Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You put a hand on your chin, and glance over the rides, and the mystery booths......The games being all the range from ring tosses to darts....A nice variety......

"Hm....It's hard to say.." You state, trying to decide what to do.....As your eyes wanders towards the  mystery booth, looking like a purple tent covering over a section of the carnival. You start to ponder if it's some kind of fortune teller booth, as the girl next to you starts to pace over

"This seems all cool, and mysterious." the plum haired girl calls, as you find yourself wandering over to it with her, a sign affixed to the stop.

'Special Garment Mystery! Solve for a Special Prize'

Somehow, you feel this is mildly shady...as you start to gaze around......

"Hel~Lo, potential winners." a perky....yet vaguely annoying voice calls out to you...As a girl peeks out from the covering. "Would you like to step into my private booth, and see what I have to offer?"

The girl has goggles on her head, and long, light brown hair. More relevant, she has a sort of strange twinkle in her eyes, like Eoria when talking about OMORA.....

213?cb=20170522210144

You try to remember where you've seen this girl before, but all you tend to conjure up is Saiga's own mild groans of disgust. You don't know the girl well, but she seems.harmless enough.

"Iunno..Maybe?" the plum haired girl calls, turning to you. "What do you think, Faust?"

==========================================================================================================================

1. Check out the girl's booth.

2. Go play the Dart Game.

3. Promise to come back Later

4. Go play Ring toss

5. Get on a Gentle Ride

6. Get on an Intense Ride

7. Other [Specify]

Lillica Status:

Lillica Seems Fine

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Pleased
Bladder Level: 14%
Libido Level: 37%
Inventory: Wet Note, ???, ???
Active Tag: ???
Rating: Lewd...?
Goal: Confess feelings to Lillica!
Time: Daytime 3/???

Lillica Plumb's Affection: (As Faust)

<3 <3 <3

Known interests: ???, ???, ???
Maybes: Peeing somewhere that's not a toilet, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???, ???, ???
Weak Point: ???
Other: Exceptionally good at throwing things.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You lightly shrug your shoulders, and nod to the mystery girl.

"Sure, we'll give it a try." you call to the girl, Lillica following you into  the tented area.

It's surprisingly cool in there, despite the bright sun outside. Inside the tent isn't much different than outside, save for some strange flooring...And a raised curtain, the goggle-wearing girl moving over to it.

"Mmmm...And now, it's time for your challenge.." the girl starts, sounding like a cheesy announcer. "A simple guessing game, that even the simplest of minds could comprehend.."

"Seems simple enough." you answer, as the girl grins broadly.

"The guessing in question? The undergarments of my latest creation...The Robotical Operational Lovably Ingenious construct, or Roli-Con for short!"

A petite figure emerges past the curtain...Looking like a petite blonde girl, in a red dress, with a ribbon in her hair. You get the distinct impression her name is for a different meaning, but...

__roll_rockman_and_rockman_classic_drawn

"Guessing panties? I can do that!" the plum haired girl starts out quickly, with a broad grin. "Wait...do we gotta guess the effects too? Or..."

You raise an eyebrow, but the goggled girl shakes her head, smiling.

"Nah, just the style of panties." the girl calls, leaning against the wall. "Guess it right, and get a prize. Guess it ten times in a row, and You win the Ultimate prize."

"Which is...?" you start, as the girl grins.

"A secret." the girl states, with a devilish grin. "Though, if you lose....You have to pay up."

You give a slight cringe, and nod.

"How much does it cos-" you start, as the girl holds up a hand.

"Ten bucks. Or, your panties, if you're a girl." she states, simply. "I am willing to haggle though, if your aim is for the girl herself."

You aren't sure you like what the girl is insinuating, but...

"Relax, I've totally got this." Lillica calls, with a wave. "I'm almost a hundred percent sure I can tell what she's wearing."

This is still a touch dodgy...

============================================================================================================

1. Motion you go somewhere else.

2. Let Lillica try the Challenge.

3. Ask about previous attempts.

4. Other [Specify]

5. Greet Roli-Con?

Lillica Status:

Lillica Seems Fine

Current Status:
Mental Status: Unsure
Bladder Level: 16%
Libido Level: 35%
Time: Daytime 4/???

<3 <3 <3

You shrug your shoulders lightly, and nod to the plum haired girl, gesturing towards the girl.

"Sure, sure.." you call to Lillica, waving a bit. "You should go ahead."

"Well, It's just kind of interesting..." Lillica states, putting a hand on her chin. "Finding out the undergarments without having it told to you...It's a challenge, you know?"

"Yeah...I can see the appeal." you state, as Lillica adopts a colorful flourish.

"It's quite obvious...." she starts, as you move over a bit, to look down at the robotic girl.

"Hi there." you call to the robotic girl...Whose eyes turn to focus on you.

"Hello there, Big Brother." she calls, quickly. "Are we going to play our game again?"

....Um....

"W..well, I'm not.." you start, as the goggle-clad girl pushes you back.

"Alright, alright..Let the lady work her magic." she calls to you, as you're forced back from the petite robot, and Lillica looks the girl over.

"Hrm....It's far too much to make someone go commando....And i won't be tricked by that again..." Lillica calls out, her eyes running up and down the girl. "So, when it comes down to it...There's only one probably choice....! She's wearing.....Stripes!"

