Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You look the girl over slightly, pulling a small visor from your pocket..and placing it over your eyes...

'Oh my..' you note, seeing a rather bloated water balloon.....sloshing about in her lower belly. A number appears....and you are mildly impressed.

'88% fullness..'

You slide the visor off at this, the girl looking quite flustered still....As you kneel down to rub her head.

"It's not weird at all." you assure her, gently. "That kind of thing...Is just another urge you'll have to deal with...As an adult."

"A..an urge..?" the girl asks, her head peeking up at you.

"Mmm. An adult one." you add, grinning. "As for the idea of being peed on......Some of us are quite....pleased by the idea."

Nino's eyes seem to light up at this.....As she glows bright red.....Averting her gaze after a few moments....

"Either way, I can't exactly bathe like this.." you call, before starting to strip out of your regular garments.....Taking off your shirt, and pants....Gathering a towel for your modesty, before stripping your underwear....

"Is there...Um...anything I should know?' the green haired mage adds....As you wrap yourself in it. "I..I mean...Um.."

"Well, let's just focus on washing up.." you muse, starting to lather the girl down from shoulder to back with soap. "We can figure that out...In a minute."

Her skin is soft...and she's quite receptive to your touches.......But.....

She's wriggling....writhing....

She's probably going to pee before long...but, what do you do from here?

=====================================================================================================================

1. Be modest, and only clean her shoulders and back.

2. Be a little bold, and wash her chest

3. Be rather Thorough, and rub her rump/Girlhood as well.

4. Skip the pretenses, and start rubbing her directly. [Might raise the rating a bit...]

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Oooohn.....
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 60%
Inventory: Wet Note, Desperation Visor, spare panties
Active Tag: None

Time: Afternoon 2/???

I want to say anything but 4, but considering that 3 definitely puts us on the path toward 4, and 2 heads us in that direction...1 I guess then. She's going to pee soon anyway whether we lewd her or not, and unless I missed something we're not on a quest to lewd every female character we see, so.... Another vote for 1.

AuthorFaust: Goodness, what a divisive vote..! Nearly a tie...but, it seems this time, lewdity prevails....

===============================================================================================================================================

You start to lather up your hands with soap....Before sliding your hands down to gently caress the girl's upper body....First with her back and shoulders, and then you inch forward....Snaking around to her petite, modest bust.

"Awah...!!" the petite green haired mage sounds out sharply, as you rub and gently squeeze at her petite girls...Just enough there to squeeze, and prompt a groaaan from the girl.

"Gotta get clean, after all." you muse to the girl, as she starts to lean into your rubbing....Perky little nipples starting to perk out in desire....

"O..Ohhh...Ohhhh please..." she practically begs you....as your hands slide down over her belly.......Circling back to her back for some more scrubbing......

"E..Eep..!" she squeaks out, as your hands cup her petite, firm bottom....wriggling, and squirming wildly in your moderate grip....

And you slide your fingers forward....rubbing her tender girlflesh....rubbing, and lathering thoroughly...The girl's low groans turning into several heated breaths...panting loudly.....

"Mmmm...Almost done..."  you muse to the girl, as she starts to buck her hips into your fingers...as if eager for more....

"P..p..Pee..." she whimpers, in a sharp, but low tone. "I..I'm gonna pee..! It's....It's SO bad...!!! It's gonna come out..! It's gonna come out..!!!!"

You can practically feel the heat pouring off her petite girlhood..trembling...quivering.....

It's going to come out, apparently. But, what do you want to do from here? Be warned....You're on a dangerous spot....

======================================================================================================================

1. Do nothing, and watch it play out.

2. Keep rubbing her girlhood, until....

3. Hug her tightly, until.....

4. Tell her to hold it...

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Oooohn.....
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 69%
Inventory: Wet Note, Desperation Visor, spare panties
Active Tag: None

Time: Afternoon 3/???

3, 4

17 minutes ago, multibubbled said:

I'm pretty sure we get a penalty for raising the rating in-story, don't we? I think we should try to avoid that. 1 seems least likely to raise the rating, even considering the choices we've made to get here.

1, in case it wasn't clear enough.

Faust tends to give us a warning when we're at risk of raising the rating. So we're currently good, as long as we don't go with a custom option that forces it upwards.

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)