Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You continue charging through your home, moving to head along the small hallway to your bathroom.

"Nnnn...I..I can take it from.." Lillica starts, before you feel warmth starting to seep into your own garments, the girl starting to freeze up in your hands. "A..Ahhh..uwah...!!"

You have no more time to waste. You pull the girl in close, and start into the bathroom, moving to set her down on the toilet as quickly as you can.....

"Th..there..!" you call to the girl, who flushes, and flinches.

"A....awaaah....W..wait...!" she practically wails...her hands sliding up her skirt, and yanking her panties down as you hear a vicious, loud....

PSS..PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHPSSSSSSHHHHPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH.

You find yourself mildly in awe of the girl as her face flushes, and she visibly saaaags....Her absolutely deafening torrent pouring between her legs...As you find yourself entranced by her position.

"Haaaah...Aaahh...W..well..guess we can't play that guessing game now.." she calls to you, lightly. "Well, I mean, we could..but it'd be unfair."

You were hoping she hadn't noticed your eyes drifting down to the striped, lightly soaked garment between her legs....As she still looks bright red........You realizing a bit late that you hadn't left the bathroom already.

"Y...you erm....You're still....ya'know.." she starts lightly, as you feel yourself glow red.....

"R..r..right..right..so..sorry. I didn't mean to stay in.." you apologize profusely, as Lillica pauses.

"Ah..? Oh...Ohh..yeah. I just..." she starts, her eyes averting as you realize what she meant....

She wasn't talking about how you hadn't left....She was talking about how you were still very much standing at attention despite it all.......Prominently, in fact. You cover yourself slightly, and start to quietly shuffle out...The plum haired girl suddenly throwing up her hands.

"U..Um..C..could you.." she starts lightly, as you start out of the bathroom finally, shutting the door behind you.

'W..well, she made it...b..but..but..'  you think quietly......Wishing you could disappear, hearing the sound of the toilet flushing.... And the sink running for a bit. You intend to stare at the wall for several prominent minutes....But, the moment the door opens.. You instinctively turn back to the girl....Who's still faintly pink.

"U..Um...So..." she starts, quietly.....Flushing a bit red as she starts. "Um...I had a good time today, Faust.."

"Ah..? O.Oh, that's good.." you stammer back, as the girl's eyes glance aside a bit.

"And...um...A little close, but I'll be fine with them.." she adds as well, prompting a deeper flush as you think of the garments nearly devastated by the Lillica River.....Your pants still tenting out wildly.

"A..Ah..A..also good.." you add...As you hear her pacing by.

"And also...." she adds, prompting you to turn...

As her lips end up pressing against yours....Both of your eyes going wide, in a held gaze for a few......quiet....tense moments....Before she starts to pull back.

"U..Um...I was gonna...Like..I meant to just kiss your cheek, but..." she starts nervously, starting to blush redder. "N..not that it was...Or that I wouldn't... I just kind of...I..I mean..."

Though this isn't the same level of tension as before, this could be an equally important decision...

=====================================================================================================================================

1. Assure her it's okay, and that you liked it. (You Might Stammer a bit)

2. Nod your head, and awkwardly say goodnight. (It's been a day..)

3. Apologize, and let the silence take over. (.....)

4. Kiss her again.

Lillica Status:

Lillica seems flustered...

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: ???
Bladder Level: 60%
Libido Level: 92%
Inventory: Wet Note, ???, ???
Active Tag: ???
Rating: Lewd...?
Goal: Confess feelings to Lillica! [Success!]
Time: Evening 5/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things. Inverse Luck?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

4!

4!!!

4!!!!!!!!!

4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But 1 first.

You give her a small smile, and nod your head as Lillica stammers, flushing yourself.

"I..It's okay. I.... I quite liked it." you answer the girl, who still flushes red.... As the two of your eyes meet.

It has been an interesting....sometimes awkward, but mostly pleasant day....... And it's ended on a lovely note...... Lillica not rejecting your own confession, but rather...

"I..In fact.. Maybe... we could.." you add, finding yourself glowing red too.. As the girl gives a small, somewhat awkward smile back.

"M..Mmm.. M..maybe one more.." she mutters quietly.... As you lean in....

And find her lips once more...With a warm...gentle kiss. The two of you hold the kiss for a few more...lovely moments... As you both eventually pull apart.... The girl lightly brushing her hair out of her eyes,

"M..Mmm... That...was nice.." she adds lightly, smiling. "We should...maybe... again sometime..."

"Y..Yeah... we should." you retort with the same kind of warm smile.

