Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

1 and then discreetly 4 just to Lilica and Faust listen about it, we had no bad intention with Lilica (at least not now xD @Rainyday please forgive us someday for our unclean thoughts with your dear characters Lilica, Rias and all other girls '_' )

Well it seems that we got a little extra affection with Lilica, We have now one more " <3 " lol

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

"Um..Sure. Go for it...Um..." You quickly answer the girl with the ribbons...Who flourishes, and flicks out a ribbon.

"My name is Felicity. Felicity Gateau." the light-blonde haired girl calls, lightly flicking her wrist to get the ribbons fastened to the darts. It's an impressive toss, for sure....Though...

"Uwah..? Is it stuck..?" Lillica calls, as Felicity frowns a bit, and yanks a bit on the ribbons.

"You must have really thrown it too hard again, Lillica." she snaps lightly, tug, tug, tugging until they start to come loose. As she does, you lean in quietly towards the plum haired girl who caused this...

"Um..S..Sorry about...Ya'know." you answer, quietly. "I..I wasn't trying to look...Honest."

"Ah..? Oh..I..I believe you." she starts back, looking a touch flustered still at the thought....but at least she seems to believe you're being genuine. A final tug on the ribbon, and the darts come down, fluttering with the ribbon into Felicity's hand.

"Now, Don't get them stuck in the ceiling again." she states slightly firmly, looking more to Lillica than you. "Or at the very least, don't do anything ridiculous like that combining thing again. I'm still feeling rough from the time that we..."

"Ah...? Uwah..! Don't talk about that!" Lillica calls, glowing bright red at this. You aren't sure what caused that, but....You are more than a touch interested.

"Oh....And My name's Faust, by the way." you add to the girl, bowing. "Faustus Necromonium, but...Faust for short."

Felicity looks you over, and gives you a stern gaze...As if trying to read you for ill intentions....But, she relents at this...letting her hands rest at her sides.

"I see....Faustus.." she calls, a bit cooly...but, perhaps she's just being a bit serious to counteract the absurdity? "Class is gonna be starting soon...So, you should probably make sure you aren't late, you two."

You pause for a bit, but nod to the girl...Thinking of what's next.

Gym class....

Perhaps getting there early would be ideal....

==============================================================================================================================

1. Go to Gym class Early.

2. Go to the bathrooms

3. Walk to class with Lillica

4. Wander the halls for a bit...

5. Look for someone else familiar. [Will be someone that you haven't seen this day.]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Normal
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 40%
Inventory: Bottle of water [?] (Diuretic Addled), Wet Note

Felicity Gateau's Affection: (As Faust)

<3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Friend of Lillica's

Time Period: Lunchtime 5/???

17 hours ago, ctm1992 said:

CMT1992, please Just ignore this, I'm having problems with the site (I'm using my cell phone is my last comment sometimes it gets saved and I can not delete the quote and I can't make a New mensage as in that case, I'm sorry for the inconvenience )

But ok I'm going with 3 lol we already have Yuno's love, so now it is time for add Lilica in out heart lol 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, Roka-tan said:

I would say 3, but then OTP may turn Yandere and kill every girl we meet. We've ignored her for long enough, and she'll likely start killing (hunting us) soon. (I know Faust said Yuno [Faust Version] was not a Yandere, but I can't help but see her as that.)

but we're not Senpai, we already noticed her multiple times and she hasn't shown signs of being against him being with other girls. Hell she even wanted to hear all the lewd details of anything that happened while she was sick

15 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

but we're not Senpai, we already noticed her multiple times and she hasn't shown signs of being against him being with other girls. Hell she even wanted to hear all the lewd details of anything that happened while she was sick

That was in another Universe! Don't cross the streams or the universe will implode and Faust will have to salvage it with the help of our favourite Goddess of Indecisiveness. If Faust is the 'Yuuki' to Yuno, then he would count as her Yandere interest. We've not noticed her much in this session at all, so she may be getting a little concerned with how we've been avoiding her. I fear for the safety of all the Waifu material in this Interactive, so we must placate the wrath of the Yandere.

22 minutes ago, Roka-tan said:

That was in another Universe! Don't cross the streams or the universe will implode and Faust will have to salvage it with the help of our favourite Goddess of Indecisiveness. If Faust is the 'Yuuki' to Yuno, then he would count as her Yandere interest. We've not noticed her much in this session at all, so she may be getting a little concerned with how we've been avoiding her. I fear for the safety of all the Waifu material in this Interactive, so we must placate the wrath of the Yandere.

Define Yuuki, the only animes I've seen are Attack on Titan, PSG, and 1 episode of Sword Art Online.

Also I think I'm safe to cross the streams because 1: Yuno was in our bed this morning. 2: she has 4 heart relationship with is, and as of the start of this she was the ONLY one who had 4 hearts until we got Youmu there in gameplay.

