Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diapershannon

I thought I'd get nostalgic and talk about one of the best diaper wetting videos I've ever seen. It's of the popular but now retired diaper Shannon. She's wearing a baby diaper with seasame street characters on the front and standing in a bathtub. Soon after the video begins the camera zooms in on her diaper and she releases a hissy torrent in her baby diaper. For a good thirty seconds you can hear the hiss of her pee as it collides with the diaper. Finally, she lets one last release and she's finished. The camera pans back out and Shannon has a look of astonishment on her face. I think she's surprised that the diaper didn't have an explosive leak. She then begins to pat the bottom of the diaper. When she pats the diaper you can hear the splashing sound of pee. She's peed so much that the diaper couldn't absorb all of the pee. She does this a couple of times, turns around to show us her bum and does a couple of more splashes with her hands. I love the expression on her face as she does this. Soon after the video comes to an end. 

I will not post a link, as I believe she's on the do no post list, but some of her videos can still be found online. 

Does anybody else have a favorite diaper video they've seen that they want to share?

9 minutes ago, strokeknight2 said:

She had some really great videos. I liked the one where she was lying on the bed and wet her pampers/pullup (I don't remember). It filled up and leaked on her sheets. He content smile totally made it an amazing video. 

Yes, that was my other favorite from her. Half of her back was soaked. I think she was lying on a pad, but it leaked so much her sheets got wet too. Thanks for being g that one up. 

56 minutes ago, pissypants2005 said:

I thought I'd get nostalgic and talk about one of the best diaper wetting videos I've ever seen. It's of the popular but now retired diaper Shannon. She's wearing a baby diaper with seasame street characters on the front and standing in a bathtub. Soon after the video begins the camera zooms in on her diaper and she releases a hissy torrent in her baby diaper. For a good thirty seconds you can hear the hiss of her pee as it collides with the diaper. Finally, she lets one last release and she's finished. The camera pans back out and Shannon has a look of astonishment on her face. I think she's surprised that the diaper didn't have an explosive leak. She then begins to pat the bottom of the diaper. When she pats the diaper you can hear the splashing sound of pee. She's peed so much that the diaper couldn't absorb all of the pee. She does this a couple of times, turns around to show us her bum and does a couple of more splashes with her hands. I love the expression on her face as she does this. Soon after the video comes to an end. 

I will not post a link, as I believe she's on the do no post list, but some of her videos can still be found online. 

Does anybody else have a favorite diaper video they've seen that they want to share?

She like many others got pushed out by , mean comments .

same thing happened to whispersofanew And kimmie. 

Our society for whatever reason is cruel to that most of us desire so much .  It's a shame.

Guest Unimatrix0

I remember diapershannon! The aforementioned video was the first diaper video I ever, erm, got off to. That hissing was unreal. If you're out there Shannon...you're awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/11/2016 at 9:33 PM, ian flemming said:

I often think about a video where she was dressed up as a clown. 

Anybody recall that?

YES!  I'm thinking more of a court jester like outfit?  It's hard to remember but based off of your description, I know exactly what video you're talking about.  I think she had planned to go to a party or go trick or treating.  But she had a short skirt on and she lifted it to show her diaper.  

• 2 years later...

I will never forget DiaperShannon. She made being a diaper lover exciting and FUN I recall three giggly and diaper-girl- next-door style videos with baby diapers, Libero youth, and Diapered Clown Girl vibe that are still burned into my memory. She was really cool, down to earth, and genuine. We corresponded one time and she was just so nice to chat with. I still think of her often and wish her The Best of Life! Glenn of NJ Littles.

• 2 weeks later...