"M..Mmmm... Just...careful... pressing in close again.." she adds with a flush. "I can still feel.... You're still.... Excited."

"A..and you're still....V..very pretty..." you add back, the girl giggling a bit....

"M..Mmmm.....One more for the road?" she adds, lightly parting her legs as she starts to gently pull you in....

"M..Mmm..If you say so.." you call, pressing into her for a third kiss.....

The two of your hands meeting, and entwining.... As you hold this one for a while.....

================================================================================================================================

[Day: End] (Announcement Incoming)

AuthorFaust: Faust has decided he will be putting this main interactive on Hold for a short time frame... While he spends a bit of time recovering, and relaxing during the upcoming holiday season. This does not mean this interactive is closed down entirely..Just, on hold.

And, to accommodate for any sort of interests one might desire before we get back to this kind of spontaneous story-ing.......

Faust is opening up Writing Requests again! Meaning, Faust is willing to set up some prompts from the commenters for Faust to write up. Single-post stories, for all  your needs. Formatting below...

[Faust's Request-for-some-stories-to-pass-the-time-while-Faust-takes-a-break-from-spontaneous-interactives guidelines.]

Characters: [What characters are involved? ]
Plot: [What do you want in this story? Specific kind of lewdity? Special scene? ]
Other Details: [Any other factors? Such as special garments or such?]
Naughty Factor: [On a scale of 1-10, how naughty do you want it?]

Characters: Boudica, Jeanne, Drake, Saber Alter

Plot: The team goes into the new halloween event and gets scared by various Halloween tricks: Ghosts for Drake, tentacle things for Saber Alter, the dark for Boudica, dunno what scares Jeanne. (Those are just the things I used you are by no means required to use specifics)

Other Details: Both wetting and messing, of course.  Humiliation in front of master is good. (Unless you want to make it a female master who also has issues, that would be acceptable.)

Naughty Factor: I don't really care about anything besides accidents >.>

3 hours ago, KitKatOmo said:

Out of curiosity, are the requests for anything or just for people in Another Note + any other characters in this series?

I'm not sure if I will request anything, since I am more inactive than most, but I wanted clarification either way, so I can know what will be coming up ^^

Saril: The requests are for characters in Faust's stories.... Mostly because he can't quite get a handle on just everyone that people put up. A few characters may be exceptions, ala Blooper's request, but only because Faust knows the series.

• 3 weeks later...

Characters: Fauxstus and Yuno
Plot: maybe a Yuri story between Faustus and Yuno where Yuno knows that Fauxstus woke up turning into a girl, Yuno might secretly want to check if Fauxstus really knows how to do things like a girl, so Yuno could put Fauxstus in a very tight jeans (to make it difficult when Fauxstus needs to undo the zipper and button and pull the jeans down) and make Fauxstus drink a lot of liquids, only to secretly know if Fauxstus can handle a full bladder, hold it and make ou in the toilet being a girl, Yuno would be drinking along with Fauxstus and Yuno would still hold to teasing Fauxstus and see if Fauxstus manages to take care of Fauxstus's girlhood.

Other Details: Fauxstus will be wearing Faust's jeans and clothes, so the T-shirt and jeans will be incredibly tight and Fauxstus will be wearing no bra, reason why Fauxstus is going to send a timid message to Yuno asking to put some panties without revealing the reason until Yuno find out what happened to Fauxstus
Naughty Factor: 11

( I apologize to Faust, I do not know how I have not seen this before)

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 9:56 AM, AkenoSama said:

Plot: maybe a Yuri story between Faustus and Yuno where Yuno knows that Fauxstus woke up turning into a girl, Yuno might secretly want to check if Fauxstus really knows how to do things like a girl, so Yuno could put Fauxstus in a very tight jeans (to make it difficult when Fauxstus needs to undo the zipper and button and pull the jeans down) and make Fauxstus drink a lot of liquids, only to secretly know if Fauxstus can handle a full bladder, hold it and make ou in the toilet being a girl, Yuno would be drinking along with Fauxstus and Yuno would still hold to teasing Fauxstus and see if Fauxstus manages to take care of Fauxstus's girlhood.

Other Details: Fauxstus will be wearing Faust's jeans and clothes, so the T-shirt and jeans will be incredibly tight and Fauxstus will be wearing no bra, reason why Fauxstus is going to send a timid message to Yuno asking to put some panties without revealing the reason until Yuno find out what happened to Fauxstus

Yes

On 07/11/2017 at 9:56 AM, AkenoSama said:

This could be fun