Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Looking for MALE pants WETTING scenes in movies or tv shows.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fun little short film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYT18uTO6Z4 GABAGOOL PICTURES - PEE A Short Film.mp4

Arjun Reddy (2017) Arjun (Vijay Deverakonda) pisses his khakis after a moment with too many drugs in his system. Arjun Reddy piss bed.mp4

Lexx (s4e14) one of the hottest tv pants pisses   Lexx_s4e14.mp4

Posted Images

I'm struggling to find video beyond a very brief excerpt in an article, but a bodybuilder on Monday 18th's episode of 'SAS Australia: Hell Week' pees his pants during a challenge, with the trainer pointing it out

There might also be a full vid somewhere of Logan Paul peeing his pants for failing a dare, as there's a very abridged version of the vid on YT and you only briefly see his wet pants - I think it was originally on a twitch stream

Also grateful if anyone has the group wetting scene from 'Dead Men Can't Dance' - which I think shows you men and women peeing themselves when ordered to during a military exercise - as I can't find the clip anywhere

8 hours ago, AM12 said:

I'm struggling to find video beyond a very brief excerpt in an article, but a bodybuilder on Monday 18th's episode of 'SAS Australia: Hell Week' pees his pants during a challenge, with the trainer pointing it out

There might also be a full vid somewhere of Logan Paul peeing his pants for failing a dare, as there's a very abridged version of the vid on YT and you only briefly see his wet pants - I think it was originally on a twitch stream

Also grateful if anyone has the group wetting scene from 'Dead Men Can't Dance' - which I think shows you men and women peeing themselves when ordered to during a military exercise - as I can't find the clip anywhere

Awesome find, I managed to rip it. So hot.

I was also trying to find the Dead Men Can't Dance scene last week but I couldn't for the life of me remember the title or any of the actors, amazing. Can't seem to find any uploads right now though

Part of why I have a fetish for female omo is that this scene seems to be played with male characters most often (even though from what I hear it's more common with women in real life, likely why I've heard them casually tell so many stories about their own or another girl's wetting).

In Angel, the Finger-Eating Demon, after earlier mentioning he has to pee, says to Fred "My feelings for you are changing. I feel... warmth. Wait, no, I don't! That's just me wetting myself because you wouldn't let me pee!" We don't see the wetness.

In the Black Mirror episode "Shut Up And Dance", Kenny wets himself while being forced to rob a bank.

There is a moment near the beginning of Deadpool 2 when, during a moment of depression over a certain event, we see Wade (Deadpool) peeing while sitting in a chair. We don't see his pants clearly but they are presumably up.

There's a Dragon Ball episode where Oolong (a humanoid pig, not sure if he'd count for a lot of male omo lovers) wets his pants when he and Goku runs into Ox-King at Fire Mountain.

There's also a moment in the movie Broly: Second Coming where Trunks, in a very sensual manner, simultaneously wets himself and gives Broly a golden shower after a moment of desperation. Personally I think he's too young to be fetishized but in animation that doesn't seem to matter, and plenty of people love the scene. (I'd love to see Videl in that position in her skintight shorts, and have fantasized with EqG Rainbow Dash)

In the following movie, Bio-Broly, it's mentioned that Mr. Satan wet his pants at summer camp, though it's only mentioned, not shown.

In the movie Dredd, this happens to Kay when he's overpowered by Anderson in a psychic battle or something.

Bret in Eight-Legged Freaks after being zapped in the groin with a taser. (As the title implies, it's got giant spiders, but the movie seems more comedy than horror)

In the Family Guy episode Blind Ambition (I think), Mort says he lost control of his bladder during bowling. We don't see any wetness though, it's as outwardly noticeable as every time Summer wets her pants in Rick and Morty.

In the final episode of Hey Arnold, Harold wets his pants while laughing at a time Phoebe accidentally farted into the microphone. Thus directing all of the ridicule from her onto him. We get to see the wetness clearly.

In the second Independence Day, at some point Jake says to Levinson "You peed in your pants?" David says "Uh, yeah." Jake says "Yeah, me too." Unless I misheard them, but if they did and spoke of it so casually, it of course got me fantasizing about this situation with female characters, or being able to wet myself so casually. (But then, every time I wet myself I get really aroused so it'd still not be so casual)

Poco in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure during Jonathan's fight with Tarukus. We see the wetness and he says "Oh no! This fight is so intense I think I wet myself!" Though, as with Trunks, I'd say he's too young, but again, animation doesn't care.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: In Guardians of the Galaxy, when Peter Quill first sees what the Power Stone can do, he says "There's a little pee coming out of me right now." This may have just been a figure of speech, but in Avengers: Endgame, after going through Banner's time machine, Scott turns into a baby and an old man, and when he returns to his original age he says "Someone peed my pants. I'm not sure if it was baby me or old me. Or "me" me." That last line sounding suspiciously specific...

