Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet in the Wastelands

Thought I might try an interactive story, hope you enjoy it. It's set in a nuclear post-apocalyptic setting, along the lines of Fallout or similar

The harsh sound of gunfire coming from outside woke Julia. She was locked in a shed, having been captured the night before by raiders. A stray burst of bullets blew open the lock on the wooden door, sending splinters of broken wood showering over her. Stunned, she sat still for a handful of seconds as her eyes adjusted to the light. The raiders who took Julia were fiercely fighting with this other gang, far too distracted to notice her. Deciding this is her best opportunity, Julia decides to run, grabbing a raider's bag on the way out - she overheard from the raiders that they always keep their bags ready for emergencies, so the bag will contain first aid, some food, and some weapons. Julia decides she ought to find a safe place to eat, sleep and use the toilet - she hasn't done any in a while. There are three ways she could go when she runs

Which bag does Julia take?

A: A shotgunner's bag - This Bag contain's a pump-action shotgun, and will contain supplies for ambushing, such as body armour and first aid. It will also likely have light provisions of food and water. This bag is the smallest of the three, meaning it will be lighter but it can carry less than the others

B: A rifleman's bag - This bag contains a bolt action rifle, and will be packed for sniping or hunting, meaning it will likely contain a decent amount of food and water, as well as unarmoured but camouflaged clothing

C: A scavenger's bag - This is the largest bag, though it is mostly empty. It contains a pistol and some ammo, and will likely have a decent amount of food and water. 

D A mystery bag - Julia can see the strap to another bag behind a knocked over table, though she can't tell what could be in the bag. A dice roll will determine what is inside

Which way does Julia go?

1: Valley - To the east there is a valley. It is steep and very rocky, meaning that there will be a lot of cover, but getting out might be hard in an emergency. It will be hard for any groups to travel, but Julia is on her own and should be fine. The wildlife will mostly be mutated goats and small birds.

2: Hills - To the north east there are some hills overlooking the valley. The hills themselves offer some cover in the form of bushes and the occasional tree, as well as the hills themselves should you put some distance between yourself and any threats. It will be fairly easy to flee, so long as you're going downhill

3: A Lake - What appears to once have been a boating lake is situated directly West. The water there is probably heavily contaminated and won't be good to drink without any way to purify or filter the water. There are many bushes surrounding the lakeside. There is a derelict old shack to one side, which could make for good shelter. 

Currently Julia is fairly hungry, a little tired, and needs to use the toilet. She has only the bag you'll choose for her and its contents

How to play: Cast your vote. If you want to do anything else (eg look around or do something not on the list) you can suggest something. In the event Julia has to take a chance at anything, such as the mystery bag, I will roll a dice to decide the outcome, with 20 being the best outcome and 1 being the worst

As an aside, any criticism or advice is welcome

Part1Wasteland.JPG

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, time to count up the votes. One. Alright then. Julia makes a dash east to the valley, grabbing the rifleman's bag lying on the ground. Behind her the two raider gangs appear too b

4 Votes for option 1, and 3 for 2. Julia will do an in between of the two Before we start, I'd like to say three things - Firstly, I'm going away to be for family soon so I might not be able to u

Welcome to the biweekly update of Wet in the Wastelands! Sorry it's a tiny bit late...   The monitor dominates the arena floor. The huge lizard is the length of a train carriage, and twice a

Posted Images

A few more votes this time, and some nice feedback too, thanks for that, I do appreciate it

Anyway, back to the story, with most votes going to option 2

Looking down into the valley, Julia decides her best option is to take the path going right - if the raiders do come down they'll be easier to fight behind the large rocks. Julia slings her bag over her shoulder, putting the rifle in the holster on the bag's strap, and begins to walk toward the fork. She starts off with a brisk walk, though she gradually slows down as she becomes more desperate.

Julia reaches the fork half an hour after she set off, one hand clutched into her crotch. She really has to go at this point, but she hasn't the time to stop, and she daren't leave a trail. She carries on into the right path.

