Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You raise a hand to gently rebuff her, but lightly slump as the girl presses up against you....Closing your eyes in a bit of a sigh.

"Alright...Okay." you relent, as the girl's eyes soften, and she smiles.

"O..okay..!" she calls, as her hands dip to where your towel is....and she starts to rub through it....

"Nnnn.."

She's obviously inexperienced with this kind of thing, but you don't want to chide her for putting forth so much effort....As her eyes are nearly glued to your towel, shielding your modesty....

"Y...You're very tense..." she starts, softly as she keeps rubbing, slowly. "I..I know I can do this..! I just...need a bit.."

She's rubbing it the same way she rubbed herself....Which, while it's pleasant enough, isn't quite enough to push you to the edge.

"Nnnn....D..don't worry about getting it on me.." she adds, starting to rub a bit faster. "I..I'll be fine..! Just...relax, and...and...let me make you feel good..!"

It goes on for a few more minutes, and you can see the girl starting to tear up.....blushing brightly as she rubs.

"R..really..! I...I swear, I'll be fine! Just....Just..."

You can see it in her eyes. She's definitely trying her best, but without pushing you further. But, rather than getting frustrated that you aren't melting in the palm of her soft hands, she seems....distressed....

"Just.....gi..give me....a...a...a..."

Maybe you should help her...

========================================================================================================================================

1. Let her keep trying. [She might eventually be upset]

2. Tell her to reach under the towel [Will Raise the rating]

3. Tell her to sit on it [Might Raise the Rating]

4.  Tell her to lick at it. [Will greatly raise the rating]

5. Pat her head, and tell her to stop. [Might make her upset]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Nn...
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 82%
Inventory: Wet Note, Desperation Visor, spare panties
Active Tag: None

Time: Afternoon 6/???

You watch the girl as she gently pets at your excitement a bit longer....Before giving a small, wave of your hand.

"Sit on me..." you gently tell the girl, who looks up.

"Ah..?" she sounds, as you pat your lap.

"Sit on me. It'll be easier." you motion to the girl..who looks at your tent...and lightly nods her head.

"O..okay.."

She lifts her petite self up, and then plants her firm bottom in your lap, wiggling slightly.

"I..It's really tense.." she calls, as she shifts on you, her hands moving down to pet at it. "I'll...I'll help with that..! I...I know I will..!"

You feel your excitement tensing up a fair bit with the girl wiggling on you, her hands rubbing fiercely at you. She's certainly not lost any of her enthusiasm, but she's still lacking a little something to push you over.....

"A..are you feeling good? I..is it working?"

You ponder how to respond, as the girl turns her head to face you....

==================================================================================================================================

1. Kiss her.

2. Guide her hips into a grinding motion

3. Rub her shoulders, and tell her to relax.

4. Groan softly, and loosen yourself towards lust

5. Tell her to... [Other, Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Ahhh....
Libido Level: 86%

Time: Evening 1/???

2. She's inexperienced, we need to show her how its done. Nothing is worse when you don't know how to do something and the other person who does doesn't help.

14 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

Ask her if she can pee anymore.  Use the wetnote to fill her bladder if she can't.  

I'll also double down on the WetNote

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)

You gently take the girl's hips, and rock her back and forth on your lap.

"A..Ah?" she sounds, as you take one of her hands, guiding it down.

"Just...easy. You can squeeze it.." you assure the girl, watching her face flush up. "And..stroke....with your rubs.."

The girl takes her hands around you, and starts to rub it, squeezing lovingly as she rocks back and forth. You can immediately feel a difference....Starting to groan, and shiver...

"M..Mmm...That's it.." she calls, lightly pushing you back. "J..just...Let me.."

You feel yourself shudder, and pulse a bit....The girl's pace quickening.

"N..Nn..!" you softly groan, as the girl lightly flips up your towel, and squeezes her legs around  you.

"J..Just gonna..!" she sounds, as she grips you firmly...and strokes faster and faster. You tense up, quiver....and then.....

"Awah..!"

You feel yourself erupting from between her thighs at this, sputtering all over the ground as the girl watches with wide eyes...before turning back to you with a smile.

"Eheheh, I did it!" she calls out, beaming. "D..do you feel better? A bit more relaxed? Do you need me to do it again? Or....."

You gently rub the girl's head again, leaning down slightly and saying...

================================================================================================================================

1. You did good, Nino

2. Some other time

3. Maybe once more...

4. Only if I get to do you

5. I'll teach you something else....

Current Status:
Mental Status: Mmmm...
Libido Level: 16%