Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Make your Request - Looking for ideas for new videos

Hello, I already told you about my girlfriend littlecutiepiie and her wetting videos. We are looking for new video ideas, so I decided to post it here, as you can show your wishes in a easier way. Make your requests, anything you want to see in a desperate/wetting video. From the clothes to the plot. Make your wishes come true.

She sell some of her videos at ManyVids: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/309147/Littlecutiepiie/. She loves wetting herself and she will be very happy to know that you also like to see her doing it. The best idea will become a video for sale on manyvids. The price is fair.

If you are interested,  she likes to post some of the videos she did and some pictures of her wetting, all at her tumblr: http://littlecutiepiie.tumblr.com/tagged/omorashi.

I'm attaching some pics of her.

Have fun guys, and thanks for the help :D

13933027_258637841187933_1222020018_n.thumb.jpg.276709d77e6f8df00ed8bf39b49d3cd7.jpg

13936587_258638254521225_1670271680_n.jpg.136ee0bfbe4cfb46134fcd2ce962ec22.jpg

803702087_21309_11294933211097821799.jpg

803704844_22657_11030752415793589632.jpg

803729214_120807_4321697879488460179.jpg

803704974_23209_17484833242097857306.jpg

803729217_121265_8803520647269279616.jpg

Edited by thomascromwell2 (see edit history)

Having to complete a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle before going to the bathroom while drinking bottles of water at certain intervals.

Having a bunch of loose keys in a tumbler  and one of the keys is for the bathroom door ( but not really as it was not put in there ) she as to throw to dice and must throw a double before she can choose a key. If she chooses the wrong key (which she will ) when she tries it it must go back in the tumbler and be shaken and she must try again.

• Bladder buster night at the bar.  All the other patrons stop getting cheap beer as soon as anyone uses the bathroom, so they jolly her (our victim) out of going just yet, and even block her passage while chatting her up to distract her, and of course she doesn't want to be the killjoy...

• I second the request for tickling although I strongly prefer jeans.  Someone who wets while being tickled should be helpless with laughter and unable to coordinate other muscles, talk coherently, etc;;  it isn't always done well, but it's the best when it IS done well.  

• A hypnotism sequence in which the hypnotized victim struggles against wetting herself while believing the hypnotist's suggestions that she has walked down the hall and approached the bathroom.  Ideally, start it off with a conversation in which she says you can't make someone do something under hypnosis that they don't want to do, so the hypnotist keeps leading her to think she's on the verge of sitting on the toilet but she struggles out of it each time she's about to let go, only to be praised by the hypnotist and then led right back into the same scenario...

11 hours ago, haloslipping said:

Personally I always love to see any ageplay-esque wettings, as I think there's a serious lack of them. Basically just clothes, settings, or mannerisms that imply a younger age, but without the diaper aspect. Probably too specific of a request, but I'd love to see more stuff like that.

That is a good idea! She is my little and I'm her Daddy, it would be fun to make a video like that. If we make, I will tell you.

5 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Having to complete a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle before going to the bathroom while drinking bottles of water at certain intervals.

Having a bunch of loose keys in a tumbler  and one of the keys is for the bathroom door ( but not really as it was not put in there ) she as to throw to dice and must throw a double before she can choose a key. If she chooses the wrong key (which she will ) when she tries it it must go back in the tumbler and be shaken and she must try again.

Good ideas! it would be fun to make a video like that. If we make, I will tell you. The puzzle idea is great!

5 hours ago, LikesToWatch said:

tied to a bed and tickled until she floods her pjs

4 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

• Bladder buster night at the bar.  All the other patrons stop getting cheap beer as soon as anyone uses the bathroom, so they jolly her (our victim) out of going just yet, and even block her passage while chatting her up to distract her, and of course she doesn't want to be the killjoy...

• I second the request for tickling although I strongly prefer jeans.  Someone who wets while being tickled should be helpless with laughter and unable to coordinate other muscles, talk coherently, etc;;  it isn't always done well, but it's the best when it IS done well.  

• A hypnotism sequence in which the hypnotized victim struggles against wetting herself while believing the hypnotist's suggestions that she has walked down the hall and approached the bathroom.  Ideally, start it off with a conversation in which she says you can't make someone do something under hypnosis that they don't want to do, so the hypnotist keeps leading her to think she's on the verge of sitting on the toilet but she struggles out of it each time she's about to let go, only to be praised by the hypnotist and then led right back into the same scenario...

Maybe we will try it. We will tell you if we make it. Thanks for the ideas.