In Mystery Science Theater 3000, Mike's first episode he tells a story of a time he had to pee but was too shy to ask for the key and ended up wetting his pants, and had to walk home in wet pants. Later, in the episode "Zombie Nightmare", Dr. Forrester sends Mike a voodoo kit and Mike uses it to prank Forrester. The first two pranks are very tame, and for the third, Mike puts the voodoo doll's hand in warm water (a reference to the bedwetting prank if I'm not mistaken). Forrester is talking, he stops, looks down, and reacts weirdly... interpret that as you will.

One-Punch Man: All-Back Man, fear wetting when confronted by Deep Sea King in Episode 8. We see the wetness clearly.

Prison Break: A prisoner in the Season 3 premier, fear wetting due to Lechero, who proceeds to beat him up until Michael stops him. We see the pee clearly.

Very light wetting in RoboCop when a man named Bill pulls his pants up a little too early in the bathroom after finding out that Dick Jones heard him and Morton talking about him behind his back. We see the wet spot on his pants.

In Stickin' Around, there is an episode "Hold It" that revolves around Bradley trying to get to a bathroom on time, but ends up peeing himself laughing at Lance and Russell falling into the pool. We don't see wetness but we hear sounds.

Rick in Superhero Movie, on the ceiling and in a parody of the "drop of sweat" scene in Spider-Man. We then see a stream fall from the ceiling three times, the third time in sprinkler motion. Presumably through his Dragonfly suit.

True Lies: When being threatened by Arnold Schwarzenegger and accused of being a spy, Simon suffers a fear wetting. We never see any pee or wetness, but we do hear the sound, and he says something like "Would a spy pee himself?" He suffers another fear wetting at the end of the film, this time in a suit, and with Jamie Lee Curtis threatening him alongside Arnie. Again, we just hear the sound.

WW Beauchamp in Unforgiven, while being threatened by Little Bill.

In one episode of The Walking Dead, there is a man named Dean who is found apparently hiding from Negan's gang, and his pants are wet, supposedly having suffered a fear wetting. However, he turns out to be one of Negan's men and says "Do you know how hard it is to piss yourself on purpose? It's like your dick knows you're wearing pants." Since many people on this site who wet for fun or have at least tried to can confirm this is true (not me cause I started wetting long ago), you have to wonder if whoever wrote that episode has this fetish...

Rex Raptor in Yu-Gi-Oh, in Season 4 when he and Weevil hide inside a bag to try to follow Yugi and steal some rare cards, he says "You didn't think of everything! I have to go to the bathroom really badly!" They later get thrown around a lot inside the bag, to the point Weevil can't remember who he is. But when the plane takes off, Rex complains about ice particles forming in his underwear implying he already wet himself by then.

I'm going to gradually work through films tagged on IMDB with urinating in fear and wetting oneself, there's quite a few on those lists I'd not heard of before.

The first one from one of those lists was Tremors 5 - one guy pees his pants in fear right at the start of the movie, though you don't see much beyond it running off his shoe and him shouting that he's pissing himself.

• 2 weeks later...

A September (2008) - A hot guy under interrogation wets himself after seeing someone he's apparently afraid of

Tiger on Beat (1988) - Guy pees himself at gunpoint

The Heist of the Century (2020) - A desperate hostage is released but ends up wetting himself

The Star Maker (1995) - Not a wetting but I thought I'd share because I found it personally very hot.  A handsome guy is enjoying a piss as a gun is pulled on him.

1 hour ago, desp_wet said:

There was an episode of Ultimate Force (UK drama series about the SAS) where a bus gets hijacked, and one of the male passengers wets himself in fear. Not got a clip though.

Thanks for that, it's on youtube at 42:47 https://youtu.be/7lokq3SgaCM?t=2567

Tremors 5 - Guy pees himself in fear of a subterranean thingy 

Police Story (1985) - Guy wets himself in distress in a shootout

Lootere (1993) - A guy wets himself after being fake stabbed 

The Task (2011) - A nerdy guy pees himself in fear after being kidnapped for some kind of reality show

55 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

A star is born….bradley cooper wets himself on stage while drunk and stoned. It’s not my kind of wetting, despite Bradley cooper being as hot as fuuuuck, I didn’t enjoy that part of the movie one bit…but still, for people who like that kind of scene he’s wearing light pants and it’s incredibly obvious. 

That scene just comes across as tragic.

59 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

A star is born….bradley cooper wets himself on stage while drunk and stoned. It’s not my kind of wetting, despite Bradley cooper being as hot as fuuuuck, I didn’t enjoy that part of the movie one bit…but still, for people who like that kind of scene he’s wearing light pants and it’s incredibly obvious. 

I wonder if he had to do this for real for the movie.