Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You scuttle through the house, feeling the material of your skirt matted to your legs.....Your damp panties clinging to your girlhood.....and the weak wining of your bladder.

You're. for a rare moment...just plain enticed.....and you intend to take advantage of it. You stomp into your sister's room, and rifle through her drawers..digging...searching....

"Aha..!" you call out as you find them, hoisting them up above your head...

A pair of positively sensual, lacey, expensive looking black panties...And you start out.

Admittedly, this is a bit lewd...But, you just adore the feeling of lace against you....And, with your family gone for what you hope is at least a solid hour or two....

You get to work. Ditching your soaked panties into the laundry basket, and peeling off your skirt....You wipe off your soaked legs, and head to the kitchen.......pouring yourself one...two...three....four glasses..and chug them all down in turn.

"Mmmthhh..Mmmm.." you softly groan to yourself, as you find yourself pressing up against the edge of a kitchen counter....gently rubbing up....and down...up..and down....As it slowly makes it's way to your belly. You pace to grab a towel from the laundry room, and take it back to your room..finally locking the door for the first time today....

So you can gently touch...press..and rub lovingly....your neglected girlhood giving a few grateful shivers of pleasure until it eventually hits you...

The first glass...the second glass....the third....and finally the fourth.....Each one adding to your weary bladder....as you press firmly...biting your lip....

'I'm gonna.....Gonna..' you think to yourself lovingly as you press...before a voice rings out in the house.

"I got the part! I got the part! I got the part, I got the part!' Your sister's voice bellows out, as you gasp sharply.

Psssshhhpshpsshhpshshhhhhhh...

"A..Ahhhh..Ahhhhhhhnn...!" you softly groaaaaaaaan.....your bladder caving at the sudden jolt...And your libido spilling over with your waters. ....Your sister's voice inching closer.

"Hahaha. Didn't think I scared you that bad sis. Anyways, taking the bathroom. Hope you didn't need it." she calls, starting along. "Now, where are my sexy panties..."

You flush, cupping your mouth as you flood the towel, and said panties...Another voice ringing out.

"I...got those books. They're on the top shelf...Pick them up when you're ready, honey." she calls, with a sort of proud tone in her voice. "And..Thank you for telling me."

"N..N..No problem.." you call, as you hear her feet trailing off. You idly wonder what books she's gotten, as you look down at the towel....

It's positively drenched...The panties are soaked...and your mounted lust has managed to only add to the wet, sticky sensation.....

But...

All in all, you think it's been a good day.....

==================================================================================================================================

[Day: End]

[Refresher incoming]

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

[Worlds]

[This is the selection for what world the interactive story will take place in. As you'll see, some places return, while others are brand new]

Another Note: (The Ever Popular setting from before returns: But with a twist! Another Note usually was deemed to be whatever...But, in this thread, Another note covers a school day, every time! While this doesn't mean one absolutely has to attend, it generally means you can count on the location of the majority of the cast to be regular as always.)

Family Featurettes: (Formerly Faust's Family Featurettes, This story explores the families of the selected character! Whether this involves avoiding, tormenting, or seducing them is up to the commenters, of course...)

Sun and Moon, Faust Style: (For all of you Pokemon Fans out there! This will take the story through a world themed around the latest in the pokemon Series, Pokemon Sun and moon. You'll be dropped in at a random point to work with, and it may or may not be related to the mainline story in the fiction thread. )

Faust's Holiday Fun: (A setting based around the holidays! While it's fitting for now, this one will permit you to have the fun of a holiday at any time of the year! Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day...Or even birthdays!)

Faust's Magical Academy: (A setting based around the Magical Academy that Faust has created. With a Hierarchy of rank, and a disproportionate ratio of female to male students, one can expect a charged session through this. And that's not including the actual magic courses, if you can tear yourself away from the affections)

Beach Adventures: (A setting returning from the old one. Sun, Sand, and fun...without a bathroom for miles. A fun place to relax with up to 5 other characters!)

Author's Choice: (Similar to a Blind-Draw, This setting leaves it up to the Author to Decide! One may end up in a world already known, or something new entirely! It's entirely up to AuthorFaust, and results may vary. If a world strikes a chord, it may even become selectable..)