Ten minutes has passed - Step by step the path seems longer and longer, and her bladder feels fuller and fuller. The sun by now is now almost over the horizon, though Julia is certain she sees the occasional movement behind her on the ridge of the valley. Clenching her teeth, she carries on

Another ten minutes into her walk into the valley and all Julia can think about is her bladder - How full it is, and how much she'd give just to let it out where she stood, the relief, the happiness...  She snaps out of it - she can't pee yet. Hand pressed firmly against her crotch, she groans and carries on walking through the valley, passing the occasional pre-war sign or spent bullet shell

A further ten minutes and Julia is hardly shuffling forward - with her bladder so full, each step is a labour. 'I-I have to...' she says aloud. 'I have to keep on going....just a little further now'. She knows she's lying to herself, she has no idea how much further there is left, though the signs and shells are becoming more common

Ten minutes more and Julia comes to a standstill. 'I can't...' she breathes. 'Not much...l-longer...'. Deciding it would be futile to carry on, Julia takes note of her surroundings. She's travelled a fair distance down the valley path, and the path has become less stoney but far dustier. If she peed here she might as well leave a note for any raiders following her, the puddle would be so obvious. The cool evening air would also guarantee the puddle would last several hours, perhaps until morning. Down the sides of the valley there have been pre-war road signs, though Julia is certain this valley was never a road. The signs vary from yellow triangles, to red circles, and some with pre-war text on them. Though Julia can't be certain as to what they may say, they seem to be warnings of danger ahead, though Julia assumes the danger isn't still there. Having said that, there are significantly more spent shells than before, and Julia worries there may be a fight ahead. Julia realises she has to pee so much right now she'd barely be able to aim her pistol, never mind her rifle

'Come on Julia' she says aloud to herself. 'Come on...y-you can make it'. Another step forward. 'Not...not t-too far left...'. Another step forward. 'an-and then you can p-pee as m-much as you want...'. Another step forward. 'Just t-think of how good it will b-be....when you d-do finally l-let go...'. Julia thinks about this, how good it will feel when she finally pees - The warm pee running out of her, the soft hiss and the gentle splatter against the flo- 'No stop...I-I can't think too much...about it...I-I might wet myself i-if I do...Though r-right now I can't say that'd b-be a b-bad...t-t-thing....'

What should Julia do?

1: Try to keep going - 'Just a l-little further...maybe there's a hole...or-or and old bucket lying around...somewhere, anywhere I could pee!'

2: Look around the local area for something to pee in - 'O-or maybe there's something...something nearby, l-l-like a hole behind some rocks...'

3: Give up and pee on the floor - 'I-I-If have no other ch-choice, I'll could just to go here before I wet myself,,,'

4: Just give up and wet herself - 'Oh god I have to go so bad....I guess I c-could always j-just wet myself....it would f-feel so good...'

Julia looks around, she'll have to act quickly if she decides to look for somewhere sensible to go. If she keeps going she might wet herself anyway, and if she can't find a anything nearby she might wet her shorts as well. If she does pee on the floor or into her shorts, the dusty floor will hold the puddle for hours, and the cooling air could make it even longer, meaning she'd leave a trail for any raiders. Looking down at her dusty bare feet, she notices she's left a very slight foot-print trail in the dust, though slight winds help to hide them. If her feet were wet however, she'd leave wet foot-prints that the wind won't be able to hide

'Come on...I have to go so b-bad...there has to be s-somewhere...'

Part3Wasteland.JPG

4 Votes for option 1, and 3 for 2. Julia will do an in between of the two

Before we start, I'd like to say three things - Firstly, I'm going away to be for family soon so I might not be able to update, and I certainly won't be able to add illustrations for about a week or two. Secondly, a quick poll: What do you guys prefer? Deliberate wettings, accidental wettings, or just peeing (as in not wetting), or is there anything else you prefer? I'm not particularly good at drawing nudity, but I'll put in the effort if it's what you lot want. Thirdly, another quick poll: Should this story contain any messing in the future? Nothing explicit, by which I mean I won't draw any actual mess, but just like bulges under clothes? Actually I might want to check if that's even allowed with the mods first, but if it is, would you want any?

