Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You let your hands slide down to the girl's naughty area, and lean over to whisper in her ear.

"Hold it, Nino."

Your fingers slide down to rub at her tender, trembly, tinkle-tormented twatty.....Running your fingers up and down...Faster and faster....

"A..Ahhhh.....Ahhhhhhh...!!!" the girl's voice cracks, as she squeezes your hand between her legs. "It's gonna.....!!!! GONNA..!!!!"

You rub a few times more, a naughty grin on your face.....As you feel her quiver.....writhe....and then....

Psssssssssssssh...pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhpshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A fierce torrent escapes the girl's lips, spraying all over both your hand, and her thighs.....As her whole body quivers in relief...The bath being filled with her groans, moans, and wails of desire and relief.....Prompting your own lust to mount...

"Ahhh...Ahhh..I'm sorry...! I'm sorry...!" the girl whines, and pleas as she leans against you. "I..I tried my best to hold it.."

She's still spraying away at her thighs, whimpering and shivering as the gushing torrent starts to dwindle down into a little sputtering stream....The girl starting to sniffle, even as her face flushes brightly.

"B..but it...It felt so....good.."

She starts to sag against you....Her petite form resting against you...

"A..Are you mad..?" she gasps out quietly...As her petite bottom gets dangerously close to your own excitement....

You respond..

==============================================================================================================================================

1. You're not mad. [Headpats]

2. You're a bit mad. [Finger waggle]

3. Punishment ime! [Spanking implied]

4. No words, just tight hugs.

5. Kiss lovingly.

6. Other [specify]

Authornote: Choose. Carefully. This could affect your relationship with Nino permanently.

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Hmm...
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 75%
Inventory: Wet Note, Desperation Visor, spare panties
Active Tag: None

Time: Afternoon 4/???

You give the girl a warm smile, and lean down, pulling her tightly against you in a hug, and pat her head.

"Of course I'm not mad." you muse, letting one of your hands move up to ruffle, and pat her head...The girl still flushing brightly...But nuzzling into you.

"Ehehehe..." she giggles....Starting to turn around to hug you back. "That's a relief..."

You keep rubbing her head, and nuzzling her.....Just plain happy to be so close with her....Before she perks up a bit.

"Ah....Wait! N..now I need to wash up again.." she suddenly pipes up, glancing down at her legs. "Uuu.....Ah..?"

You trail her eyes down to her glistening thighs...and realize that your own towel is jutting out a fair amount. You go to lightly cover it, but the girl suddenly presses up against you, sitting right on top of your thighs.

"P..please, let me help!" she calls out, firmly. "I...You helped me feel better....and...and I wanna do the same to you too!"

You can see the red forming on her cheeks as she requests this....And, your body is half-tempted to let her....

"But I..." you start, as the girl looks up at you with pleading eyes..

"Please...!" she asserts, puffing out her chest. "I'll...I'll do my best! Just...let me help you too!"

Well, this is a bit of a situation...

===========================================================================================================================

1. Try to gently Rebuff her.

2. Tell her to sit in your lap.

3. Relent, and let her do her best.

4. Say you'd rather someone else take care of it.

5. Firmly Tell her 'No.'

Authornote: Not out of the woods yet. Your future with Nino is at stake..

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Ah....
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 80%
Inventory: Wet Note, Desperation Visor, spare panties
Active Tag: None

Time: Afternoon 5/???