Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God dammit, I can't believe all of you... you're not thinking about trying to win her sympathy, which was why I came up with that whole scheme Sure, watching her pee all over herself without bein

[Blooper's request]. [Tag: Messing] 'This was been a bad idea......' The most prominent thought in the eldest whitewing's mind ran through almost constantly at this.....As she gazed out

Posted Images

You can't stop...You won't stop.....You keep grinding, and softly panting....feeling your body's urges rise up,..and up..and up......Warm wetness further staining your spats....

"Peek-a-boo." Juuni's voice calls as she unclasps your bra, the material starting to fall off of you before you can react.

"A..Ahh..!" you squeak out softly, instinctively going to catch it...As the boy's excitement throbs under you. You're blushing again, and feel the surge of pleasure at the thought....Your mind wandering....pondering....

Maybe.....Maybe he just needs a little..peek?

You arc your back, and lean into him a bit, pulling your spats out with one hand...and let your bra slide down a bit to reveal your perky b-cups...The boy flinching as his cock lets out a dangerous warning pulse....

You can feel it...He's close...So very, very close......

You feel a slight stirring in your body, coupling with the urges. You're about to completely lose it yourself......In case you hadn't already ruined your clothes enough.....

You grip his shoulders, and start viciously grinding your hips more and more..panting, moaaaning...

"F..Faust.." you moan out as a medley of sensations wrack your body...The boy tensing.

"I..I'm gonna....Youmu..You're gonna make me.." he whimpers softly, throbbing expectantly. A last push, a last shove....and...

=============================================================================================================================

1. You both spray.

2. Your stomach gets the better of you. (Will activate the messing tag ,for a 2 time segment penalty)

3. You stop suddenly.

4. Juuni cups your girls. [Warning: May activate Yuri Tag] (2 time segment penalty)

5. Only one of you sprays. [You, or Faust]

6. Someone knocks on/opens the door suddenly. [Ya'll seriously need Jesus]

7. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Name: Youmu Konpaku
Mental Status: Ahhhhn!!
Bladder Level: Soaked
Libido Level: 99.99!!!%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

Faustus's Affection: (As Youmu)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, Girls of all shapes and sizes, ???, ???
Maybes: ???, ???, ???, ???,
Turn Offs: ???, ???
Never Evers: ???,
Weak Point: ???

Time: Daytime 6/???

=====================================================================================================================

AuthorFaust: There must be 3 votes towards activating a tag, in order for it to fully turn on. [and as such, cost the penalty] Faust has decided to do a warning this time, since 3 of the numbers including it were tied.

You slide up, and down...Up and down a few more times...Before that pleasurable shock starts to run through you, prompting you to shudder and groan.

"A..Ahhhh..Ahhhhhhhhhnnnn..!" you moan out as you feel your fluids rush out of you..further soaking both your spats, and Faust's pants.

"A..Ahhh..!!" Faust's voice calls, as you feel another kind of warm sputter out from him......Prompting a blush. You look down to see his own release lightly matted against your thighs.

"Ooooh...How lecherous.." Juuni muses with a giggle, turning to Faust. "Creaming all over her clothes... Now she needs to wash her clothes, and her body."

You flush a bit, as the boy looks back at you with a small, nervous smile.

"Y..Yeah...I was planning to let her wash up first..." he mentions, lightly. "Bathroom's down the hall... I can wash up after...and..well..maybe we can go out somewhere, or something."

You nod a bit, and stand up..Slightly wobbling from the mass relief of your release. You start towards the bathroom, and wander in....stripping out of your underwear, as you go to turn on the water...

Warm....

It's so very warm..and cleansing. You give a small shiver, your bladder starting to lightly pang again.....As you wash yourself down......

It's a relaxing wash...but, does something happen..?

===================================================================================================================================

1. No, it's uneventful

2. Juuni comes in to help. [May activate Yuri Tag for the story]

3. Faust accidentally walks in at the wrong time.

4. You can't hold in your piddle

5. Your stomach acts up. [Activates Messing Tag for the story]

6. Juuni has a sudden potty emergency.

7. Other [Write in]

Current Status:
Mental Status: Relaxed
Bladder Level: A bit full
Libido Level: 10%
Inventory:  Spare pair of panties [Polka Dots: Make you more likely to leak, rather than flood]
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Known interests: Female pee, Vulgar bullying, Girls of all shapes and sizes, ???, ???

Time: Afternoon 1/???

You keep rinsing yourself down, lathering, and repeating...Stifling your own bathroom urges oh so slightly as you savor the warm, refreshing waters.

"Mmmmm...." you softly sigh, losing yourself under it for a few moments.....

"H..Hey..! Are you..almost done in there?" a hurried voice calls....The girl that more or less forcibly coerced you and Faust into mild lewdity. "I...erm..I...need to fix up my makeup a bit."

You highly doubt the girl wears any makeup, as you start to lather up again...pondering slightly how you should reply.

"Hey...You okay, Juuni?" Faust's voice calls..As you ponder.

You could rush your shower...Or, you could take your sweet time....For your own fun.

=========================================================================================================================

1. You rush to finish, So Juuni can pee.

2. You keep at a neutral pace.

3. You deliberately take as long as possible.

4. Turn the water on higher, so they can hear it.

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: A bit full
Libido Level: 15%
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Time: Afternoon 2/???

You're feeling a bit devious as you hear the girl's pained whimpers....Knocking on the door.

It's her fault that you got as wet as you had... [Well, mostly yours, but semantics], and she was mildly bullying Faust. That, or maybe you just really wanted to make her squirm like you had.

Whatever the logic behind it, you crank the water so that it splashes about even louder..and hotter than before.

"A..Ahhhh!! Ohhhh.." you sound as your own tinkle tank starts to dully throb....But, you keep it in. No...Not in the shower.....

You could very well do so, and it wouldn't hurt more than likely....But, if you do, then you won't have a good reason to keep the girl waiting outside that much longer.....

And that devious part of you can juuuuust see all of the spots you can wash down....Grinning...wondering how long she'll last.

"A..Ahhh..Ahh..Ahhh...H..Hu..hurry up in there! I'm fit to pop out here!" the girl calls out, quickly. "Feels like I swallowed an ocean...."

You know the feeling all too well...But, you just have to get that spot on your thigh...And that one on your leg...And parts of your shoulder again....

Maybe you should scrub your hair a bit more...

"Nnnn..Nnnghhh....F..Faust, now's not the time! I'm gonna burst here if your friend doesn't get out of there!"

"W..well, I can't really do anything.." he calls back..barely audible through the water as you scrub again..and again....

It has been going on for a while...Maybe it's been enough?

=====================================================================================================================

1. Finish washing up, and let her in.

2. There's just this spot over here.... [Keep showering]

3. Finish washing up, but pee first.

4. No, she needs to suffer more.

5. No, Faust deserves some retribution.

6. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Bladder Level: Rather Full
Libido Level: 25%
Quest:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Time: Afternoon 3/???