"Incorrect." the booth attendant calls..and Lillica's face falls.

"Uwah?"

"Sorry, but you played yourself." she states, gesturing to the little robot. "Roli, what's under your skirt?"

"Ahhh....You see.." the little robot calls, lifting her skirt...

__roll_rockman_drawn_by_konpeto__sample-

"They're...White.."

Lillica's voice sounds hollow...Flat..defeated...

"So, with that...Game's over. Please surrender your panties now, and we can be done." the attendant calls heartlessly, as the girl's face flushes...

"B..but I like.." the girl starts, hands over her skirt.

"Unless someone wants to play this little game, at raised stakes." The girl calls, looking over at you.

This is a..troubling scenario.

======================================================================================================================

1. Accept the Challenge.

2. Ask about the Raised Stakes.

3. Accuse Foul Play.

4. Ask how many people have tried before.

5. Grab Lillica, and try to run?

Lillica Status:

Lillica Seems defeated.....

Current Status:
Bladder Level: 18%
Libido Level: 38%
Time: Daytime 5/???

<3 <3 <3

You lightly mull over the girl's words as she gazes over Lillica....Moving forward to obstruct her view.

"Questions..." you start, as the Goggle-clad girl turns her head.

"Go ahead."  she calls, waving her hand at you...and side-eying Lillica. You worry that she's going to tackle the girl to the ground, worrying about her escaping.....So, you clear your throat, and prepare to ask.

"So..how many people have..Tried this game?" you ask the girl...Who gives a broad grin.

"At the moment? Well, if one attempt costs ten bucks.."

She pulls out an obscene stack of bills and whumpfs them down onto the table.

"How much does Eight hundred and Thirty Dollars say?"

You are now mildly worried by who would spend that much at guessing panties, but you can't get distracted.

"Okay...and.." you start, lightly. "What...are the stakes you meant?"

The girl's grin grows wider...and crueler.

"Well, I have been lacking a model for my own..creations." she starts, evilly. "And well..you seem to be the perfect image for something I've had in mind. So, if you lose my little game, I want an hour of your time. Unrestricted access."

You involuntarily shudder, as even Lillica's face reddens.

"I..It's okay Faust. I'll.." the girl starts, flushing as her hands go to her sides...

"No...No It's okay." you call, firmly. "How many games?"

"It's ten if you wanna win Roli-Com as your personal toy." the girl calls, with a finger-tent. "But for her panties? How about...We just go all in? One game, all the stakes..."

You pretend you didn't hear the first half....As you nod.

"Very well..."

The Goggle-clad girl grins, gesturing for Roli to move behind the curtain...and no doubt change.

After a short pause...

"Alright! What panties is Roli-con wearing?"

"Faust, you don't have to..."

=======================================================================================================================

1. Lace Panties

2. Striped panties

3. Print panties

4.  White Cotton

5. No panties

6. Other [Specify]

Lillica Status:

Lillica Seems a bit embarrassed

Current Status:
Bladder Level: 20%
Libido Level: 40%
Time: Daytime 6/???

<3 <3 <3

Time to put my boundless loli-knowledge to the test!

Thinking on the fact she had white before, and that the creator said she wouldn't go nude...the chances are...print panties would be too obvious, and Lillica already guess stripes wrong, so my guess goes to...

*Dramatic Build-up*

LACE PANTIES! Number 1!

Edited by Tapris-chama (see edit history)

Psychologically, it's rare that the first option will be correct, as people try and embed the right choice among the wrong answers. And No panties isn't a viable option.

6: 'Coloured Panties'.

We can argue this whatever the outcome. Striped, print, plain...even black and white are colours. It at least triples our chances. 

Besides, I have a feeling it won't be one of the options listed. Why else would there be a "6: Other"?

Edited by OPencil (see edit history)

You put your hand on your chin after a sizable time thinking... Pondering the thought that would no doubt end up deciding the fate of undergarments worldwide...!

Or, at least for your friend....

"Hmm...I wanna say Lace..." you think to yourself outloud. "But I don't know if I wan..."

"Correct!"  the goggle-wearing girl called, with a smirk. "No Panties is the correct answer!"

Wait...

"I..erm.." you start to protest, as the girl leans over.

"Ah? You wanna test yourself?" she asked, moving to lift the small robot's dress...To which you and Lillica promptly turn your heads.

"W..we're good, right?" Lillica noted to you, as she nudged you along.

"Y..Yeah..Yeah we're good." you add, starting along with the plum-haired girl....As you two hastily make your exit.

"Come back if you want to try to win a little sister!"

"Phew....Phew..That..That was far too close." Lillica answers to you, rubbing her head. "Thank you...for that."

"Ah...It was..N..nothing.." you answer, as you start to ponder what to do from there...

====================================================================================================================

1. Playfully ask Lillica what panties you just saved.

2. Get something to eat and or Drink

3.  Get on a ride.

4. Try a different, less vulgar game.

5.  Other [specify]

Lillica Status:

Lillica is relieved

Current Status:
Mental Status: Relaxed...?
Bladder Level: 23%
Libido Level: 42%
Time: Afternoon 1/???

<3 <3 <3