Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You lightly tap on the door to the girl's bathroom, activating your quirk in...Relative silence, as you look at the pinkette.

"Did it hurt?" you ask the girl, who shakes her head.

"No, Yuno has felt fine." she interjects before you can finish the line...The red haired girl next to you rolling her eyes.

"Come on, you know that won't work." the girl calls to you, prompting you to snap your fingers a bit, mentally chiding yourself for using such a cheesy pick up line....

And most definitely not regarding your little scheme with your quirk. After a few tense moments, Yuno seems to try to push on the door, it not budging an inch.

"Ah...It must be locked.." Yuno notes to herself, as Saiga turns to look at you with an appraising look. You find yourself staring at the boy's room, and try to picture the green haired boy wandering into a stall....Unbuttoning his pants, and...

"Ugh. right..right.." Saiga snaps lightly, apparently giving up on trying to out you for your genius scheme..you hope under your lust. Thank god your Libido is raring to go, or your little mistake might have been discovered....

"Hrm...Maybe Yuno should see if Faust can keep a lookout for her.." the girl starts lightly, as Saiga's eyebrows raise a bit.

"You gotta go that bad?" the girl snaps, as you think of her in the class. Her bladder wasn't...that full, was it?

"W..Well, You know..With her Quirk..." the girl muses, pressing her fingers together. "Yuno..doesn't want to take chances."

You struggle to remember what her quirk was, only knowing it's something that enhances her...but, at some cost. The Red haired girl sighs loudly, and shrugs her shoulders.

"Ya'know, maybe we should just all go in a group." she calls, lightly. "No one in the halls to see....Not that they should care.....And, we'll keep dry...Well, dry-er, after someone's mistake."

She shoots you a scathing look, still likely suspicious about your stunt with Youmu....As the girls start towards the door....

Perhaps you should stop them? Or, maybe a private room with the four of you would be just what you needed?

Either way, you'll  have to decide fast, if you want to halt their relief....

===============================================================================================================================

1. You follow them in [with Illicit intentions]

2. You wait outside. [They can go if they really want to]

3. You Try to divert their attention. [Dramatically pointing at something, using your quirk, showing off something in your inventory, etc.]

4. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Eoria Karakuri
Mental Status: Contemplative
Bladder Level: 28%
Quirk: Animate! [Can manipulate inanimate objects (Individually), and make them move around, as if they were alive.]
Libido Level: 98%
Inventory: Aphrodisiac, Desperation visor, Thigh High Socks
Active Tag: Yuri
Rating: Vulgar
Time: Afternoon 4/???

• 2 weeks later...

"Come on guys...Are we really going to use the boy's room for a little pee?"

You ask the girls earnestly, even as you feel your own body lightly quivering at the thought.....Though, Saiga cuts you a small glare.

"Well, if someone wasn't thinking of diverting us for illicit means..." she started lightly, as she pushed the door open. You silently regret having brought along someone who can read minds as if nothing was wrong.....Before watching them push in.

You follow after quietly, still feeling yourself shiver from the imagery.....As Saiga stops, and glances back.

"Well, I've no objections to doing something else in here....If someone locks the door." she remarks, gesturing at you. You idly ponder the decision, as Yuno starts to rock back and forth in place.

"Nnnn..Yuno feels like she's been holding for days." she pleas...As you hear a soft gasp.

"Is...someone out there..?" Faust's voice calls....As Saiga glances at you.

"This is your chance, Eo. You're....mildly bothersome when you're all lewded up like this, so you should take this break while you can. Cause, if I have to hear one more thought of how you want to watch me explode.....I might just..."

You quiver a bit, blushing brightly at Saiga's stern reprimand....Though, you do have the power to make this a private show...

The question is, dare you?

=============================================================================================================================================

1. No, Should not masturbate in school.

2. Yes, I can't take the lust anymore!

3. Yes, but I want everyone to get relief.

4. Yes, but ask Saiga how you can get Relief.

5. Yes, but involve Faust. [Yuno might get Jealous]

Optional:

Use your Quirk on something. [State what you want to animate]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Enticed
Bladder Level: 30%
Quirk: Animate! [Can manipulate inanimate objects (Individually), and make them move around, as if they were alive.]
Libido Level: 99%
Time: Afternoon 5/???

You shiver, and lightly fidget for a bit...before shaking your head.

"N..No..I..I'll wait..." you call out, quietly.

"You'll....Wait?" Saiga replies, with a confused expression. "You mean you're not hopping on the chance to get off? Who the hell are you, and what have you done with Eoria?"

"I...I don't do it THAT much." you protest firmly, as Saiga shakes her head.

"Ohhh, I see.." she starts, before you feel yourself being pressed against the wall by her, and a hand wandering down to your skirt. "Well, if you don't want to rub yourself off, I guess I could.."

You feel your body tensing up as the girl runs her fingers along your pantied girlhood, shivering as she leans down to kiss at your lips firmly. You weakly flail, and protest for a bit, as Yuno's eyes widen...Watching as Saiga's fingers rub at you enough to push you to the edge...but, not over...making your situation worse.....

"Give you a hand, this time..."

You can feel yourself growing a bit mad from the prolonged denial, and you want little more than to push yourself over that little cliff of pleasure...

But, will you resist? Or....

============================================================================================================================================

1. Resist Saiga, You won't go down that easy.

2. Submit to Saiga, Let her do her thing.

3. Resist Saiga, and mention a desire for the others.

4. Resist Saiga, and try to make it mutual.

5. Resist Saiga, and try to take control of the situation.

6. Use your Quirk to make something move. [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Horny
Bladder Level: 32%
Libido Level: 99% [Denial]
Time: Afternoon 6/???