Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, OmoCommando said:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?

GET IN THERE AND DESTROY THIS GIRL FOR TRYING DICTATE YOUR LIFE!

Number-4-on-fire.png

Well, I'm the kind of person I would personally choose 4, but what would be the fun of it?!?! Let's go with 1

But, We need plan some revenge to her. Whaaaat do you think guys?!? ( Faust author help us with this XD )

(I'll still insist on Eoria in next time ) 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

Sure, that's how it starts, but then Wynnda continues to try to manipulate Wynn's life, inconveniencing at the worst times and utterly destroying any semblance of self-esteem Wynn has.

From her attitude and choice of words, Wynnda clearly believes that she is in complete control of the situation and that Wynn has absolutely no way of combating her. She is wrong. Wynn is quite capable of controlling her own life, and if she wants to be lewd or unlewd, then by George, that is her own right.

The wonderful thing about bladders is that they tend to give whenever they want to. The question is if we're doing it on Wynnda's terms, or our own. As the saying goes, give someone an inch, and they'll take a mile. I do not care if I am heavily outvoted on this. Complying with Wynnda will only lead to trouble further down the line and this mad pursuit of all things lewd will destroy us.

[AuthorFaust:Faust apologizes for the late-ish entry. Faust had a rough day. and, with a sort of tie, Faust has a comprimise..]

You softly bite your lips as the girl grins, waiting on your response to her proposed offer. So, you'll submit to her desires, or she'll send those pictures to your friends? You want to just tackle her, and take your phone back.... You want to tell her you agree too, but the thought of submitting to her drives you crazy...

So, you meet sort of in the middle.

"Gimme my phone back, dammit!" you snap back, moving over and thrashing at her.

"Ah..! Hey, stoppit!" she snaps back, trying her best to keep the phone away from you as you mash and press against her, trying to pull your phone from her hands, as she presses more than a few buttons....The girl showing remarkable dexterity that you don't appreciate....So, by the time you get your phone back, she's sent it to someone.

"Sor~ry. I wasn't kidding." she snaps as you wrestle your phone from her, the girl's face giving you an incredibly punchable expression....As the door to the bathroom opens.

"What's going on out here, you two?" your mother calls, seeing the results of the two of your scuffle on the floor.

"She just forcibly got in a"

"She took my phone and was trying to blackma-"

The two of you talk over each other trying to put your story out first...As your mother lightly clasps her head, and points her fingers.

"Rooms. Both of you." she calls, in one of the rare moments she acts like an actual adult....And you both groan, standing up.

"Can I at least.."

"Rooms." she snaps...As the two of you slink off. You see Wynnda's own cocky grin as you slink to your room.

It's not a big deal....Your mother still doesn't have enough authority in her bones to actually punish the two of you......But...still..

"She's...infuriating!" you snap out loud to yourself, as you do some damage control on your phone. You flip it open to the three contacts in your phone...

"Wasn't Ellie....Wasn't Ayano.....Oh thank god.." you recount, seeing that the pictures were sent to...

Bzzt...Bzzzt.....beep...

'Yuno wonders why you would send her these illicit images.'

"Phew....Only Yuno." you sound to yourself, letting yourself flop down on your bed. "At least I know she won't drop my reputation through the floor."

You type back an apology, and sigh a bit....Mildly cursing your sister's name.

Pang...pang..

As your bladder idly protests your delay in morning bathroom activities. It's not a danger, but...

It's a touch annoying, as you press your legs together, crossing them slowly. You know how your mom works....

'She's gonna make us wait for about an hour to think on it..' you think, quietly. 'Then, she'll ask if we've learned our lesson...And then let us go on like nothing changed.'

You idly grumble, taking a deep breath as you sit up for a bit.

'Well...now what do I do..?'

===================================================================================================================

1. Try to read a book?

2. Go back to sleep.

3. Message Someone. [Ayano, Ellie, Yuno]

4. Try to sneak out of your room.

5. Wait.

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Wynn Tatsumaki
Mental Status: Irritated.
Bladder Level: Moderately full
Libido Level: 25%
Inventory:
Quest:
Active Tag: None

Time: Morning 4/???

You sigh as you pick up your phone, and start to type out some more clarification to Yuno.