Faust's Town Adventures: (A setting where you are able to go around on a day off, rather than attend school and classes. While by no means do you rule the town, you can find many people on these days off...and surely you can come up with some kind of shenanigans during this timeframe....)

Private Bedroom: (For those times when you don't want a serious plot, but merely raw lust, or a prolonged session with another: This one cuts the chaff of getting into a vulgar situation by letting you start with that lust out in the open air!) (Must be playing on Vulgar rating)

(Others may be added at a later date)

===============================================================================================================================================

[Character Selection:]

(This is where you'll select who you play as during said stories. While options are a bit different than before, a few notable details are to be read...)

Faustus Necromonium: [Male] The lead of the majority of Faust's Fics, and one that is most known. Prominent in bouts of adventure, and Lust...(To the point of being spiritually linked to Saril, the Goddess of Lust), Faust usually has a gentle personality, but suffers from a troublesome urge to do whatever he's told....Especially by females. [Notes: Holds a [Wet Note] at all times. Able to be used in any storyline.]

Yuno Gasai: [Female] A twin-tailed pinkette, with a curvy figure, and a cutesy, third person person manner of speaking. Though a lot of people have their eyes on her, she only has eyes for one... [Notes: Only Engages in Lustful activities with Faust, and is unlikely to willingly pee outside of a toilet...More likely to hold to the point of an accident. Cannot be selected as the main character in Family Featurettes]

Wynn Tatsumaki: [Female] A green haired girl with a long ponytail, and a modest figure. Her stern, no-fun-allowed attitude seems to rub some people the wrong way...But it seems something else is being hid by the girl with an amazingly embarrassing, lustful family.  [Notes: Sometimes Holds a [Wet Note] at stories. Unlikely to engage in lewd activity, without some firm nudging, or high needs...] [1 Story Cooldown]

Eoria Karakuri: [Female] A silver haired girl, with a mind for science, a modest figure....and a naughty side barely concealed. Creator of the robotic figure O.M.O.R.A., She tends to get involved in some projects, to the point of neglecting certain needs... [Notes: Can modify OMORA during her runs. Cannot be Selected for Magical Academy. Starts with a Desperation Visor]

Saiga Giriko: [Female] A crimson haired girl with a mind for mechanics, a sizable figure....And a much more serious nature. Partner to Eoria, and self-proclaimed Domme, Saiga knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to tell you how she feels about something. [Notes: Can Modify OMORA during her runs: Cannot be selected for Magical Academy.]

Chiwa Harusaki: [Female] A petite girl with orange hair, held up in twintails similar to dog ears, earning the Moniker 'Chihuahua.' She has a natural curiosity towards some lewder things, and is very eager to please...And to indulge in a little harmless, mischievous fun. [Notes: Always has an 'Omo-Weekly' on hand, and a bottle of water. Cannot be used for Magical Academy, or Author's Choice.)

Youmu Konpaku: [Female] A petite girl, with silver hair, a ribbon tying her hair...And an incredibly feeble bladder. Her modest chest is balanced out by her plump rump....And though she's quiet...She's certainly no less lacking in the lustful department. [Notes: More likely to have an accident than other characters. Cannot be selected for 'Magical adventures'. Always starts with a spare pair of panties.]

Flonne, Angel of Saril: [Female] The Angel of Saril, love, and lust returns! A petite blonde with a medley of magical powers, and a lewd streak...Flonne returns again for this interactive story as well! Though, she's a bit busy at the moment...  [Notes: Goes on cooldown longer than others.Has a medley of little magic 'spells' to perform. Cannot be selected for 'Author's Choice.']

[And More to be unraveled as stories unfold]

[Guest Characters:]

(Unlike last time: This is not a place for Suggestions of new characters. No, It's a segment to establish what kind of characters you can find, and in what stories. The last one was pretty muddled, after all....And this will let you know which story to pick to see someone. In addition, certain characters can be unlocked through repeated interaction with them. While the whole list won't be revealed off the bat, each category has a few examples...)

