Recommended Posts

6. Casually in a lewd manner (or would it be lewd in a casual manner?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faust    471

You mull it over for what feels like a small eternity, before lightly gesturing towards her.

"You uh..You look nice today, Lillica." you compliment the girl casually, suppressing the pink that tries to creep to your cheeks.

"Oh...? Ah..Thank you...." Lillica answers quietly, the air between the two of you growing a touch awkward as you take a sip of your drink. "I should..um...Get something too.."

She quickly steps up to order something from the cafe, and you lightly chide yourself for being a touch nervous....But, she returns after a short pause, taking her seat again.

"So...what's on the plate today?" she asks lightly, as you lightly shrug your shoulders.

"Whatever you wanna do, really." you defer to her, prompting the girl to put a hand on her chin.

"Well, there's always the arcade..." she starts off, quietly. "Or, we could check out the mall..Or like, check out the park......Oh, there's also some kind of carnival going on, or something....Or, maybe we could just go check out the public library, and see what's up there? There's a buncha stuff, but I'm okay with anything, really..."

The two of you still feel a bit awkward in silence...So, you break it by selecting..

============================================================================================================================

1. Let's go to the Arcade!

2. Let's go to the Mall!

3. Let's go to the park

4. Let's check out the Carnival

5. Let's go to the Library!

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Pleased
Bladder Level: 10%
Libido Level: 26%
Inventory: Wet Note, ???, ???
Active Tag: ???
Rating: Lewd...?
Goal: Confess feelings to Lillica!
Time: Morning 6/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carnival.  I have a feeling that she might be amazing at the games there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rinatro    86
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Carnival.  I have a feeling that she might be amazing at the games there.  

This... plus Bathrooms are guaranteed to be in short supply. Likely also in gross portapotty format

Edited by Rinatro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OPencil    16
Posted (edited)

The park is a good opportunity for romancing.

(The bathroom situation will be similar to that of the carnival, as well)

Edited by OPencil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faust    471

You smile lightly as you listen to Lillica talk, before waving your hand slightly.

"The Carnival sounds fun." you muse to the plum haired girl, who beams back and nods.

"Right? I mean, there's rides, and games and such to handle!" the plum haired girl responds, excitedly. "The weather's nice too, and it's supposed to be sunny all day! Thank Gods the weather's cleared up, yeah?"

You nod lightly to the girl, as a figure moves over, setting a cup down in front of Lillica.

"Your order." she calls, as Lillica smiles, and raises the cup to her lips.

"Mmm..." she sounds, before lowering it. "I'm not really fond of Coffee, but this Cocoa is okay." she remarks, lightly. "Once I finish this up, shall we go?"

You nod your head lightly, glancing up to see the pinkette glancing over....As you slip a message under the table.

'Carnival...' you text to the girl lightly, as she gets the message....and starts out.

A few minutes pass as you sit there with Lillica....As she finishes her drink.

"Mmmah..." Lillica responds with a relieved sigh. "Anyways....I'll be right back..."

You notice the girl's legs tense a little bit as she stands up, clearly heading towards the bathrooms.

You can't see them from there, so there's no telling what the condition of them is....But...do you try to stop her?

==================================================================================================================================

1. Let her go.

2.  Ask her something to try to distract her. [Specify]

3. Physically restrain her.

4. Suggest you go ahead to the Carnival

5. Idly fantasize.

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Pleased
Bladder Level: 11%
Libido Level: 28%
Inventory: Wet Note, ???, ???
Active Tag: ???
Rating: Lewd...?
Goal: Confess feelings to Lillica!
Time: Daytime 1/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 and 4

ask about how is the club darts and if the board that gave for her birthday it is OK Meanwhile take advantage to go ahead to the Carnival while We are talking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who really wants this to work like a perfect date, but just with mild Omo undertones and no accidents?

I think I might be, but that could just be my hopeless RomCom love coming through.

Anyway, for my options: 1 and 5. Letting her go doesn't mean we can't have fun. Perhaps we could talk Yuno into going in after her and occupying the stall next to hers? If Yuno's got a good enough recorder on her phone, she could record all the tantalising tinkling tones of Lillica's relief and send it to us later for 'material', if you get me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tapris-chama said:

Am I the only one who really wants this to work like a perfect date, but just with mild Omo undertones and no accidents?

I think I might be, but that could just be my hopeless RomCom love coming through.

Anyway, for my options: 1 and 5. Letting her go doesn't mean we can't have fun. Perhaps we could talk Yuno into going in after her and occupying the stall next to hers? If Yuno's got a good enough recorder on her phone, she could record all the tantalising tinkling tones of Lillica's relief and send it to us later for 'material', if you get me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Wooooow, RomCom?!? Look good ( really what is that?!? I don't got it xD) 

Well I would not say that you are the only one, but I believe that serious part of people will prefer things with lust....But for now I'm going along with you on this, I'm going to 1 and 5 too, as for Yuno, she can do everything, just ask her....knowing Yuno, she'll probably try not to use the toilet until the end of the day when she comes to talk to us and show this recording

Edited by AkenoSama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

Am I the only one who really wants this to work like a perfect date, but just with mild Omo undertones and no accidents?

I think I might be, but that could just be my hopeless RomCom love coming through.

Anyway, for my options: 1 and 5. Letting her go doesn't mean we can't have fun.

