Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Recommended Posts

For people's reference, FE Heroes is a (brand new) game that barely has a universe/plot unto itself. It's basically just a free-for-all of characters from previous games, in much the same way that Faust's various settings are (except that Faust draws characters from things that aren't Fire Emblem games, obviously). I'm assuming that's is why he's decided to use it as a possible setting.

With that in mind, my vote is for FE Heroes, Lewd, and the obligatory Faust. Diuretic for the item, if we're doing those on the tutorial run.

Link to post
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

Posted Images

AuthorFaust: Well, with a 4-3 vote after a few days....Faust will go forward with the FE Tutorial on naughty....

AuthorFaust: For those worried that they don't know enough about Fire Emblem, Do not worry. Faust will make things....easier to understand for those who haven't played.

=====================================================================================================================================

...

.......

You're tired today.

The sun is shining....The breeze is wonderful, and the view is incredible.....Peering out over the ocean.

....

....

"I don't live near an ocean.." you sound to yourself, before throwing your legs over the bed...And standing up quickly.

....

You don't recognize this room..  The walls are made of stone...There is naught but candlelight illuminating the room....A large door, made of redwood....And the floor is made up of another, stone like material.

...

You immediately throw yourself out of bed, and charge through the doorways, entering unfamiliar halls. Sconces, torches, and other antiquated decorations litter the walls....And, you wonder for the lightest moments if this is some kind of bad dream.....

"I'm....In a Castle..?" you call, glancing around. "I.....Huh...."

You wonder more and more as you wrack your brain, a voice calling out to you.

"Ah...You're awake." another voice....a male's.....

You turn your head to see another figure slightly older than you...With a mixture of golden armor, and white cloth decorating him. You see a brilliant sword on his back...And, when your eyes raise up to look at him...You see blue hair, lightly tinted blonde at the end.

Alfonse.%28Fire.Emblem%29.full.2069204.j

.....

"I...erm..presume that you have some questions.."

==============================================================================================================================

1. Who are you?

2. Where am I?

3. What's going on with this castle?

4. What am I doing here?

5. Why do you have a sword?

6. What happened?!

 

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: So. Lost.
Bladder Level: Lightly Full
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory: Diuretic.
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Morning...? 1/???

 

Link to post

You rub your head, and ponder slightly....before waving a hand out.

"Erm...I'm sorry, but...Who are you? And...Where am I?"

The boy looks at you with a slightly tilted expression...Before nodding slightly.

"Well...I'll do my best to surmise.." he starts, rubbing the back of his head. "My name is Alfonse. You're in the Kingdom of Askr now..One of two of the main kingdoms of this realm. We're currently at odds with the Emblian Empire, who seek to rule over all of the worlds. They are able to open doors to different dimensions..while we are able to close them...."

You nod your head, trying to take it in slightly...As Alfonse nods again.

"As for why you're here......The Emblian Empire has the power to take control over legendary figures that they can defeat in battle, and use them under their command. In our case, we are theoretically able to beckon forth similar figures from an outer realm....But, we lacked a proper summoner..."

Alfonse reaches behind his back, and pulls out something moderately out of place in this olden castle....A....

"A..Gun..?" you sound, the boy tilting his head.

"This is Breidablik...Our legendary tool, said to beckon forth otherworldly figures...Which, I'll shorten to 'Heroes' from here on. However, we have been unable to utilize it for the longest time....And, as such..we had to prepare a much..different ritual to summon forth someone capable of this power."

You nod your head slightly, moving to grip the tool in your fingers....As a flash comes back to you....

A battle, fought against warriors outfitted with lances, swords, and tomes....Flashes of magic....The clashing of steel....And the blood spilling over the battlefield....

You feel a bit overwhelmed....But, as you look back, Alfonse seems mildly concerned.

"Our Commander, Anna, says you summoned forth a Hero without any instruction, or any sort of rune" Alfonse adds, lightly. "But, it seems to have placed a severe strain on you, and you collapsed....So, the commander brought you back here, herself. Though, if that is true...Then, we may be able to turn the tides of this war yet. A proper summoner would do wonders for our forces.......And, with some mild preparations we could lessen the strain so that you do not collapse after every instance......."

"I...erm.." you start, Breidablik feeling a bit heavy in your hands...Yet, some part of you wants to reach for it.....To see what the summoning is like....

To see if this is some kind of dream...or some actual reality....

"Of course, I am by no means forcing you into something you are not prepared for." he adds, an easy smile on his face. "If you wish to get your bearings, or simply have some time to mull things over....Or, even any more questions..I would be happy to assist you, Summoner....?"

He's asking your name, but also opening up the door of options. You pause for a moment, and...

==============================================================================================================================

1. Introduce yourself.

2. Ask to be shown around the Castle

3. Ask to meet the commander

4. Ask to see the hero you summoned.

5. Motion your interest towards Summoning again.

6. Say you wish to wander the halls, alone.

7. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Thoughtful...
Bladder Level: Lightly Full
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory: Diuretic.
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Morning 2/???

Link to post

You collect your thoughts, before bowing slightly.

"Faustus. Faustus Necromonium." you answer, nodding towards Alfonse. "I..erm...I'd like to meet the commander. And, whoever it was that I just summoned.."

Alfonse turns his head a bit, and gestures.

"Well...The Commander is out at the moment. She likes to keep an ear to the ground with this kind of thing.." he starts. "But, I can take you to meet the hero, at least."

You nod a bit, still pondering about the Hero, and what kind of person they are...As he leads you down the castle halls..

It's bigger than you thought....But, it seems kind of quiet as it is.

"Is it...just you and the commander here?" you ask Alfonse, as he turns his head.