Another Note: [You are likely to run into Fellow Students, and  Authority Figures.] (Examples Include: Ellie Troit, Lillica Plumb, and Youmu Konpaku)

Family Featurettes: [You are likely to run into characters related to your player character] (Examples include: Juuni Neptunia, Wynnda Tatsumaki, Penelope)

Sun and Moon: [You are likely to run into characters in the pokemon Verse] (Examples include: Moon, Lillie, Acerola)

Holiday Fun: [You are likely to run into certain guest characters, celebrating a holiday...or are fitting for a holiday.] (Examples Includes Nikki Redfield, Flandmir Treepes and Etna)

Magical Academy: [You are likely to run into students of the magical persuasion.] (Examples include Reisen, Megumin, and Evangeline)

Beach Adventures: [You are unlikely to find anyone new, but you may find some old friends....] (Examples include Flonne, Kat, and Hisa)

Town Adventures: [You are likely to find those that you could meet around town, even from different schools..] (Examples include Monaca, Rena, and Lyna)

Author's Choice: [A setting unlike the others,  chosen from a myriad of worlds, games, and times that may not be normally accessible..But, only one thing is for sure...the Author decides where you end up.]

=============================================================================================================================================

[Ratings:]

(Similar to last time, Faust has imposed a sort of (Rating System) on these stories. While it's more of a loose guidelines in the original, here, it's a bit more...enforced.)

Plot: A rating for those who care more about the story, and less about the lewd. Accidents, and vulgar acts are to a minimum: Storybuilding and plotlines are key.

Lewd: This setting is the default setting. While there is a decent amount of story, accidents are both more commonplace, and more..noted. A healthy balance of plot, and play.

Naughty: This setting adds in naughty release, through self-pleasure and other means...Usually with one's clothes on. A step up from Lewd, but a step below...

Vulgar: This setting adds in vulgar release, through others, as well as all above. Sexual acts are more common, and noted on, than actual plot. One must be willing to bear it all, in this setting....

In Addition: Certain Tags may be added, prior to said story in order to activate certain scenes. While the list starts small, it may grow in time...

Tags:

Yaoi: This setting will primarily focus on males, and their lust for one another.

Yuri: This setting will primarily focus on females and their lust for one another.

Messing: This setting will add [Or Focus on], stomach-related bathroom urges.

More to come...

=============================================================================================================================================

Items:

(Seeing as Items were mostly overlooked last time...Faust has done a few modifications to how they work...)

Items Now work on a 3 story cooldown, without a token cost. Certain characters will have some items at all times, but other items have to be requested by 2 or more people... One may request an additional [2] items per story.

[Items selectable are...]

Omo-Weekly Magazine: A lewd Magazine, featuring several girls in...Desperate, or wet Scenes. Useful for tension relief, or Libido rising. [Naughty or higher rating]

Diuretic: A Diuretic, that can be put into any drink, and amp up someone's frequency of piddle urges. Will rust all but the strongest of bladders. [Lewd or Higher]

Aphrodisiac: Makes even the most prudish girls needy for Lewd release  [Naughty or Higher]

Laxative: Makes even the most strong stomachs crumble, and bottoms quiver. Can be slipped into a drink to distract another person, or to amp up your own desperation..But why would you wanna do that? [Naughty or Higher: Activates the [Messing] Tag, even if it wasn't already applied to the story]

Soft Taco: NOT the same as the ones from the school. Will make your rump need to expel gas at least once a time frame, or risk something far worse [Lewd or Higher. Neglect may add a tag...]

Stomach Pills: Can Calm even the most vicious of tummy Troubles.....But won't remove any need you have. Only keep it from getting Worse

Diaper: For when you just can't be bothered to find a toilet....This one-use diaper will contain an accident...But, it risks IMMENSE embarrassment if discovered wearing it.

Vulgar Pills: These pills will actively stimulate your libido, for 2 time periods! No matter what you do, you won't lower in Libido.....No matter how much lewdity you perform! [Vulgar or Higher]

Desperation Visor: Something that goes over the eyes..and lets you examine the bladder levels of any passing people you focus on long enough. May make you look a bit silly though.

Spare panties: An extra pair of garments, when you've had an accident..but didn't bring something to carry them in! Come in a variety of styles...with small effects for each one..

Bottle of Water...?: A seemingly innocuous bottle of water....[is it really water?]. While it provides refreshment, perhaps the bottle could be used afterward for something..