Anyway, on with the story.

'I-I-I have to keep going' Julia says to herself, almost panting. 'M-maybe I'll spot somewhere to g-go...'. She slowly moves forward, each step becoming a struggle under the pang of her ever-filling bladder. She'll find somewhere to go soon....

Julia's slow shuffle slowly declines until she can barely move one foot every few seconds, and she daren't move her hand from her crotch. Right now her hand is holding back a days worth of stored water, though Julia doubts she can keep it in much longer. Lurching forward again, Julia can only beg herself to let go, and achieve the sweet, sweet relief of peeing....Not yet though, she tells herself. 'I-I'm sure there's s-something...just ahead'.

'N-n-not long n-now...' Julia insists to herself. 'M-maybe I could go behind s-some rocks....'. Every inch of Julia is turning against her now, as if her body is rebelling against her brain. Every muscle in her bladder is screaming to pee, but with no where to go, Julia refuses, and she carries on walking. One slow step at a time.

'I-I-I-I c-can't!' Julia stammers, too desperate almost to speak. 'N-n-not any l-longer!'. Julia drops her gun and jams both hands into her crotch, face clenched and thighs pressed together. Julia forces one eye open, in a desperate last attempt to find somewhere to pee. 'T-There!' Julia almost shouts to herself - 'Those r-rocks, there's a hole in them!' A cluster of rocks, barely 10 yards in front of her, at about waist height. 'I-I-It's almost like a real t-toilet!'. The rocks are formed as so she could sit over the hole in them and go into them, and they appear to be water tight. 'I-I-I m-made it!' She says aloud. All she has to do now is actually reach the rocks, undo her belt, and drop her shorts. Then, it will be sweet, sweet relief.

Julia goes to drag her right leg forward...But it refuses.

'w-wha-?' Julia asks, stunned at her body's disobedience. She tries again, this time sliding a barefoot an inch or so forward in the coarse dust. 'C-c-c-come on!' she bursts; 'A-a place t-t-to pee, I-I-I can m-make it...' she insists. Her body however, disagrees. 'You're no longer in control' her legs seem to tell her. 'Do you feel in charge?' they ask, and try as she might, Julia can't move them.

And then the waves begin.

Julia is forced over double as a wave of clenched muscles runs through her - , her toes dig into the dust, her knees and elbows bend, her fingers grab at her body, and her lungs force the air out of them.

'Haahh...' Julia wheezes, as her body takes over.

The first wave ends, and Julia can straighten out again, but only for a second - the second wave hits almost immediately. 

This time her left foot, the one she moved forward, slides back. Her knees bash together, squeezing her hands into her crotch. Sweat forms on Julia's forehead, which reaches waist-height as her muscles force her to bend over again.

'Haaaahhhh.....'. A longer wheeze than the first, and Julia's body is in control over her

The second wave ends, and Julia stands up again. She has barely a second to recover, then she feels something new

Her bladder.

Her bladder feels as if it is heating up, though with no input from Julia.

It seems to pulse, each pulse lasting barely half a second but each one warmer than the last.

And then the third wave comes.

Julia almost swings over double, her feet almost slide as her knees bend, but her toes dig into the dust. Her teeth and eyes clamp shut and then...

FSSSHHHT!Part4Wasteland.JPG

Her bladder contracts, and a hot jet of pee hissess into Julia's shorts and onto her thighs, followed by a gentle patter as it hits the ground.

'GAHH!' She yelps, the shock of the hot dampness almost enough to force Julia's body back under her control.

The spurt lasts only a second or two, but a notable streak down her right short leg quickly becomes visible.