Though... do you think Paradox shall return? Do we really want to tempt fate by...

'This statement is a lie'

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

Define Yuuki, the only animes I've seen are Attack on Titan, PSG, and 1 episode of Sword Art Online.

Also I think I'm safe to cross the streams because 1: Yuno was in our bed this morning. 2: she has 4 heart relationship with is, and as of the start of this she was the ONLY one who had 4 hearts until we got Youmu there in gameplay

In the anime 'Mirai Nikki' (Future Diary), which is Yuno's source material, the Main character of that anime is named Yuuki and he's shipped with Yuno throughout the course of the Anime. In said Anime, Yuno is a sadistic Yandere who's willing to kill anyone (and anything) which gets between her and Yuuki, whom is her love interest. However, I do believe she has very solid reasons for doing so, but I've not seen the entire series. It's far too gore based for my liking. In addition, she also killed her own parents for some twisted reason which I can't remember. @Faust may be able to clue you in better than me. My tastes lie more for girly slice of life/comedy romance animes.

That is quite the solid reason, but still, mixing universes is never a good thing. However, if Character Faust has known Yuno since childhood, of course he'd be at around level 4 in relationship with her as they've been together the longest.

13 minutes ago, Roka-tan said:

In the anime 'Mirai Nikki' (Future Diary), which is Yuno's source material, the Main character of that anime is named Yuuki and he's shipped with Yuno throughout the course of the Anime. In said Anime, Yuno is a sadistic Yandere who's willing to kill anyone (and anything) which gets between her and Yuuki, whom is her love interest. However, I do believe she has very solid reasons for doing so, but I've not seen the entire series. It's far too gore based for my liking. In addition, she also killed her own parents for some twisted reason which I can't remember. @Faust may be able to clue you in better than me. My tastes lie more for girly slice of life/comedy romance animes.

That is quite the solid reason, but still, mixing universes is never a good thing. However, if Character Faust has known Yuno since childhood, of course he'd be at around level 4 in relationship with her as they've been together the longest.

That makes sense

On a side note (I apologise for spamming this topic with slightly unrelated stuff ;_; ), I also feel bad for poor @Rainyday that we, the audience, are likely going to be lewding Rainy's characters without their express permission. Please forgive us, Rainyday-senpai! T_T

Edited by Roka-tan
Forgot my tenses. We have yet to lewd Rainy's 'Children' (see edit history)

You lightly gather your things, and start to head out of the classroom, turning to Lillica...And trying to keep eye level with her.

"So....Gym class is up.." you state to her, prompting a short nod.

"Hope it's not dodgeball again.." she calls quietly, making you half-gaze at her while she's trailing off....No..No. You need to..be civil. You can't....stare...

You and Lillica walk to the Gym in silence, a strange kind of tension flowing over the air between you two. You aren't sure what she's thinking, but you're still stuck on how she felt on your shoulders....And..

The doors are in front of you before you know it, and the girl waves as she starts to the girl's changing room.

"See you inna bit." she waves, pacing off...As you lightly sigh...

'I shouldn't be thinking about Lillica like that. We're...friends, right?'

You wrestle your inner demons, and head to change early...Getting dressed in a loose shirt and some shorts from your locker, heading back out to the gym floor to a familiar face.

"Hey Faust! Yuno's over here!" she calls, prompting you over to her side. As soon as you're in earshot, the girl's expression shifts, and she gives a small grin.

"So, did  Youmu make it in time?"

You can see that cat-like smile on her face, as you let your voice drop to a whisper.

"Well...no..But.." you state quietly, explaining the situation....And how you comforted the girl. Yuno nods along, and listens closely...leaning in with a small smile.

"Yuno's surprised you didn't try to seduce her there." the pinkette muses, prompting a blush from you. "You know Yuno is okay with you playing with other girls. So long as you tell Yuno everything that happened. Yuno wants to acquire all knowledge of what kind of naughty things they do that makes Faust all...frisky."

You blush, more than a bit embarrassed at Yuno's forward nature regarding lewdity. To her, it seems to be like a puzzle, with every other girl being a piece for her to find, and put together. As if she was trying to craft herself into the perfect plaything, just for you. You're insanely lucky to have her as close of a friend as she is....

"Um....Yuno? Can I borrow your...erm...'Friend' for a bit?"

Your head turns to see a vaguely familiar figure, with a blue shirt...a white hat, and a sort of bookish glance...Schoolbag slung over his shoulder.

Image result for atsuro kihara

"Oh, is this about...that?" Yuno muses, immediately piquing your interest...As the boy nods.

"No! I mean...yea..yeah." he calls, nodding. "I'll just be a minute..."

It finally hits you after a bit, recognizing the boy from the lunchroom. One of a friend's friends....Daichi's pal.....