[Others to come]

===================================================================================================================================

Index:

[A new Feature in Faust's stories! This will be an index of where a story in particular has been....So that one can find it at later day.]

Day 1 [Faust Raises affection with Yuno, Youmu, and Lillica] (Extra Tags: None)

Day 2 [Lillica's bithday! Raised affection with Felicity] (Extra Tags: None]

Day 3 [Youmu does a few naughty little things with Faust and Juuni] [Extra Tags: None]

Day 4 [Chiwa and Friends get Vulgar at the beach, encountering Flonne!] [Extra Tags: Yuri, Messing]

Day 5 [Wynn's family pushes her control to it's limits...and beyond.]  (Extra Tags: None)

AuthorFaust: Time for a short announcement.

AuthorFaust: AuthorFaust is taking a few days off from updating the interactive, for his own health. However, Faust is still marking people's votes on the next entry...and, for the time being..will temporarily open up....

AuthorFaust's Ask Faust/His Cast Anything!

AuthorFaust: That's right! For a limited time only, Faust permits you all to ask things to characters directly, and get their responses...In somewhat real time! [They have schedules and such too!]

AuthorFaust: In truth, just about anything goes..But, Faust will warn thee... Asking a guest character may not provide adequate answers.

AuthorFaust: They have to keep some secrets,  yeah? Either way, you can ask anyone who's been in an interactive....Or, the author himself. Just try to be patient while the Author Recuperates his Authorial Power so that he can keep providing you all with some lovely, consistent, stories!

[Current event total: 3 votes for Flonne, on the beach, Naughty, with the Yuri Tag, Spare panties, and a bottle of water]

(Answers may vary depending on whom you ask. Yes, Goddesses are available for questioning. Have fun!)

AuthorFaust: I'm not sure what I can say, as it took a while to get the votes for the Wynn story, but I at least very much enjoyed it.

And a question, for AuthorFaust or Flonne, whichever is more appropriate I suppose...obviously Flonne can appear in the story when playing with or as character Faust, but, when we play as Flonne, do characters we are likely to run into remain the same, or perhaps completely random/chosen by popular vote, or will we have to find out over time? Obviously as an angel some things do not apply. Or, more like, lots of things don't apply.

To all the other players...I realize we don't have quests any more, but if all you want to do is beach on vulgar and cycle through different characters as they go on cooldown, what's the point of all this? At the end of the "old format" we had just discovered magical academy...barely. And...I could be wrong, I'm not checking all 138 pages, but it looks like out of our starting characters from last time...we played Eoria once, on vulgar, and made it halfway through the day; we unlocked Penelope and played one day, on plot...; and one character from the original list in post one we never even unlocked (from the looks of things, never unlocked because we needed to play as Penelope...more than once... - OR play as Youmu on a plot or close to plot rating). I was going to say that we never played as Wynn either at all before just now, but apparently we played as Wynn before, well, at least once. We had also discovered several other characters we will have to rediscover - Etna, demoness of Saril, for one, but there's others, plus more that AuthorFaust has mentioned in his "likely to be run into" examples. Don't get me wrong, Chiwa went from not even existing to fan favorite and there's nothing wrong with the beach, but there's just so much more.

Popular vote wins of course, but for now I'm holding on to my vote.

This would be an edit, but I got distracted looking at the old stories before hitting submit...Wynn was played for the first (and I still think only) time on page 76...and she was available from page 1 on. That said, I happened to notice her in at least one of Paradox's stories, so she was around at least, at times, I suppose. I guess that counts for something. Oh, Penelope's run on plot was on page 66...which is slightly better I suppose plus we had to unlock her (done on page 27), and, erm, we started that story after finishing a day where we played as Fauxst, and, uh, spent the day with Yuno (just in case anyone was wondering, yep, we did that). The Rainyday characters (Lillica, Ria, Chrona, more?)...first appeared on page 51 where we noticed them as Flonne and actually met them the next day as Faust. We brefriended Lillica first (and perhaps only of the three?) on page 93...kind of slowing going, but as I just mentioned our Penelope and Wynn runs were inbetween there.... Oh, and apparently Kurumu Kurono and Kuro-Kohi showed up, and there was Weiss...just a couple more people we ran into before.

