Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 12/16/2016 at 7:04 AM, satyr said:

I wonder why she didn't just put on a pull-up for the ride? And the sadist in me wanted the younger sibling to wet, too.

But I'm a sucker for stories where siblings look after each other, so I really liked this one.

Wow, is it bad that I literally never considered that? In retrospect, I'm going to say that she was too worried about the sound/potential for her siblings to see. I also thought about having Bridey wet, but couldn't think of a plausible way to pull it off in a one-shot. Glad you liked it! You're such an incredible writer/world-creator, so your feedback is incredibly flattering!

6 hours ago, Sapphire3619 said:

Wow, is it bad that I literally never considered that? In retrospect, I'm going to say that she was too worried about the sound/potential for her siblings to see. I also thought about having Bridey wet, but couldn't think of a plausible way to pull it off in a one-shot. Glad you liked it! You're such an incredible writer/world-creator, so your feedback is incredibly flattering!

Yeah, I have to make some ad hoc restrospective justifications too. As for having the third one wet, perhaps if we she was in the window seat and the other two were asleep blocking the way. But either way, that's just my personal pref.