"Ah...I have a sister that lives here too." he adds, lightly. "Though, she's also with the commander right now. They shouldn't be gone for too long..."

You come up to a room at this, and Alfonse gestures for you to enter. You pause...take a breath....and go to open the-

"Ah, I see that you are awake, tactician." A much older, regal voice calls out as the door opens immediately....Showcasing an older gentleman with silvery blue hair, a fluffy cravat....and, a sort of air about him that you can't help but feel is a bit.....Condescending.

fire-emblem-virion-cosplay-costume-versi

"We did not have a chance to properly converse the other day when you summoned me, before you unceremoniously lost consciousness. Such is the reaction that I have grown accustomed to, in my days. Why, I made a whole court faint once with a mere utterance......"

You half-doubt the legitimacy of said statement...But, you notice something else about the man. Above his head, are two bronze starts......But, the noble man bows his head again.

"My name is Virion. I am an archer. The archest of archers, in fact. And what is your name, Summoner?"

You shake your head aside, and wave a hand slightly.

"I'm Faust....Faustus Necromonium." you state, the man lightly cupping his chin.

"Faustus....A most peculiar name." Virion states, before smiling. "Well, should you be in need of advice, or wish to play a game proper of men of our caliber...I would be most happy to occupy your time."

You quietly thank the man, as Alfonse leads you around a bit more.

"He's a bit of an eccentric, but he did well..According to the commander." Alfonse calls, as he stops pace a short ways down the hall. "Still....I've heard that you can beckon forth other heroes.....If you're willing to try."

You pause for a slight moment...But nod your head, putting the thought of stars out of your mind for the lightest of moments.

"I..would like to try." you state, as Alfonse nods.

"Very well.." he states, gesturing you on. You feel things are moving a bit fast...But, you suppose that things would feel a bit like they were dragging otherwise.....

.....

.........

A short time later, you are brought to an area outside of the castle...A large pillar jutting out of the ground, with a mystical rune engraved on it.

"This, is our summoning area." Alfonse calls, gesturing. "Or, this is the area we have prepared for you to do your summoning. We have prepared all of the tools for you...All that's left is the process.."

"The..process..?" you ask, as he sets out some mysterious orbs onto the platform....And you glance at them.

"All you will have to do is step onto the rune....." he calls, stepping back. "Then,  select one of these orbs and place it inside of Breidablik. Then, aim it at the pillar, and fire it. That should complete the summoning process."

You pause for a bit, moving forward, and stepping onto the runes....As the orbs all suddenly glow to life....Two of them Red, one of them blue, one of them green, and one lacking color entirely.

"Um...What do the colors mean?"  you ask, as Alfonse takes a small step back.

"The orbs will dictate what kind of hero is summoned." he calls, loudly. "A red tome invokes a Hero who was legendary with a blade...or  with red tomes. A blue orb incites those proficient with lances, or blue tomes. Green invokes someone proficient with axes, or green tomes. And those lacking color will invoke those who specialize in healing staves, or bows."

You pace around, looking over the orbs once more...As Alfonse gently gestures.

"Go on, choose one." he states, quietly. "And, we will see what kind of hero you summon.."

==================================================================================================================================

[This is an important decision. Your first intentional hero summoning. Choose wisely...]

1. The First Red Orb. [Red orbs invoke a hero famed for Swordsmanship, red tomes etc.]

2. The Second Red Orb. [Red orbs invoke a hero famed for Swordsmanship, red tomes, etc.]

3. The Blue Orb. [Blue Orbs invoke a hero famed for using Lances, or blue tomes.]

4. The Green Orb.[Green orbs invoke a hero famed for using Axes, or Green tomes.]

5. The Colorless Orb. [Colorless orbs invoke a hero famed for using Healing staves, or bows]

[AuthorNote: You do not choose what kind of hero to invoke. You only choose the orb color.]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Thoughtful...
Bladder Level: Lightly Full
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory: Diuretic.
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Morning 3/???

 

Link to post

You let the thoughts run around in your head to pick out an orb...Thinking...

If you have a bow-man, then perhaps someone who used a melee weapon might be more interesting....But, you lift the colorless orb up to the tool...

And slide it in.

"Now...I just fire at the pillar.." you tell yourself, lining up with it....and depressing the trigger....

....

......

?

There's no bang...There's barely any sound...

But, energy BURSTS from Briedablik at this, the orb coated in energy...As it raises....It rises....it glows...

And, from the air, a shining figure starts to emerge from the pillar....shaping into a figure.....

A girl, who comes up to about your chest, with long, blonde hair, and black outfit, carrying a long, glowing staff.

df0f38c9af3b5e7107e4cca1e6266b1d.jpg

"Ah...! I don't think I recognize you!" she calls out, giving you an illuminating smile that you suspect could fill a room better than any sole candle could. "My name's Elise! I'm a healer from the Kingdom of Nohr, and the youngest of the royal family! I suppose I'm in your care from here on.."

You see a small shimmer above her head, several stars appearing.....As Alfonse seems to go small wide-eyed.

"Oh wow....You've really done it.." he calls...Before glancing around. "Ah... It seems there is still a small surge of energy. Perhaps, if you act fast, you could beckon forth a second hero.."

The blonde cleric, Elise, looks at you with a brilliant smile, and seems to be awaiting your response....But, maybe...

==================================================================================================================================

1. Go for the First Red Orb.

2. Go for the second Red orb.

3. Go for the blue orb.

4. Go for the green orb.

5. Introduce yourself to Elise

6. Hug Elise.

7. Other (To Elise) [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Surprised
Bladder Level: Lightly Full
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory: Diuretic.
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Morning 4/???

[Hero data coming after the summoning ritual is completely finished]

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...