7 hours ago, Newbiepeer said:

And a question, for AuthorFaust or Flonne, whichever is more appropriate I suppose...obviously Flonne can appear in the story when playing with or as character Faust, but, when we play as Flonne, do characters we are likely to run into remain the same, or perhaps completely random/chosen by popular vote, or will we have to find out over time? Obviously as an angel some things do not apply. Or, more like, lots of things don't apply.

AuthorFaust: When playing as Flonne, you can usually seek out people you want to see...if they are playables. In this particular instance [Beach], you'll more than likely have a tiny bit of influence on who shows up.....

But, not the full-reign of control that you have when playing as someone who can physically invite people, and such. There likely will be more mystery options and such.....BUt, as an Angel, there are a few extra things in store...

On 26/01/2017 at 1:51 PM, Nikeryda said:

Another note

Eoria Karakuri

Vulgar

Diuretic for when lunch comes around

On 26/01/2017 at 7:46 PM, AkenoSama said:

I like how it sound xD maybe We can have some Yuri too lol

My hope will never die :')

Ok I have a question for Eoria and for Lilica.

Eoria, I'd like to know how long your robot can keep holding after it reaches the limit and even then you do not authorize it to empty

And Lilica, What exists between you and Faust, you seem to be very close, closer than friends, and he is always cool with you, like the time he gave you the new board for your darts club, and when he left you Use his bathroom, it seemed like you would not be able to hold it much longer and he'd save you from a wet fate.

( Ok Ok, I've always been curious about the ability to hold O.M.O.R.A and I like teasing Lilica xD I hope that the author Faust is well, I do not know if I read wrong, but it seemed that you said something about personal problems or health problems, I hope you get better soon senpai )

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

As for Questions:

Flonne, what does an angel of Saril get up to when she isn't performing her Angelic duties or being lusty on her own time?

Flonne: Whatever we gosh-darn please, honestly! I like to watch some anime, or read some comics...Maybe check out the latest gaming console! Saril's really lax about stuff, so long as we do our civic, and lewd duties.

11 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Eoria, I'd like to know how long your robot can keep holding after it reaches the limit and even then you do not authorize it to empty

And Lilica, What exists between you and Faust, you seem to be very close, closer than friends, and he is always cool with you, like the time he gave you the new board for your darts club, and when he left you Use his bathroom, it seemed like you would not be able to hold it much longer and he'd save you from a wet fate.

Eoria: Well, hypothetically speaking...her tank is only meant to hold about two liters worth of water normally...But, I suppose if she rerouted all of her sources to containing the liquids...It would perhaps go up to about two and a half liters.....But, her functions would be severely impaired. I personally keep having to hard-code it to just void when she gets to a certain point..,.....A point you'll have to find out when it's my turn. =3

Lillica: W..what exists? We're really good friends, is all. We both like to relax...he plays games and stuff.....We throw darts every once in a while.....We're pals. I..I mean....I..can't say I ever thought about us as anything more. He'd show interest if he was into me that way, after all. Maybe it wouldn't be all ba-...Uwah! Don't t..talk about that time! It's too embarrassing to think about! *blushes*

@Jeffery: Yeah, you're right. 30 pages sounds like a lot but really it's only about 5 stories - still, it IS quite early to claim we've fallen into a rut here, perhaps it's just me that is worried that we would just be repeating ourselves somewhat with that choice, although obviously, " as an Angel, there are a few extra things in store..." I'm just trying to point out that there is so much more available in these worlds as long as we get out there and discover it, but I do fully get as well that it will be a journey and with cooldowns obviously it won't just be plowing our way to the goal.

I'd feel weird giving a vote to anything now though I think, so I'll abstain I suppose. Honestly I'd be fine with any of the 3 suggestions now here, it's just that when someone has an idea and then posts "everyone vote 2, I've got a genius plan, lets do it," then we all work together, great things tend to happen. I don't know, me personally though, I think I have more interest or excitement or whatever when it's less of a "seconded" "thirded" majority type decision and I end up really thinking about what I will choose - and obviously I don't mean if it's a really obvious decision vote for the stupidest option just to be different either, but still. Ironically I think we went from 3 votes for Flonne at beach to 3 votes for Flonne at holiday, but maybe I'm counting wrong.