Nah, I was gonna say the same thing! Super romantic and cute is the way to go for this one <3

So yeah, 1 and 5 for me as well~

Also,

25 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Wooooow, RomCom?!? Look good ( really what is that?!? I don't got it xD) 

Romantic Comedy, usually used for movies and tv shows :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not have Yuno make the bathrooms closed for cleaning.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Ask about the darts club and text Yuno under the table to close the bathrooms down while talking. That way once we finish, bathrooms are closed and we move to the next location. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faust    471

You lean back slightly, and wave your hands at Lillica.

"Alrighty. I'll wait for you here." you remark to the girl, as she nods.

"Right. Righty..Be right back." she sounds quickly, darting over to a certain part of the cafe. You let yourself lightly daydream of the plum haired girl's....features.

Her long, straight hair....Incredibly pat-able head....Her soft skin...Her shapely curves, hidden under her [zipper-less] Hoodie, her lovely legs....

You start to imagine a bit further, but you find yourself being poked in the forehead a bit, coming back down to earth.

"Are you okay, Faust?" Lillica's voice chimes out, as you find yourself lightly flushing..fighting to avoid staring at the very things you were thinking about...

"Ah...yeah.." you sound quietly, rubbing the back of your head. It seems that times fly when you're indulging in a mild fantasy. The two of you get up, and start to head out...moving through the hot summer day....

.....

.........

"Uwah....There's so much to do!" Lillica calls out as the two of you arrive at the carnival, seeing a myriad of rides, booths, and refreshments. You can see some already rather crowded porta-potties set on the side....And, thankfully assure yourself you don't need any. "What should we do first?"

You glance over the various booths and rides.....Thinking.

It might be a tad early for refreshments, since you just arrived.....

The rides are of all shapes and sizes...

And the booths....There are a myriad of carnival games, plus an odd one that seems to stand out with someone from your school....

"Well...."

============================================================================================================================

1. Hit up refreshments. [You are not hungry, nor Thirsty]

2. Ride a gentle ride. [Easy going, but kind of dull]

3. Try to ride an intense ride. [Might be a bit rough for the weak of will]

4. Check out a carnival game.

5. Check out the strange booth.

6. Other [Specify]

Optional: Compliment Lillica. [Write in something]

Lillica Status:

Lillica Appears to be fine

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Pleased
Bladder Level: 12%
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory: Wet Note, ???, ???
Active Tag: ???
Rating: Lewd...?
Goal: Confess feelings to Lillica!
Time: Daytime 2/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder... would a Ferris Wheel be counted as a gentle ride? My plan for the confession is the ever clichéd admittance of love at the peak of the Ferris Wheel, with the sunset illuminating the background. From that idea, we should avoid the Ferris Wheel until the end of the day.

From that, the strange booth has my interest. So my votes shall be...

4 and 5!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blooper    404

Strange booths and carnival games are much more rainy than rides. Scary rides are council. 4 and 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rinatro    86
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

I wonder... would a Ferris Wheel be counted as a gentle ride? My plan for the confession is the ever clichéd admittance of love at the peak of the Ferris Wheel, with the sunset illuminating the background. From that idea, we should avoid the Ferris Wheel until the end of the day.

From that, the strange booth has my interest. So my votes shall be...

4 and 5!

I'm with you on this. lets save the Ferris wheel until the end of the day.

As for what we do, lets start easy then ramp up as bladders begin to fill/the day goes on. Then we'll ramp back down to gentle and end with the Ferris wheel

Edited by Rinatro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faust    471

You put a hand on your chin, and glance over the rides, and the mystery booths......The games being all the range from ring tosses to darts....A nice variety......

"Hm....It's hard to say.." You state, trying to decide what to do.....As your eyes wanders towards the  mystery booth, looking like a purple tent covering over a section of the carnival. You start to ponder if it's some kind of fortune teller booth, as the girl next to you starts to pace over

"This seems all cool, and mysterious." the plum haired girl calls, as you find yourself wandering over to it with her, a sign affixed to the stop.

'Special Garment Mystery! Solve for a Special Prize'

....

Somehow, you feel this is mildly shady...as you start to gaze around......

"Hel~Lo, potential winners." a perky....yet vaguely annoying voice calls out to you...As a girl peeks out from the covering. "Would you like to step into my private booth, and see what I have to offer?"

The girl has goggles on her head, and long, light brown hair. More relevant, she has a sort of strange twinkle in her eyes, like Eoria when talking about OMORA.....

213?cb=20170522210144

You try to remember where you've seen this girl before, but all you tend to conjure up is Saiga's own mild groans of disgust. You don't know the girl well, but she seems.harmless enough.

"Iunno..Maybe?" the plum haired girl calls, turning to you. "What do you think, Faust?"

==========================================================================================================================

1. Check out the girl's booth.

2. Go play the Dart Game.

3. Promise to come back Later

4. Go play Ring toss

5. Get on a Gentle Ride

6. Get on an Intense Ride

7. Other [Specify]

Lillica Status:

Lillica Seems Fine

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Pleased
Bladder Level: 14%
Libido Level: 37%
Inventory: Wet Note, ???, ???
Active Tag: ???
Rating: Lewd...?
Goal: Confess feelings to Lillica!
Time: Daytime 3/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.