Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

5 hours ago, R.M.T.B. said:

Just 4, Nino is a 14 year old girl.

AuthorFaust: In the source games, perhaps...But, everyone in Faust's stories is of the legal age of consent. It is an amalgamation of worlds, after all.....And some liberties are taken......

==================================================================================================================================================

You lean up against the wall, and close your eyes...Lightly thinking of the girl behind the walls. She seems fairly petite, with her slender legs, and small frame....But, you generally have merely tried to avoid peeking in on those certain areas. She certainly has some bust, even if it's closer to flat than you expected... And, you have a feeling her rump is fine and perky...

All feelings your body can't help but want to assure, as you inch towards the door, and oh so gently push it in....Bit by bit...inch by inch.....

'No real harm in peeking a little..right?' you assure yourself....As you peer through the little cracked doorway...To see the girl sitting on a sort of stool of some kind....facing away from you....

Still very much bare from head to toe, as she's rubbing herself down with a soapy mixture. Bubbles are hugging her petite frame...And, as you dare to let your eyes wander downward..You feel yourself perk up a little bit.

'Petite......But it looks firm.' you note slightly....The temptation to peek out is overwhelming....but, you keep yourself in hiding as you watch her....

"Nnnn....Nnnn..." the girl's voice softly calls out...something you wouldn't have caught with the door closed. "O..Ohh.."

You see her starting to scrub down her waist at this....applying some more soap to lower body......And repeatedly applying more soap.

You're beginning to suspect something, but...Should you risk going in further?

==========================================================================================================================

1. No, you've seen enough. [Retreat]

2. No, this is fine. [Just keep watching]

3. Maybe a little closer... [Might risk being seen..but can hear her better]

4. Disregard subtlety, acquire bath partner

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Mmm.....
Bladder Level: Mostly Empty
Libido Level: 42%
Inventory: Wet Note, Desperation Visor, spare panties
Active Tag: None

Time: Daytime 4/???

5 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

2 and 4

I have a question,The desperation visor can see through the walls?!?

AuthorFaust: No, it cannot.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You can't help but feel more curious.....Inching closer and closer to the girl....

You see  her petite frame silhouetted by the bubbles..And see her scrubbing herself down...more...and more...

"Nnnn...Nnnthh..A bit more....A bit more.." the girl sounds to herself...Starting to rock her hips back and forth a bit. "J..Just a little more..."

You inch a bit closer to see the girl....Watching her lather up....again..and again...

"Just a bit more...a..and I can...can.."

You peer a bit closer, and see the girl rubbing between her legs. You can't help but wonder if she's....

No...Is she...deliberately rubbing herself?

You see over the girl's shoulder a bit...Her skin's flushed, and her thighs are tensed....

Do you...

===================================================================================================================================

1. Try to investigate further. [You are right there..]

2. Try to retreat quietly.

3. Clear your throat loudly.

4. Dump water over her.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Mm...
Libido Level: 45%

Time: Daytime 5/???

You give a positively devious grin...Before creeping around to one of the buckets...Filling it up with water, and then...

"A..Ahhh..ahhhh...!"

BWAAAAAAAASSSSSSSH

"GAH...!!! " the girl's voice cries out....As you see her quiver from head to toe, the soapy bubbles all washing away as she huddles herself...And turns her head. "O..Ohhh...Got...scared for a second.."

You're...surprisingly underwhelmed by her reaction...As she turns the rest of the way to you.

"Did...did you n..need something?" she asks with a chatter in her voice, her whole body shivering from the water....But, still seeming mildly flushed.

You're astounded you don't have to dodge buckets, or plug your ears for a loud shriek of distress...But, perhaps some reaction would have been nice?

"I was....was just k..kind of....." she adds, you seeing her press her legs together, her hands covering a certain part of her......

What do you say or do from here?

======================================================================================================================================

1. Offer to help her continue washing up.

2. Ask her what she was doing before.

3. Say you've changed your mind about bathing together.

4. Tell her you were gonna head somewhere else. [See Corrin, Minerva, Elise...]

5. Other [Specify]

6. Say nothing, just stare.

Current Status:
Mental Status: Mm...
Libido Level: 50%

Time: Daytime 6/???

You smile warmly, and lean over the girl...taking in her petite frame.

"I just thought you'd want some company in washing up." you call out innocently enough...The girl's eyes lighting up.

"S..Sure..!" she starts...As you then drop the other part of that on her.

"And...I was wondering what you were doing before I rinsed you off."

At this, the first signs of modesty come to life...The little green haired girl blushing brightly as she averts her gaze...

"W..Well..." she starts quietly...Before parting her legs to show her girlhood...Smooth, if a bit pale....as she tenderly touches it. "W..whenever i have to pee...I start to rub here.....A..and sometimes, it helps me hold back...!"

Your own face flushes a bit at this...As the girl's fingers start to rub at herself, in a gentle circle....

"B..But...after a bit...." she starts, gasping softly. "I..It feels really good...But...then I have to pee really bad....and...aaaannd....."

You watch the girl lose herself for a bit.....Before moving her hands, and closing her legs again.

"Is that weird? Am I weird?" she calls out, quickly. "It..feels good to have to pee...But, then I'd end up peeing everywhere......! Ohh..that'd be horrible..."

You shake your head lightly, and pat the girl's head.

"It's not weird.." you assure the girl, gently.

"B...but then...I mean..I couldn't imagine how people'd feel if i ended up...P..peeing on something important...or someone....."

You ponder how to approach this, as the girl wriggles in place....

===============================================================================================================================================

1, Tell Nino the truth about her situation. (Optionally: how you feel about the idea)

2, Dance around the subject.

3, Strip, so you can wash up.

4, Help her feel better.

5,  Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Oh...
Libido Level: 55%

Time: Afternoon 1/???