Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

Some sort of middle ground between 3 and 4. I also really want to say 5. But I'm not sure how she will take it. I want this ship to sail and today's goal is to confess our feelings to her. So I think we go for it.

But no matter what, if we do any of the confessions we have to apologize for deriving a sense of pleasure from it... and that we are dedicated to helping her get to somewhere private... or a toilet

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)

You pause, and flush a bit more....Slowly forming your response in your head....Before you finally come to terms with your answer.

"I.....I was kind of staring at a pretty girl.." you start, nervously.

"A..pretty girl..?" Lillica calls, trying to glance around. "It...it must be hard to see them from up here."

"Not...when they're sitting next to you."

"Ah? Oh, yeah that would make it eas....Uwah..?!"

It's a bit of an...uncomfortable silence for a bit as Lillica's face lights up like the ferris wheel does as the night settles in.....Putting the pieces together.

"You're...Well... You're just....." you start, moving to swallow your stammerings....And just come out with it. "You've been a really fun person to hang out with for so long...And, and I enjoy hanging out with you a lot! In the Darts Club, During our parties....During this park trip! You've always brightened my day, and we've been friends for quite a while now.! Your hair is beautiful, your somewhat girly, yet also a bit tomboyish style is great, your perky enthusiasm always makes me excited to try new things...And, and your smiling face is just...just so cute! I...I love you, Lillica!"

A long, painful silence fills the air between you two as the ride continues.... Lillica's bright red face, and lightly strained expression near-impossible to read...As she goes quiet.

You aren't sure if that was the right or wrong thing...But, as the ferris wheel comes back down, you see Lillica wasting no time in scurrying out of the seat...Starting towards the bathrooms.....

You find yourself staring at her bottom as she runs with her hands pressed into her skirt, still bright red...

"Haaaawah?! N..No...! It's even longer now!" the girl cries out in dismay, as you see the line for not only the girl's, but also the boy's as being incredibly long. "A..Ahh..Ahh...I can't...There's no way I can wait that long..!"

You feel yourself dully throb at this.....trying to suppress your vulgar thoughts a little longer...As you debate internally....

This is an important choice.....Even moreso than any you've ever made in your life....

=========================================================================================================================

1. It can't be helped. [She'll just have to wait in line]

2. Suggest she try to go behind something tall.

3. Offer her to go to your place to go.

4. Ask her if she could make it home.

5. Tell her the only other option is to wet.

Lillica Status:

Lillica is incredibly desperate....

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Enticed
Bladder Level: 54%
Libido Level: 85%
Inventory: Wet Note, ???, ???
Active Tag: ???
Rating: Lewd...?
Goal: Confess feelings to Lillica! [Success..?]
Time: Evening 2/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

???

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things. Inverse Luck?

You move to Lillica's side at this, gesturing out of the park area.

"My house is close... You could just go there." you offer to the girl, who quickly nods, face flushed red, as her hands grip her skirt tightly.

"A..A..Alright...Alright, sure!" she replies quickly...As you swiftly lead her on the path back to your place.....

Several times, you have to stop for her to regain her composure...Each little break coming sooner than the last....and lasting a few seconds longer than the one before it. Yet, with each passing break..With every bit she's gripping herself with...With every inch of desperation she moves closer to losing it all...She remains determined.

Focused.....

And in utter, complete agony. After the fourth pause though, you finally make it to outside your place.... Turning quickly.

"Alright Lillica! We're almost there!" you cheer her on, starting up. "I'll get the door, and you can just.."

"A..awah...."

"Lillica..?" you ask, following her eyeline... and realizing the problem...

"S..staircase... I don't know if.....if I can.."

You're so close, one could taste it...But..maybe...

=========================================================================================================================

1. Offer to carry her up the staircase. [An odd scenario, but maybe it'd work?]

2. Encourage her to make it up! [You know she can make it!]

3.  Suggest she go behind the Building instead? [Maybe it would be a good idea..?]

4.  Challenge her! [Bet she can't make it up the staircase in time.]

Lillica Status:

Lillica is on the verge of losing it....!

Current Status:
Bladder Level: 54%
Libido Level: 85%
Time: Evening 3/???

???

Alright. We're in the home stretch. We have to play this real carefully, the confession result is still up in the air and we want this to fall on the positive side of things.

If our place is a house with an enclosed backyard. I think we should suggest going there. If not though. Lets open the door and then suggest carrying her up the staircase. Lets give her the option of what she wants. And if she chooses neither we need to be extremely supportive and cheer her on

You ponder lightly in your head what to suggest.....Before coming to, and calling out to the girl.

"I...I can carry you! Or, you can go to the side of the building!" you call out to the plum haired girl, who flushed bright red.

"I..Ah...Um....Not..outside...please." she pleads with you...As you nod your head.

"Carrying it is.." you tell yourself, pausing only long enough to open the door to your place, and starting down the steps.

"B..B.Be careful..." Lillica utters to you quietly, as you move closer to her, seeing her face still a deep red. "A..And...you know.."

"I know.." you tell her, kneeling down to lift her up...gently...and carrying her by her legs, and shoulders, bridal-carry style.

You try to not focus on how soft her legs are.....How cute her flushed, straining face is.....How you can tell her hands are just buried in her trembling girlhood...As you take the steps as swiftly, yet smoothly as possible.

It's a race against the clock as you make it up the flight of steps.....Now outside your doorway, as you look down at the squirming girl in your arms...Feeling her wriggles, and writhes with every motion....

Truly, the next few moments will spell the end of this dilemma..one way, or another as you step in.....The bathroom, and Lillica's final relief in sight....

Do you...

==============================================================================================================================

1. Set her down, and let her make the rest of the way herself.

2. Carry her to the bathroom door, and set her down.

3. Take her to the toilet, and set her down.

Lillica Status:

Lillica has gone silent....

Current Status:
Bladder Level: 56%
Libido Level: 88%
Time: Evening 4/???

???