Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

Alright, you've had your fun. Time to stop teasing the girl, and let her in...

But there's juuuust a little spot here and there.... One on your thigh....One on your lower leg....One near your waist...

Golly, it seems like you've just missed so many spots....That you'll be in here for quite a while longer.

"C..Come on...Come on..This isn't F..F..Funny anymore.." the girl's whimpers call, the knocks growing fainter, and weaker. You keep scrubbing, and grinning...The naughty sort of revenge giving you little tingles...As the girl whines loudly...And you imagine squirms even more.

"S..Stop staring...Stoppit..! Lewd brother!" the girl cries out....As you finally start to scrub yourself down for what you presume might be the last time....As the girl gasps.

"Ohhhh!! ShootShootShoot! Ohhh hurry up! HURRY UP! I'm gonna BURST!" she practically screams out...As the knocks become more and more frantic.

"J..Juuni, did you just.."

"N..NO! NO NO NO! I didn't leak! It's not coming out! Stop staring at my panties!!!! I..It's just sweat..!"

Okay, you may have pushed it far enough now.....Giggling as you start to shut off the water. Your own bladder pangs at you angrily...Starting to demand it's own relief....

So, what do you do?

=======================================================================================================================

1. Towel off

2. Open the door for Juuni

3. Pee. [On the floor, On the towel, In the toilet]

4. Try to peek out the door.

5. Intercept Juuni before she can pee

6. Beckon Faust in.

7. Other [Write in]

8. Picture Faust being naughty with his 'Sister'.

[Optional tags:] (Must be voted on by 3 or more people to activate, at a 2 frame time penalty)

[Messing] [Yuri]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Naughty
Bladder Level: Rather Full
Libido Level: 35%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, Girls of all shapes and sizes, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???

Time: Afternoon 4/???

You shut off the water, start to lightly towel yourself down, and move a bit closer to the door.

"I'll be right out!" you call out through the door....Nothing but frantic knocks answering your calls. You let your towel lightly fall off of you..Open the door, and...

Woooooooooooooosh

It'd almost be comedic how fast the girl dashed past you...If she didn't nearly tumble through your side....Bumping into you as she hoists her skirt up as high as it can go without tearing the fabric...Purple stripes with a sizable wet, grey patch spreading on them.

"Ohhshit oh shit oh shit!" the girl calls as the patch grows...and her thighs dampen....Your eyes watching as she struggles to slide her panties down just another inch...You getting a full view of her toiled twat positively pouring piddle out in sheets. "Ohhh...Ohhhhhh...Th..that was TOO...Too close. One more second, and I would have..."

It doesn't occur to the girl that you might be staring at her....Watching her positively gush into the toilet with a vigorous Psssssshpssshpssshhhhhhhh  that shows no sign of stopping...

Pang...

Just as your own bladder starts to urgently press towards your own tinkle-tortured twatty...Wanting...needing out...

"Ohhh..Ohhhh God...! Ohhh..S..Soo Good.." she mutters, before looking up to see you..Still naked as the day you were born.

"Ahh...! You didn't have to rush THAT much. You could have put on some clothes, at least..." she chides you, as you flush..lightly covering yourself. "Or at least shut the do- Oh God you didn't shut the door!"

Faust seems to have decided it would be better to stay outside until called in.....But...

Dare you?

===========================================================================================================================

1. Beckon Faust in.

2. Shut the door.

3. Compliment Juuni's holding ability

4. Loudly tease her about her wet panties.

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Desperate...!
Libido Level: 45%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, Girls of all shapes and sizes, ???, ???

Time: Afternoon 5/???

You start to shut the door behind yourself with a grin, before starting closer.

"Ohhh wow..You really soaked those stripes good!" you muse with a grin, the girl blushing brightly.

"It...it's not that bad!" the purple haired girl cries out..As you grin.

"Ohhh, I dunno..." you continue to tease, hoping Faust is listening behind the door. "Looks like you really sprayed all over em. The whole crotch is soaked...and you're still just plain...gushing.."

Juuni stammers, and covers herself up, shaking her head.

"Uwah...! Shuttup, Shuttup Shuttup! He can hear you!"

"Hehehe..I bet he can hear you too."  you add, with a grin. "Just...Psssh..psssssshing so noisily.."

The girl whimpers, practically glowing bright red.....And you grin, as the girl's stream starts to dwindle down...

Pang...PANGPANG

As you gasp softly, your own bladder loudly protesting all of the imagery. It seems Juuni's not the only one filled to bursting....

The question is, how do you relieve it?

==============================================================================================================================

1. Pee in the sink

2. Squat down, and pee on the floor.

3. Sit in Juuni's lap, and try to use the toilet

4. Pee in the shower.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Desperate...!
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Time: Afternoon 6/???

You think of the myriad of ways you could try to get relief. The sink..Toilet paper roll...The shower...

But, you don't feel the need to complicate things....Starting to kneel down as you feel the warm, wet trickles starting to pool out of your girlish lips....letting out a soft, needy moan.

"Ahhhhnnn....Ohhhhnn..Ohhhh...S..So good.." you moan out, the purple haired girl blushing as your lower waters slowly spill out of you....Making a sizable wet puddle, to compliment the one you made from merely walking to the door. It's a healthy, pleasing feeling....As you slightly sag....Your bladder petering out at about the same timeframe as Juuni.finishes her own.

"Sorry...Guess you probably would have had to, too." Juuni apologizes, rubbing the back of her head...As she starts to wipe herself off. You toss the towel over the piddle-puddle at this, looking up at the girl.

"Well...I suppose now it's my turn to shower." she adds, lightly. "Go on and tell my brother. I'm sure he'll understand."

You blush a bit and nod...Starting to pull on some of your clothes after you towel off....Starting to head out of the bathroom.

"I Heard you...In there, you know.." Faust muses, flushing. "You're a naughty tease, ya'know?"

You smile back...The sun finally setting on the day. True, you have a short timeframe of an evening left.....

Though, seeing as you aren't prepared for going further than before....And with Penny coming home later....It's unlikely you'll get much to do from here.

Do you want to end the day?

================================================================================================================================

1. Yes

2. No

3. Just something else real quick. [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Mmm
Bladder Level: Empty
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Time: Evening 1/???