'It's my idiot twin sister. She thought it'd be funny to try to humiliate me by taking vulgar pictures, and sending them to everyone. Was trying to get me to bend to her will, but I just took my phone back and got in trouble.'

You wonder if it's a bit wordy as you send it...Laying your head on your pillow as you get that familiar buzzing after a bit.

;Yuno did not know Wynn had a sister! Yuno is glad you took your phone back...But, what did she want you to do?'

You bite your lip a bit as you look it over...pondering...And then typing back.

'She was trying to keep me out of the bathroom. Not sure why though...' you type back, hesitating for a bit...Before pressing the button. You and Yuno are on good terms...You can trust her.

Pang...

As your bladder dully aches in your lower belly. You give yourself a reassuring squeeze as you wait on another response, quietly biting your lips.

"Nnnn.." you sound quietly, forming a faint flush. You don't usually hold it for this long.....Going for a bathroom at the first signs of danger....But, not because you're worried you're wet. More...

'I forgot how...good this kind of feels.' you think to yourself, re-crossing your legs. Admittedly, a guilty pleasure of yours...But, not one you tend to explore for...obvious reasons.

Bzzt Bzzt...

The sound of your phone signals that you got a response, as you flip it open, looking at her response.

'Maybe She just wanted to humiliate Wynn. Though, Yuno hopes Wynn managed to get past her and go.'

You bite your lip, and squeeze yourself again....Pondering how to respond.

========================================================================================================================

1. Lie, and say you're fine now.

2. Tell her it's not relevant.

3. Tell her the truth. [That you have to pee kind of bad]

4. Turn the question on her. [Ask if she has to go]

5. Don't answer her, Find something else to do.

Current Status:
Mental Status: A bit Flushed
Bladder Level: Rather Full
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time: Morning 5/???

You idly tap at your phone...pondering......Before slightly slumping, and typing away.

'Unfortunately, she got me before I could go. Am still holding on until my Mom lets me out.' you message, softly dipping your hands between your thighs to squeeze. 'So...Yeah...How about you? You doing okay?'

You figure turning the conversation towards her will make things easier to distract yourself, as you lean back.

"Nnnn.....Stupid...Wynnda.." you sound to yourself, gently squeezing, and waiting. It's starting to ache a bit...But, you'll be fine. You can hold out....

It's just getting rather bothersome.

Bzzt bzzt....

'Yuno...is kind of holding it herself. Some small issues with her toilet....Yuno is sure she can handle it. Though, why does Wynn ask?'

You gently shake your head, and go to type back a response....As you hear what you've been waiting on for the past amount of time.

Thump Thump.....

"Wynn? Can I come in?" your mother's voice calls out...The door opening as you lean up. She walks in quietly, shutting the door behind her...And setting a plate on your bed.

"I just...wanted to talk about earlier. With your sister...."

You idly pick up the breakfast to nibble at it....As she busies herself with the wall decorations.....As you eat at breakfast.

"Now...I know she likes to wind you up....And, you're both at that age where you can be a bit...hormonal....And....um...I know that your sister has her own..tastes...But..."

You're not sure you want this to continue, but your mother doesn't seem like she's going to stop...

"Well...You know you can come to me with anything, right?" she starts, lightly. "And..I mean anything. You can ask me about any questions you might have...Any concerns.......Any dirty movies, or the like you would want to acquire videos or novels of..."

"Mom!" you remark, as she waves her hands.

"I'm serious!" she calls back, leaning towards you. "You name it, I can get something for you. Gods knows I've never caught you playing with yourself, and I've yet to find even a single dirty magazine in your room all the times I've cleaned it. I know you're not very..vocal about your desires, but..."

You lightly furrow your brow, and cross your legs.....wondering how to diffuse this situation...

========================================================================================================================

1. Try to chase your mother out of your room.

2. Assure her you're just a late bloomer.

3. Tell her you'll ask her for something later.

4. Tell her you were just about to do such, but she.. [Lie]

5. Mention you were just messaging a friend about something..

6. Say you don't want to say, with Wynnda possibly listening in.

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: A bit Flushed
Bladder Level: Rather Full
Libido Level: 38%
Inventory:
Quest:

Time: Morning 6/???