'Haaahhh, hahh, hahhh,' Julia pants, as she slowly regains control of her upper body. She open her eyes, and quickly assesses herself.

'Nonononnonono, not now, not now come one' Julia jets out of her mouth, suddenly speaking her thoughts aloud. 'I-I-I'm so close, no more, I can make it...'

And for a moment, her legs seem to believe her, and Julia lurches another step closer to the toilet-rock.

'No no, what now?' She asks herself, as once again her legs betray her and lock still

For a second time, Julia's body takes over again, and another wave of clenching hits her. Like the first time, Julia bends slightly to the pressure, hands clenched and slightly damp in her crotch

This time her bladder takes action after the first wave, and the pulsing heat lasts for a lot less time before

HSHSHHHTTT!

'Awha haahh....' At this point, not even Julia's mouth is listening to her and she can only mumble as a second hot jet of piss splashes directly onto the fabric of her shorts.

Though this time the spurt doesn't quite end - rather it slows to a dribble, the gentle dripping filling the silence as Julia slowly realises she needs to admit defeat

'b-b-but I was so c-close...' She mutters. She could probably spit into the toilet rock right now if her body wasn't in full rebellion mode

This time there are no waves, and there is no clenching. Julia's bladder is acting alone this time

FSShhhshtt....ffsFSHshshhhttt...

Two longer spurts, one after the other

Julia doesn't have time to assess her choices, instead her body does it for her. 'Eat shit' seems to be the answer, as after four hot spurts of pee her body won't respond to any order she gives it.

Except one.

Relax.

Julia admits defeat, and gives up on holding back. Her body finally does what she wants, and her bladder quickly proceeds to pour itself against her shorts

'Haaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh............'

For Julia, the world seems to melt away. There is only her and her aching bladder.

Julia's eyes roll back, as she lets herself be overcome by relief....The hot shiver that runs up her back....The rewarding sound of her stream of piss jetting into her shorts, streaming down her legs and pattering into the dust. The warmth as the puddle embraces the soles of her bare feet. The beautiful submission of her shorts as hot piss soaks its way into every fibre it can reach...

What she wouldn't give for that moment to last forever...Part5Wasteland.JPG

The stream shows no sign of slowing after half a minutes, and by now Julia is already soaked. Her shorts are water-logged, her thighs, shins, calves and feet glisten in the evening sun. Her feet are slowly enveloped by the warm mud she helped create. Julia can feel the hot wet patch spread up as far as the top of her backside, and as wide as the sides of her legs, almost travelling the whole width of each short leg. Wherever her shorts are soaked the drip, and she revels in the rewarding feeling of each drip falls onto her bare legs and feet, as if thanking her to be set free. Warm steam envelops her, and with it the strangely pleasant smell of her own pee.

'So, so good...' she admits, smiling and shivering with glee.

Julia slides her already damp left hand into her shorts and over her quietly hissing stream, letting the hot liquid run into through her fingers. Pressing her hand onto the stream the pee bursts from her hand and onto her inner thighs. Julia closes her eyes as she lets a finger slide into her pussy, then back out again, the stream of piss still going strong. Julia drops her bag and slumps herself against the very rocks she was so desperate to reach barely a minute ago and undoes her belt, still peeing all the while. As the hot piss puddles around Julia's bottom, she leans back, closes her eyes and begins to rub herself, splashing pee as she does. Feeling so good as she does right now, she finishes almost as soon as her stream does, and her body spasms and pulses again, this time in the hot clutch of an orgasm

'Haaaahhhhhh.........' Julia moans, as she begins to sober up. 

A quick look around, and the world floods back to Julia, a much less welcome flood than her last one. Julia takes stock of her surroundings: Julia is sat against some rocks in her own puddle, shorts flung open and soaked with gently steaming piss. Her legs and lower back are soaked, and dust clings to her wherever she touched the ground. Having sat in her puddle, the base of back of her shirt is also damp. The warm odour of fresh piss replaces the dusty smell the valley has had until now. Julia's bag lies inches away from her first puddle, the strap however lies entirely in the puddle, soaking it in. Her pistol lies about a foot away from them both.