"Listen....Faustus is it? Faust for short?" the boy calls, and you nod back.

"Yeah, the one that kicks Daichi's butt in Magic. What's up...?" you answer, the boy looking back at you with a stern gaze.

"I'm Atsuro....You might know me as the provider slash creator of the 'Lecherous Individual's Solo Kit'"

You vaguely recognize the name. Sort of like some kind of 'Care Package'.....

It's a really extravagant way of saying he's a smut dealer.

"Yeah...I think Daichi's tried to tell me about the...erm..contents of one." you state to the boy, who gives a small chuckle.

"Don't worry, it's all legitimate. Nothing that would get anyone in trouble.." he quickly assures, with an aside glance. "Well, except if your parents found it...yeesh.."

You shudder to picture what your parents would think, as the boy shakes his head.

"But that's not what I'm here for." he states, before clasping his hands together in a sort of bowing prayer. "I need to ask you a huge favor!"

Well, this is unexpected.

"A...favor..?"

==============================================================================================================================

1. Ask him what the favor is.

2. Ask him how he knows Yuno.

3. Tell him you're not interested in helping him.

4. Accept unconditionally.

5. Ask what's in it for you.

6. Inquire about one of the Lecherous Individual's Solo Kits.

Current Status:

5 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

On a side note (I apologise for spamming this topic with slightly unrelated stuff ;_; ), I also feel bad for poor @Rainyday that we, the audience, are likely going to be lewding Rainy's characters without their express permission. Please forgive us, Rainyday-senpai! T_T

AuthorFaust: Faust has made sure to acquire permission for said characters to be...involved in said efforts in Faust's story. Give or take a few certain actions.....Do not worry.

2 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

Don't worry, Rainy will silently judge you regardless of your actions because he is Rainyday and that is what he does. 

Anyway, 1 and 6 because kits are good. 

9 minutes ago, blooper said:

Don't worry, Rainy will silently judge you regardless of your actions because he is Rainyday and that is what he does. 

Anyway, 1 and 6 because kits are good. 

I was thinking of that as option 4 for me but at the same time I felt that the kit was the last of our priorities. I felt that the questions that were important is What could a smut dealer want with us>Why does he know Yuno>Why should we help the smut dealer>What is the Kit

You open your eyes after some careful deliberation....Holding up three fingers.

"I have three questions." you state, the boy straightening up.

"Shoot!" Atsuro responds quickly, as you glance at him...and then at Yuno.

"First, how do you know Yuno?" you ask, the boy tilting his head....And then grinning.

"Ohhh, that's easy!" he calls, grinning. "It's a smaller list who doesn't know her! She's like, the most popular girl in school. Lots of guys, and quite a few girls have their eyes on her, but she's always got her eyes out for that one guy with her in particular! I've heard a lot of customers try to get me to do some works for her, but I.."

You give him a half-glare, the boy chuckling.

"B..but I don't intend to sell out anyone without their permission....and since we don't ever share a class or anything, I erm..never get a chance to ask. Not that she's not quite the eye-catcher, but..."

You give him a small frown, the boy bowing his head.

"But I know that someone would probably have my head. Or, you know, the police. No, my stuff is all 2-D! I don't creep on any real girls."

You quietly nod, accepting this for a bit, as the boy finally goes silent..letting you continue.

"Number 2, what kind of favor?" you ask, as the boy holds up a finger.

"Ah...Well..hear me out before you judge me." he calls, quietly...Clearing his throat. "You see...I have a sister. She's been having a really rough time lately, and has that kind of somber 'living but not actually alive' kind of look in her eyes. She's been cooped up in her room for like two weeks now, and she keeps talking about how 'All men are trouble' and such. She's been really down.....basically, and.."

You give him an uneasy glance, as the boy leans in.

"I..maybe kind of went poking around to find someone in the school who's not a complete asshat, scumbag, or super-loser. Someone who can take her out, and make sure she has a good time."

You are not entirely sure how to take this, as the boy gestures back to Yuno.

"And....I was just searching when Yuno came over to  me, and was like 'What are you looking for?', and I went 'Well, my sister has been down, and..' and she was like 'Yuno knows someone that could really give her a good night' and I was like 'Please introduce me', and she brought me to you."

You aren't sure how to take this either, as the boy holds up a finger.

"And, like...Look. I'm willing to pay you. Cover your date, and all that. Like, I've got a hundred bucks on me, but I could...."

You ponder for a few moments, as the boy looks a bit..nervous.

================================================================================================================================

1. Accept his offer [Enthusiastically]

2. Accept his offer. [Reluctantly]

3. Accept his offer, but refuse payment.

4. Refuse his offer. [Gently]

5. Refuse his offer. [Rudely]

6. Confer with Yuno.

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:

Time Period: Afternoon 1/???