This could be seen as voting/potentially vote influencing I suppose after I said I would abstain, but AuthorFaust...would it break things if it was Flonne on town adventures (or beach, depending on voters choice) around/on valentine's day? Or would the holiday setting playing as Flonne be something special that would be ruined if we combined it with anything? Seems somewhat a silly question, but holiday fun is new, so we don't really know for sure what it's intended to be.

10 hours ago, Newbiepeer said:

This could be seen as voting/potentially vote influencing I suppose after I said I would abstain, but AuthorFaust...would it break things if it was Flonne on town adventures (or beach, depending on voters choice) around/on valentine's day? Or would the holiday setting playing as Flonne be something special that would be ruined if we combined it with anything? Seems somewhat a silly question, but holiday fun is new, so we don't really know for sure what it's intended to be.

AuthorFaust: Well, to be precise, you're not supposed to choose the holiday until the day is selected....But, Faust is generally overlooking that. The holiday setting is something affixed to holiday adventures though...There will rarely be a holiday on the other settings.

...........?

[A bonus game is starting..]

Tutorial: Sometimes, between stories....the Author will slip in a miniature story....[1-5 Choices], to either showcase other worlds...other options, or even just to entertain others. These will not detract from the main story.....And, can be considered as Omakes [or, Extra writings]

Tutorial: While one isn't required....Doing these may lead to benefits...

=====================================================================================================================================

'Sigh...'

It was quite a trying experience, love was. Enough to befuddle the greatest of minds....To bring the strongest of persons, to their knees... The apprehension that manifested would overtake even the bravest of warriors.....

And, for the resident tactician of the Ylisseian army....It was this battle he currently waged....The struggle to overcome a foe the likes of which he'd never faced before....
One of the few things that he couldn't consult his closest friend, Chrom about......And that he dare not ask the others.

The friendly country boy, Donnel had no words of advice....The stern knight, Fredrick, still gave him a cold leer every time he wandered the halls during the nights.... Virion, the regal archer, would no doubt go off on a tangent about his own myriad of experiences in fine detail had he given him the chance... Gaius seemed to always have his mind on sweets.... Vaike, the boisterous axe-wielder couldn't keep a secret if his life depended on it...Stahl, the carefree knight, only had eyes for food... Ricken, the young mage, was far too young for him to consult....Gregor, the imposing mercenary with a heavy accent was sometimes hard to talk to.......Libra, the religious war cleric, likely would lecture the scriptures of Naga about lusting over another before marriage.....Lon'qu, the quiet swordsman was gynophobic.....More likely to bring him peace with the enemies before conversing over women.......And Henry.....

"Something tells me Henry's ideas of romance wouldn't quite....Fit in with the norms." he stated to himself, shaking his head. "Like, he might actually try to take a girl's physical hand in marriage."

The mage was certainly powerful, and talented....But Gods was he out there. The tactician chuckled to himself for his joke...The image mildly amusing when..

"Well, he's well versed in that it seems." a voice called from out of nowhere, the Tactician flinching and turning around.

"Gah..! What the devil?!" he snapped out...before seeing him...The other knight in the army....With oversized armor, yet an almost eerie lack of presence..... "Oh, it's only you, Kellam. Where did you come from..?"

"I've...erm..been here the whole time." the knight admitted. "I was waving my hands in front of you and everything. Someone on your mind?"

'A..Ah? N..No!" the Tactician called...before lightly sighing. "I..I mean yes. There's someone.... A girl.."

"Ah..I presume it involves that ring you've bought." Kellam called, the Tactician flushing, and finding himself at a loss for words.

"Y..Yeah. I was going to ask her today......But..I don't know how to do it.." he answered...As the Knight leaned down a bit.

"Ah...Who is it You've had your eye on?"

=============================================================================================================================

1. The playful, mischievous princess, Lissa.

2. The stern Noble, Maribelle.

3. The Clumsy Pegasus Knight, Sumia

4. The sinister, but voluptuous Mage, Tharja

5. The Shy Dancer, Olivia

6. The petite Manakete, Nowi

7. The brilliant Swordswoman of mysterious origins, Lucina

8. The Talented pegasus Knight, Cordelia

==============================================================================================================================

[If decisions aren't made within 3 days, this bonus game will end]