'Hahhhh...' Julia sighs once more - doubting she'll feel this good again for a long while. She does her shorts up, slings her bag and rifle over her shoulder, and picks up her pistol again. She breathes in deeply, taking in the smell and vapour of her own piss, and the bitter realisation that she has left a huge clue behind as to her whereabouts. 

'Oh.'

Julia can't bring herself to really feel any regret about this - right now she could die happy having experienced such a great moment, such a powerful orgasm. Nonetheless, she decides it's time to leave. Taking a swig from her canteen, Julia carries on down the valley, leaving wet footprints in her wake.

A couple hours down the line and Julia can hear voices.

'No no no,' She hears the first one say, in a deep, cockney voice. 'What you do, is you wet yourself when it's really cold, so it warms you up'.

'No you muppet' Says a second voice, a higher tone and new-york accent, but definitely a man. 'You're meant to wet yourself if you get too HOT. That way when it cools down it keeps you cool'. Julia agrees with the second man, as her shorts, clinging to her dusty thighs, have become rather chilly.

She keeps going forward util the valley opens up into a clearing. In the clearing she finds the source of the voices - three men sat around a campfire. One man, the cockney, is about twice the size of most men, and he's carrying two shotguns and a huge bag. The new-yorker is a much smaller man, who carries a sawn-down shotgun and a ratty face. The third man there is silent. He is tall but not lanky, and he is wearing an old gas mask with a hose. The three men notice Julia as she walks past

'Looklooklook Dave' Says the new-yorker to the larger man. 'Here comes someone now' Turning his attention to Julia he shouts: 'Hey, HEY! Over here!'. Looking around and seeing no other option Julia heads over to them and sits down with them

'Look, sorry to bovva you missus' says the huge cockney. 'We wuz jus' wonderin' why you wet yourself' He asks. 'I fink you did it 'cos you was too 'ot.'

'No no' says the new yorker - 'you're to cold, ainthca? That's why you went'

Julia is slightly stunned by their questions, but she answers honestly

'uhh, I just couldn't hold it' she tells them, blushing.

'You wot?' says the cockney, confused.

'I guess we'll never find out now' The new yorker says to Dave. 'Still, it's getting late. You wanna camp with us fu' the night? He asks, changing the subject. 'We can give ya' spare clothes as well if ya' want.'

'And a drink or two' adds the cockney, as he takes a swig on a bottle of whiskey.

Julia looks around - there don't seem to be much in the way of choices

It is getting very late, and there don't seem to be any other places to stay that would be safe, but then again, Julia hardly knows these three men. What does she do?

1: Stay with the men - They offer her her own tent, pyjamas and a place to dry her clothes. She'll go straight to bed.

2: Have a drink with the men - Julia will stay up a while and drink and be merry. She'll go to bed a little later, likely slightly drunk

3: Stay on guard - Take their offer, but don't sleep until the men are asleep first. Julia won't sleep well though, being on guard all night.

4: leave the men behind - Not worth any risk, Julia heads of into the night, with no where to sleep and in cold, clammy shorts.

The three men aren't at all violent, though Julia knows they could easily over-power her. Though given that they didn't do so immediately, it's fair to assume these men are safe. It's safer to camp over night with a group than alone as well, and the men seem capable in a fight. The raiders likely won't move at night, so it's worth getting some rest while she can. Julia really could use a change of clothes as well

Wow, this was longer than I anticipated. Maybe should have made it two sections. Never mind now though. Like I said earlier, I'll be visiting family soon, so don't expect too many updates or any drawings for a couple weeks or so, but I'll do what I can. Anyway, Julia's wet herself now, she might not need to go for a while, so there's not really a need for illustrations, right? ;^)

Edited by Dimwitrolo
Formatting (see edit history)