”. Nothing is shown but the officer makes a gross face after he is told. 

The second is a guy who stole a statue and he gets trapped under it as it falls on him. When two officers come and help him up his pants are what and one of the officers say “gross” and the Hugh says “how you think I fell, I had to lay in it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...